KevinMCombes

quality posts: 14 Private Messages KevinMCombes
JaundiceDave wrote:
No.
Until I see solid, non biased information from a reliable source that doesn't rely on conjecture and strawman arguments, I will let Ramy and Seki be innocent until proven guilty.

I agree with Dave on this point. No matter how we may feel about this shirt, people actually like this garbage.

It's like I said earlier, the average wooter might spend 30 seconds looking at the design. Simple, recognizable figures, while they lack artistry, get people's attention.

Few people pay attention to theme. Few people pay attention the quality of the drawing. They often don't even pay attention to the artist and their history of work. They just see the shiny, thick-outlined animals and say "it's funny". And out comes the credit card.

I can see where adder gets the idea that there's foul play involved, but the truth is people DO buy this trash. People who have never even heard of a "Ramy" or "Seki".

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku

Link should work now, click on the link in my sig to go to it.

Philanderon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Philanderon
rrearleii wrote:tortoise shoots hare, tortoise passes hare. learn object permanence, young one.

If you are going to start quoting object permanence then maybe you could explain to me about why the smoke coming out of the barrel of the gun seems to be so permanent? we can even assume that the turtle was boogieing over there on a day with no wind what so ever, old dude.

bethlehemstarr

quality posts: 19 Private Messages bethlehemstarr
JaundiceDave wrote:
Until I see solid, non biased information from a reliable source that doesn't rely on conjecture and strawman arguments, I will let Ramy and Seki be innocent until proven guilty. Unless Adder, along with redefining what art is, seeks to redefine the core idea of a system of justice as well? I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Still looking for Obama's real birth certificate too? Or do you need to have personally witnessed the birth?

Mahjongman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Mahjongman
paulkremer wrote:This would be so much better if the turtle were moving or crossing a finish line or something, as if the turtle shot the bunny right before he went across the finish and is currently passing him.

This looks as though the turtle shot the bunny up, and then just turned around to chill. It makes me sad to see stuff like this win when it could have been so much better executed. Another phone-in from seki, and her clones do the same old thing...eat it up.

To paraphrase the great Will Ferrell: Good Guys Don't Turn Around To Look Back At Explosions.

Diyara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Diyara
Philanderon wrote:If you are going to start quoting object permanence then maybe you could explain to me about why the smoke coming out of the barrel of the gun seems to be so permanent? we can even assume that the turtle was boogieing over there on a day with no wind what so ever, old dude.

....Maybe the gun rotates. How are you supposed to know?

ZetaPirate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZetaPirate

I don't know what all the arguing is about. I like the design, so I voted on and bought it Which is funny cause I had to buy another shirt just to do that...

I laughed as soon as I saw it. Good work on this shirt, "talented" or not according to others :D

If you keep an open mind, is there a chance your brain might fall out?

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko

Item quantity:

Why are the stats for this one showing only 3000 sold? The other shirts seem to be reflecting their actual sales numbers.

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Fujiko wrote:Item quantity:

Why are the stats for this one showing only 3000 sold? The other shirts seem to be reflecting their actual sales numbers.

I'm seeing "woots sold" as 4063.

durrrbear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages durrrbear

I ordered this shirt Dec. 21. It was shipped Dec. 28. Originally, it was going to arrive Jan. 7, in time for the person who I will be giving it as a gift to take it home, but now it will arrive Jan. 11. My free shipping just cost me $5.

Has anyone else had this issue? SmartPost says it takes 2-8 business days to deliver. Jan. 11 will be the 9th business day. I am unimpressed.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

Is this shirt a darker green than the carnivorous bunny shirt?

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
theoneill555 wrote:Is this shirt a darker green than the carnivorous bunny shirt?

Yes. This shirt is on kelly green, the carnivorous bunny shirt is on grass.

theoneill555

Keep them coming - we need more funny bunny shirts. This one is great

theoneill555

xazothia wrote:Yes. This shirt is on kelly green, the carnivorous bunny shirt is on grass.

Thanks - in for two

vodomustng2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vodomustng2000

I just bought my brother this shirt.

The turtle represents him. He is always taking his time on everything. Doing his homework at the last minute. Walking somewhere while dragging his feet. Driving like a granny. Putting gas as if he had an 18 wheeler. LOL!

So knowing him, he’ll rig something up to complete these tasks on his own time. Ha!

Yup, this shirt says my brother all over it.

Thanks!

kangaroo383

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kangaroo383

Why are there so many haters on here... I love her shirts! I think this shirt is a mix of cute and satirical.... think bad office politics, or the other guy getting YOUR promotion.

Love these shirts! Please keep designing and keep them coming!

bmk34567

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmk34567

I love your designs, but have made any design without a rabbit on it? XD

dazzla08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dazzla08

My bunny died while I was wearing this t-shirt. I bought it off of woot! thinking that it was great and ever since it has been the unluckiest shirt I have ever worn. On the other day that I wore it my ps3 got fried (processor is dead)

Kodoka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kodoka
bpr2 wrote:So a gun that shoots forward kills things behind it? Did I get that right?

-_- The turtle obviously shot the bunny, and then sped off to win the race. :D

(~intelligent by design~)

Jugulum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jugulum

I thought y'all would like to see these pictures. Nate The-Great Culpepper, a balloon artist in Austin, saw my shirt during Austin Blues Party 4 and said something like, "I'm so going to make that."

First he made the turtle:

Then he made the rabbit:

CollegeTom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CollegeTom

I received this shirt today as my mystery WOOT shirt.

Its funny, but the shade of green is a bit odd.