mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
rglee129 wrote:I was surprised and am still a bit baffled that it printed on asphalt. Maybe they thought the black wouldn't show up on navy despite the gray halftone mist I put in for the background. Or maybe it was just a goof. Beats me. Still grateful for the print, but I, too, would have preferred navy.

That's too bad. It really is a great shirt and I'm sure I'll like it, but it's hard to not think that it could and should have been even better.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Only 719 sold? :/

Pity to see such a creative, happy, wearable shirt sell so few, while generic kitsch nearly sells out.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Hey Robbie, great shirt. Very clever use of the theme, definitely undersold.

stevenleemiami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevenleemiami

I bought this shirt approx. 3 mins after I saw it.
Just looks too cool and reminds me of too many of my favorite songs.
I was like... "Holey Shirt!" and I got it.

troylatroy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troylatroy

this shirt is so sweet. perfect for the anti christmas person that i am ha ha. i cant wait for it to come.

toanmorello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toanmorello

how do i check my order status?!

stevenleemiami

I finally received this shirt like, 2 days ago.
Im wearing it now. The "hole" night I got great feedback on it. It is indeed a dope ass shirt and I am hella glad I jumped on it. My first Woot! too.
My older sis is in town, and she caught a peep and instantly loved it.
Her birthday is real soon and I she wants one of her own. I dont see it on The Reckoning.
Im new around here, but I notice that this is a tight Woot! community and Wooters swap while they shop. Im down for that. If anyone has a Womens Large that they are willing to trade or sell so that I can make my big sister smile, I would appreciate it deeply.
Thanks.
this shirt DOES wear well. lol.

stevenleemiami

jmmbell1987 wrote:Only 719 sold? :/

Pity to see such a creative, happy, wearable shirt sell so few, while generic kitsch nearly sells out.

man, I could NOT have said it better.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

stevenleemiami wrote:snip

Check your PMs, please!