faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Hmm, how did that happen? I clicked on the Classics tab, and instead of bringing me over to the Blog, it went to today's woot. Interesting!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

grsgrass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grsgrass

I WANT THE SMORES CODE SHIRT AND I MISSED IT

danielvutran

quality posts: 16 Private Messages danielvutran

Stupid shirt, the odds of this happening are one in a hundred.

yes it's me lol

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
faughtey wrote:Hmm, how did that happen? I clicked on the Classics tab, and instead of bringing me over to the Blog, it went to today's woot. Interesting!

ya, me too.

I wonder if that means it's gone for good.

It's been well over two months since they stopped. Although Joel said in that first post:

"We'll be taking the next few weeks to implement some of those new and interesting spins on the Classic program, but fear not. We'll be back with more oldies soon. '

I guess woot's definition of "soon" and my definition aren't nearly similar enough...

flukeboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flukeboy
grsgrass wrote:I WANT THE SMORES CODE SHIRT AND I MISSED IT

Buddy - it's here: linky. It's ranked #20 and for sale for $15.

Such a n00b.

;)

wine.woot!: 1; sellout.woot!: 2; shirt.woot!: 40 w/ 1 v-neck & 1 bonus + 2 koozies; 4 randoms @ 3 each & 3 random @ 1 each; shirt.woot!/Classics: 2; & 1 light weight hoodie; woot!: 6; deals.woot!/Community Deals: 2;sport.woot!plus: 1

Rkay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Rkay

That so should be a boss in Meowcenaries.

But of course it would kill us all

semirose

quality posts: 2 Private Messages semirose

Well I'll add to the "gah two votes!" chorus since I really really loved radishes. I suppose it's a good thing since I really shouldn't be spending money on shirts...Still I liked this one, just not passionate enough about it to want to buy it.

PsychedelicBreakfast

quality posts: 9 Private Messages PsychedelicBreakfast

Since when do fish swim in milk?

theghostwiththemost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghostwiththemost

I like it b/c cats are getting blown up.

Jaryetz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jaryetz
colinm09 wrote:Is this where goldfish get sent after you flush them down the toilet?

No, this is where cats go after they're out of lives.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

congrats patrickspens!
great work!

choebob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages choebob

I didn't read the comments to see if anyone actually replied to the question on people from Utah but here goes:

Utah State Government says it is Utahn

Mahjongman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Mahjongman
faughtey wrote:Hmm, how did that happen? I clicked on the Classics tab, and instead of bringing me over to the Blog, it went to today's woot. Interesting!

It's been like that for a while, and it certainly does not bode well. Although, while admitting that I know absolutely NOTHING about web design, it kinda seems weird that they would finally remember, "Oh, hey, we still have that classics link up, we should do something about that, since we cancelled it months ago and just didn't tell anyone" and then instead of taking it down completely, just changing where it leads. So it might actaully be more of a reflection that they actually ARE going to bring back the classics, but it's just that they now anticipate that the wait is going to be so long that in the meanwhile, they'd rather that unsuspecting noobs who click on it get trafficked to the main page, than to some blog where ppl keep going, "Bring it BACK!!!! PLZ!!!"

Shadowbat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Shadowbat
choebob wrote:I didn't read the comments to see if anyone actually replied to the question on people from Utah but here goes:

Utah State Government says it is Utahn

Lies! We are proud to be Utards!

Sincerely......Batty

strawhat311

quality posts: 6 Private Messages strawhat311

I was really hoping that veggies design with the bacon on it would print

I would have bought that one for sure. Maybe it'll come back in another derby?

krouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth

I should get this for my son since he's outgrown his other "small-critter-getting-revenge-on-cats" shirt:
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4668

sezen

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sezen
strawhat311 wrote:I was really hoping that veggies design with the bacon on it would print

I would have bought that one for sure. Maybe it'll come back in another derby?

me too, i hope so

waryan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waryan

I guess I'm not the only one who instantly thought Ratchet & Clank when I saw this....I still like the shirt though

BEWARE THE DROPHYDS

RandyMillerIII

quality posts: 3 Private Messages RandyMillerIII

In for one...hooking my brother up.
He hates cats.

Poraro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poraro
JadenKale wrote:at least it wasn't a 3 way anime shut out.

Wait, what?

I'm going to take a guess and say you aren't an anime fan because this is pretty similar to anime in quite a few ways. First, the cats. The cats are drawn similar to some anime styles out there and the two lines used for expression are what you should expect in anime. Second, like someone has already said about the eyebrows, the goldfish eyes are extremely similar to a type of expression in anime. Third, the robot. The eyes on it are, yet again, EXTREMELY similar to what is in anime.

Chibi and shiny =/= the only anime style.

Don't get me wrong. I do get what point you're putting across, but this entry still has anime elements, even though they're most likely unintentional.

sshadowsslayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sshadowsslayer

isnt it still for sale?

Scrotch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scrotch

Add another +1 to those wanting to see Gorgon Love given another chance as an Editor's Pick...I would so have picked that up.

I was pretty disappointed that Badzilla and Monster Tea Party didn't rank higher too. How about, since (to no particular surprise) Nice Goes Naughty shutout the reverse, a future derby could be exclusively Naughty Goes Nice?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

1 SMORES CODE shirt, coming up

scottfrisbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottfrisbee

Utahns is Definitely correct, Though Once in a while Utonians or Utites are used.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Poraro wrote:
Don't get me wrong. I do get what point you're putting across, but this entry still has anime elements, even though they're most likely unintentional.

I'm glad you saw my point. I meant that I was glad I didn't see a ramy/seki shut out.

jessmanch

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jessmanch
KevinMCombes wrote:You can help that cause by going there and clicking the "I want one" on The Keeper of Crimson Ghosts. And not "Predator".

However, jmanch, hope for the derby is pretty much lost on me. The last derby shirt I bought was Filthy Hippies, which was in July.

Haha Kevin, you know I did actually. Quite ironic that you would mention either of those. Of course I know that you bought that shirt too.

DarkDrag0n

quality posts: 7 Private Messages DarkDrag0n
JadenKale wrote:I'm glad you saw my point. I meant that I was glad I didn't see a ramy/seki shut out.

So it is true that anime designs are acceptable so long as they are not by Ramy or Seki! I had a hunch.

Poraro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poraro
JadenKale wrote:I'm glad you saw my point. I meant that I was glad I didn't see a ramy/seki shut out.

I do agree. Not that I'm one of the ones against Seki and Ramy. The only shirt I liked out of them this time was "Oops I missed, let me try again." While I don't mind this shirt I would've preferred to see either Gorgon Love or Radishes here in its place like a lot of people. Would've been a lot worse if it was "Sunshine and Happiness."

But all-in-all, congrats to the artist on the print. I was pretty surprised.

Blinkfive8two

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blinkfive8two
tedgellar wrote:Two days in a row of cute animals being murdered? Did shirt.woot move to Japan?

YES!