Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

baffles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baffles

Woot Info Post
wooters.us protects aginst H1N1

Green-nosed Reindeer [D’oh] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Wednesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Kelly Green Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Does this mean Santa's sleigh is a hybrid now?

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Too bad Santa flies at night. Otherwise Rudolph's green nose could also be solar-powered.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

At least it wasn't an AT&T vs. Verizon joke.

That being said, I'm not totally sold on this.

Ansemx2

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Ansemx2

Energy efficient!

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

boy has technology really affected Rudolph!

zeusmaster27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeusmaster27

funny for the most part.
would probably sell better if we were guaranteed shipping before christmas!

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia

I like the "real life" airbrush/spraypaint-with-a-stencil look going on with the white stuff.

I'm kind of worried about where you'd plug the extension cord, though. Or batteries. Don't wanna know where the batteries go.

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight

Great stuff, publish this 4 days before Xmas.. hoping for lots of $5 overnight payments woot?

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

"Like a Light-bulb!" ...oh, I get it.

Deer don't have lightbulbs for noses though...quick wikipedia search would have cleared that up.

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

If all of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names, think how bad it will be now.

marajad3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages marajad3

I'm debating with myself on how fun this would be to wear in August. I'm thinking it probably will be.

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm

Ah, bioluminescence at its finest.

thespatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thespatt

let's hear it for a local woot! Live right down the street from Clawson.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Sorry woot, but given my natural distrust for the whole "global warming" theory, and the recent controversy over fraudulent info, I'm going to have to pass.

I hope that isn't too political for me to say here on woot.

dodged

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dodged

Oh Deer! this guy looks sapped even with the energy saver.

naktipi

quality posts: 4 Private Messages naktipi

It's like a rave on his face :D

Mmm. Pie.

Jthmeow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jthmeow

That's one heck of a neti pot.

fischju

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fischju

Unfortunately the energy efficient bulb didn't produce enough heat to melt any snow, causing the worst sled-on-mountain crash in recent history

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
azdarkknight wrote:Great stuff, publish this 4 days before Xmas.. hoping for lots of $5 overnight payments woot?

Wooters who have been here since before shirt.woot started have no right to complain about holiday themed tees being right before the holidays, since this is what happens EVERY YEAR

You coulda gotten Krampus, or loopy's 12 days of christmas. This is printing now because, guess what, the actual holiday is coming up. And it will again next year. and probably the year after that, too!

It makes perfect sense for a deal-a-day site to sell holiday themed tees as close to the holiday as possible. And it makes even more perfect sense if you've been here long enough to know that, for two christmas seasons and two halloweens, Woot has printed their spooky and jolly predominantly right around the holiday itself.

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer

I realize Woot probably knows that Phuket doesn't actually rhyme with the rest of the poem and did it for comedic effect, but yikes.

cjupiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cjupiter

To me this looks like the deer that my husband shot... vacant eyes, with blood running out of its nose onto the snow.

Oddly, the actual dead deer didn't bother me but this shirt does. Pass.

I even buy the Cr@p that ISN'T random.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

This is what happens when you annoy the elves.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

Rudolph -> Reuse -> Recycle

Hahaha, I started cracking up when I saw this. Clever and fun for the holidays. :D

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
bluejester wrote:Sorry woot, but given my natural distrust for the whole "global warming" theory, and the recent controversy over fraudulent info, I'm going to have to pass.

People who are anti-green confuse me. It's one thing to disbelieve in global warming... it's entirely possible the vast majority of respected scientists in the world are all lying to us for the sake of some bizarre hippie conspiracy. The part I don't get is, why is it so bad to pretend it's real anyway? Even if we presume the earth can support us for eternity, is there really anything wrong with trying to use fewer resources, and extend the life of those we DO use?

It's sort of like saying "well, these vegetables taste good, but I don't believe in diets, so I will only eat these pork rinds. yum yum."

But no, I'm sure it's not too political. Woot's chock full of people who don't understand the real world, so you'd find more agreement here than probably any other messageboard outside of "oil.com"

rileyper

quality posts: 68 Private Messages rileyper

I can't believe it....i can't believe woot made me overnight this....must wear on xmas day!!!!

sophiecabra

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sophiecabra

How does he pick his boogers?

lonelypond

quality posts: 451 Private Messages lonelypond

the red + green speckling remind me disturbingly of fruitcake and bad Christmas candies

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

this shirt would be 10x cooler two weeks ago. now it's too little too late

rossismyname

quality posts: 10 Private Messages rossismyname

Would have bought it two weeks ago to wear during the Christmas season. Not paying $15 to wear it once this year and hope it doesn't get lost by next year.

ncsuwolf96

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ncsuwolf96

Again, Woot has Christmas shirts way too late.

Jthmeow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jthmeow
ncsuwolf96 wrote:Again, Woot has Christmas shirts way too late.

They had other, better shirts weeks ago.

deadslug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deadslug
bluejester wrote:Sorry woot, but given my natural distrust for the whole "global warming" theory, and the recent controversy over fraudulent info, I'm going to have to pass.

Oh, feh. Anyone who can't accept the reality of climate change is a rube of the oil industry. And I'd rather have science fool me than some greedy company. Plus, the "controversy" you speak of is BS, too. Turn off the Fox News! (Mind you, it's certainly ok to have disagreements as to what to do about it.)

So I'm in for one, with overnight shipping. I've been waiting for a holiday-themed shirt to show up. And it's nicely ironic. Plus it's a color I can stand wearing - shirt.woot has too many dark colored fabrics.

chefbooyadee

quality posts: 38 Private Messages chefbooyadee

It looks like Rudolph is having his blood drained; maybe this should've been sold around Halloween instead.

colinm09

quality posts: 70 Private Messages colinm09

Sure, he looks festive one day of the year...but can you imagine how foolish he looks the other 364?

-Matt Colin

grantcentral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grantcentral

Need some clarification as to the shirt sizes. I know, I know...I've read the chart. Here's the thing, though; I was so excited when my "Exclamation Print" shirt came today, it's the first Woot shirt I've ordered for myself. There is NO WAY that thing is a Women's Large...it fits my 10-year-old, not me. The sizing chart says if you like your shirt a little baggy order a size larger...let me tell you...one size larger would not have made a hill-of-beans difference. I don't even want baggy, just fit. Apparently, if I want to own my very own Woot shirt, I am going to be stuck with a standard, no form, man-cut T-shirt, cause the women's cut (very flattering on my 10-yr-old) is only intended for "one size fits small" crowd! Very sad and disappointed

oze6000

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oze6000

Are you serious? Why such distrust of scientists? Stop being paranoid thinking there are scams everywhere and the intellects are out to get you. And even if global warming wasn't real, is it too political for you to save money on energy?

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
grantcentral wrote:Need some clarification as to the shirt sizes. I know, I know...I've read the chart. Here's the thing, though; I was so excited when my "Exclamation Print" shirt came today, it's the first Woot shirt I've ordered for myself. There is NO WAY that thing is a Women's Large...it fits my 10-year-old, not me. The sizing chart says if you like your shirt a little baggy order a size larger...let me tell you...one size larger would not have made a hill-of-beans difference. I don't even want baggy, just fit. Apparently, if I want to own my very own Woot shirt, I am going to be stuck with a standard, no form, man-cut T-shirt, cause the women's cut (very flattering on my 10-yr-old) is only intended for "one size fits small" crowd! Very sad and disappointed

I see comments like this all the time... I honestly can't figure it out. even the conventional wisdom of "order one size larger than normal" doesn't apply to me - I normally fit women's medium sizes, and I happily fit in woot's women's medium size. I must be exceptionally lucky. o_O that, or the average female height in the US has gone up and shirt manufacturers haven't figured that out yet...

of course, when I was at Target last week, I noticed some brands' "large" were too small for me, while other brands' "small" were like... gigantic. sizing charts: they matter.

CarbonSasquatch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CarbonSasquatch

Rudolph's supposed to be a reindeer, not a white-tail. Santa must be using temps