Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87
dogpog47 wrote:Oh Crabapple! I totally spaced on that. Maybe I can resubmit for a different topic? Can i do that?

I don't think those are even woot's colors. Did you see the pantone swatches that Woot provided?

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

Jae87

Re: What's the duck doing to the baby?

Do I want to know what the duck is doing to the baby? Or why the baby is bigger than the duck?

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

Jae87

Re: Lil Blue Plague Dr.

Is that a bird..? Or bird-related? Maybe I'm not getting the reference.

--Jae

Mancho

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mancho
Re: The Original Recycler

I'm not particularly fond of how the style of the baby is so different from the others. I know that getting the point across that it *is* a baby can be difficult, but the difference throws it all off for me. Nice otherwise.

Jae87

Re: BIRDFOOD

I spy gradients (or the blur tool) as well as shades of red that aren't Woot's offered colors. I don't think we *need* to count the colors.

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Out of the Shell

Clever. I kinda like it...
It's a bit late, but got my vote for the hell of it. :D

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Early For Breakfast

If that is all solid colors, I'm impressed.

--Jae

muk1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muk1
mrwednesday wrote:Only woot knows what cheating they have discovered and what more might be out there and they do not share this information. The only thing they have admitted is that it is a problem and that they are seeing instances of vote stuffing from fake accounts.

I think I must be misunderstanding you. It sounds like you are suggesting that woot may be aware that ramy and seki are cheating but not doing anything about it - that woot is in on the 'conspiracy' as well. I can't imagine that is really what you are trying to say.

Would you be able to point me to the messages from Woot acknowledging a problem with fake accounts? I certainly don't doubt you, I'd just like to understand the context of their comments. It was pretty obvious something very questionable was going on with "I Like Candy", was it related to that? Drakxxx seems like a standup guy that is beyond reproach, but the extenuating circumstances in that derby may have lead others to stoop pretty low.

Jae87

Re: bird in tree

If you resize in Photoshop, it won't blur as badly (most of the time). Good luck on your next entry!

(Sorry if this double posts, woot weirded out)

--Jae

Jae87

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=37875]

I'm counting 7 colors, and they don't all look like the pantone colors offered. Nice picture though...

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Refuel!

I love the concept. Got my vote

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Cuckoo at Heart

Love it! Got my vote!!

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Look what I found - on cream

Haha, go pirates!

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Oh, Yah. I Rode One In Oconomowoc

I love riding ducks! We rode a real nice one in NYC. Gmv

--Jae

ReallyFakeAccount

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ReallyFakeAccount
AdderXYU wrote:You don't even need a real email address to create an account.

Ok... that worked... this is too funny... I can't believe the system doesn't ask you to confirm your email account.
Now, can I buy items here without ever checking the fake email account?

~FauxTico

Jae87

prozakgal wrote:nice idea in theory, bad execution. it looks like a child drew it

I disagree, I don't think it's that bad. GMV

--Jae

TheyKilledKenny

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheyKilledKenny
Re: Ode to The Birds

I love the thumbnail... I almost wonder if the artist choose the wrong file.

Excuse Me Maam, Your Woot is Showing...

Jae87

Re: Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch

"It's enough to make me 'L-O-L' out loud!"

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Cannibal Chicken

Looks more suicidal than cannibalistic, since it's standing in the pan.

--Jae

TheyKilledKenny

Re: Oh, Yah. I Rode One In Oconomowoc

Nice twist...

dmcloe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmcloe
Re: Ask Mr. Owl

so funny, j! love it!

TheyKilledKenny

SJCarlson22 wrote:This is a cool shirt...good work! The overall simplicity is very nice.

Thank you Carlson...

NellaYesac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages NellaYesac
sefjwm wrote:Yay now I don't have to drive down to Walmart.

Not going to lie, this is pretty funny...but I do still enjoy this shirt.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
Re: Peacock

Wonderful rendering of a peacock feather. I have spent a lot of time looking at your enlarged version. GMV. But my curiosity cannot be contained. Illustrator Blend tool?

kamz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kamz
Re: The Bird's Eye View

go patrickspens go, my fave in the fog