dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I look awful in yellow.
Damn, now I'm going to have to wear a yellow shirt.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

LSUCC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LSUCC

How do shirt sizes run on woot? Particularly the sleeve length. I'm 6'3 185 lbs with long arms (basically basketball player build) and don't know whether to go with M or L?

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
LSUCC wrote:How do shirt sizes run on woot? Particularly the sleeve length. I'm 6'3 185 lbs with long arms (basically basketball player build) and don't know whether to go with M or L?

The shirts tend to run a tad on the small size. If I were you, I would go with a Large, based on you height and weight.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

This shirt is amazingly adorable, and very well drawn. Great job Edgar! I might need to dig in the couch for some monies to nab this one. :D My first lemon Woot!

bkeokip

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bkeokip

What a stunning turn of events ladies and gentlemen! Edgar just walked up, and dropped his nuts to the ground... Literally, right in to the mouths of two eagerly awaiting, small squirrels. What a sight to behold!

MaryESP

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MaryESP

Go go Christmas money!!!

(This shirt is brought to me by Grannie, Edgar, and Woot! What a team :D)

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
xazothia wrote:Although the idea of an edgar sellout does please our little hearts, I almost always get the feeling it's not something I need to worry about.

yup. when I was typing that I thought that this site is not the site for great art to be appreciated. this is a bunnie site.

Paradox55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paradox55

Cannot resist an Edgar.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
insanetx wrote:not sure if i like it much, graphics are not something to go crazy over looks like something i would see at wallmart or target thats just my opinion.

please direct me to the walmart or target selling shirts remotely like this as opposed to the scaffolding that regularly wins derbies. Because I would like to shop there.

bassanimation

AdderXYU wrote:please direct me to the walmart or target selling shirts remotely like this as opposed to the scaffolding that regularly wins derbies. Because I would like to shop there.

Please take note, I am about to agree with Adder...

I too wish my Walmart would sell this type of stuff. :D In fact, I wish my Walmart would sell a lot of stuff...like working goat stomachs that can be installed into a human body to replace broke human stomachs -burble burble-.

I do love this shirt. I have had deer on the brain too, so this is just like a cherry on a sundae :D.

imsochady

quality posts: 25 Private Messages imsochady
AdderXYU wrote:please direct me to the walmart or target selling shirts remotely like this as opposed to the scaffolding that regularly wins derbies. Because I would like to shop there.

I think s/he meant Wal-McHerly

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
insanetx wrote:not sure if i like it much, graphics are not something to go crazy over looks like something i would see at wallmart or target thats just my opinion.

When you make a proclamation like this, "it's just my opinion" ceases to be a decent defense without evidence.

AdderXYU

jmmbell1987 wrote:When you make a proclamation like this, "it's just my opinion" ceases to be a decent defense without evidence.

I was looking up reviews for local restaurants, and I came across a nice french one downtown I'd been to, and people were INSISTING it was a horrible, inedible experience (among scads of positive reviews that had a far more similar opinion to what mine was... namely positive). And it made me think, how can a human being be so stupid that they can take something so obvious and believe it is not the case? And I think a comment like this is the same idea. It is obviously incorrect based on ANY research ANYONE could do, and yet the comment was made. It's like me going to Emeril's and stating I could get his food at McDonalds. I don't need to LIKE it, but that comparison would be ineffably, ridiculously offbase. And that is why opinions are not all created equally. Some people are just too foolish to be allowed them.

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong
LSUCC wrote:How do shirt sizes run on woot? Particularly the sleeve length. I'm 6'3 185 lbs with long arms (basically basketball player build) and don't know whether to go with M or L?

Weird. My boyfriend is 6'3 and 185 pounds.

Mediums fit, but they're pretty snug. He prefers larges.

I love this website! ^^

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong

Hmm. I think there is a problem here. Eventually the tree is going to run out of branches. How many clients can it support?

I love this website! ^^

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

This shirt is great for 2 reasons:

1. I get to support Edgar! Woohoo!

2. Not that I am insecure with my hair, but I don't have as much as I did 10 years ago.

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss

Subtle cuckoldry.

Its the ONLY meaning of this shirt in Europe.

Wiki it!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
dontwantaname wrote:Thank you for the link!

I've always said I would be the first to buy an Edgar coffee table book.
A web site is just as good!

Needed!!!!

AdderXYU

pathetic.

at this point I honestly believe everyone with a shred of taste at this site left after months of zero good designs. because the decent stuff is really selling stupidly low.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
AdderXYU wrote:pathetic.

at this point I honestly believe everyone with a shred of taste at this site left after months of zero good designs. because the decent stuff is really selling stupidly low.

Well, Adder, it looks like a few of us are still here (500+). I got one; I'm sure you did. I'm trusting 2thFairy, JadenKale,and Snarky did, too. It is true we're had a drought of decent designs, though. My mother always says patience is a virtue, though, and we were rewarded.
When was the last non-glow in the dark daily to sell out? I'm being lazy and I don't feel like looking it up.

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
AGrant311 wrote:Well, Adder, it looks like a few of us are still here (500+). I got one; I'm sure you did. I'm trusting 2thFairy, JadenKale,and Snarky did, too. It is true we're had a drought of decent designs, though. My mother always says patience is a virtue, though, and we were rewarded.
When was the last non-glow in the dark daily to sell out? I'm being lazy and I don't feel like looking it up.

It was The Krampus, as far as I can recall.

masterxuln

quality posts: 1 Private Messages masterxuln
AdderXYU wrote:pathetic.

...or maybe people here just have differing tastes from yours. I mean, just because you like these kinds of designs doesn't mean that anyone who dislikes them has no taste. Of course people have a bad habit of basing all of their opinions on themselves and only their own perspective.

insanetx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanetx

i dont like the shirt man is all i ment im titled to my opinion. wallmart website only has limited shirts on there website it varies from store to store. come to houston texas and you will see for your self there is better ones even.

AdderXYU

masterxuln wrote:...or maybe people here just have differing tastes from yours. I mean, just because you like these kinds of designs doesn't mean that anyone who dislikes them has no taste. Of course people have a bad habit of basing all of their opinions on themselves and only their own perspective.

500 sales is still pathetic and indicative of no taste at large. It doesn't matter if individuals don't like it. It's a matter of how this could be so overall disliked. That is idiotic, and the continued trends prove that woot is exactly that sort of wasteland

bassanimation

AGrant311 wrote:Well, Adder, it looks like a few of us are still here (500+). I got one; I'm sure you did. I'm trusting 2thFairy, JadenKale,and Snarky did, too. It is true we're had a drought of decent designs, though. My mother always says patience is a virtue, though, and we were rewarded.

I bought one as well. . I shouldn't be spending money right now, but I really, really like the shirt. I will snuggle it when it arrives! Thanks for the design Edgar .

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Just got my tees today, and it's a beautiful, beautiful print. My camera is broken, but I'll see if I can get any cell pics (which will be crappy, but still worth trying) of the design.

Edit: forget my trying to take terribly lit cell photos! Snarkygal took a fantastic picture of the tee.

xazothia

Is anyone else still waiting for their shirt to ship?

I got my tracking number a while back but the page is still at "Anticipated SHIP date: Jan 7"

Jasujo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jasujo

My tracking says the same, xazothia. This is the second shirt I've bought recently with this problem. :/

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

Well, I guess I am in an elite group of under 600 people... I shouldn't have to worry about running into another person wearing the same shirt, although I wish I did.

Edgar, you were jobbed.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Jasujo wrote:My tracking says the same, xazothia. This is the second shirt I've bought recently with this problem. :/

xazothia wrote:Is anyone else still waiting for their shirt to ship?

I got my tracking number a while back but the page is still at "Anticipated SHIP date: Jan 7"

This probably doesn't help, but my tracking number kept showing "anticipated ship date: Jan 7" until AFTER I received my shirts, and then it magically updated with all the info. *shrugs*

xazothia

I emailed service and they said "the remaining units are being shipped today, please allow 24 to 48 hours for tracking to update".

Jasujo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jasujo

Yay! It just updated with an anticipated delivery date of January 21st.

deadgoat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deadgoat

Almost missed this before it fell out of the reckoning. I got it about a week ago, I love it, and DAMN I LOOK SO GOOD IN YELLOW. No, not really, but who gives a fire Rocket Number 9 ? The shirt looks good in yellow.