jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Congrats, Walmazan! I'm both surprised and very, very pleased that this printed.

Smoothesuede

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Smoothesuede

Awww... I'm really disappointed with this derby. The Fogged entries were SO good. Discovery and Rock Like... were absolutely phenomenal shirts. All three prints are completely let-downs, I think. I don't mean to kick off the day with negativity, but I'm bummed, haha.

Oh well, redo in the next derby.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

YAY IT'S A WALZ DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! -DANCE-

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Smoothesuede wrote:Awww... I'm really disappointed with this derby. The Fogged entries were SO good. Discovery and Rock Like... were absolutely phenomenal shirts. All three prints are completely let-downs, I think. I don't mean to kick off the day with negativity, but I'm bummed, haha.

I personally think that this was the best fogged design of the derby. Opinions differ, though.

Additionally, I always welcome a Walmazan derby print. He's one of the most consistently good artists on woot.

docsbear

quality posts: 3 Private Messages docsbear

Yeahhhh! Loved it. Voted for it. Got to buy it!!!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

Ok, finally got through- thought it was internet problems at first but I guess it wasn't just me- anyway, congrats again :D

Kamdrimar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kamdrimar
Smoothesuede wrote:Awww... I'm really disappointed with this derby. The Fogged entries were SO good. Discovery and Rock Like... were absolutely phenomenal shirts. All three prints are completely let-downs, I think. I don't mean to kick off the day with negativity, but I'm bummed, haha.

Me too, though at least this design deserves to be in the top 3. Not my thing, but it's cute and aesthetically pleasing. Congrats on being the only design in the top 3 that deserved to be there.

valianteffort

quality posts: 29 Private Messages valianteffort

Love the idea of the shirt but the presentation is flawed. Corpses are mummified so they DON'T become skeletons

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
irulan wrote:aw, I bet he looks sad because whoever mummified him didn't do a very good job. He shouldn't be a skeleton under there!

yup thats the reason why I didn't like iot. should be leathery type skin in there with the bones.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congratulations Walmazan! Sweet design!

Fanglekai

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Fanglekai

I like it. In for one.

Doople

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Doople

I'm surprised at the shirts that won this derby! Quite disappointed, too. Congrats on the print, though.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Wow! I'm so happy, thank you guys for wooting!

anifail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anifail

I really think this shirt is adorable, but I have to admit I'm disappointed in the other two shirts that won -

Oh well, I guess shirt woot isn't getting my money this week. :P

tjmonkey15

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tjmonkey15
MissJamieD wrote:So, my question is: Would it be considered improper for a mummy to run about without his clothes on? I suppose that the 'private' parts as we know them humanly are missing, but should a mummy just strut around flashing his pelvic bone? It seems so perverse!

It's only improper if he has a boner.

Borderline inappropriate, but it had to be said.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
tjmonkey15 wrote:It's only improper if he has a boner.

L0L !!!

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
kriscad wrote:btw - nice change for shirt color... been a long time since I have seen a red Woot Shirt.

Five days ago! Don't litter.

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

So is this Mummy nudity?
Just can't tell if she is a MILF.
Then again it might be a guy. Eeeek.

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Mmmmm...spaghetti.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

aluna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aluna

Hey,perfect "laundry day" shirt.

demonsndynamite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demonsndynamite
tubasparky wrote:Silence Infidels!! I keel you!!

Now thats funny right there...Achmed

demonsndynamite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demonsndynamite

BTW it can't be a guy mummy then we would have to have a R rating ..... has to be a girll mummy coz they can be naked on prime time TV now with no issues apparantly.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

So glad this won, it's awesome! Bought one!

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer

Glad to see Walmazan print!!! Walmazan is one of a shrinking group of artists that seem to give their very best at every derby, talent, clever concepts, and great execution! Keep it up!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
paulkremer wrote:Glad to see Walmazan print!!! Walmazan is one of a shrinking group of artists that seem to give their very best at every derby, talent, clever concepts, and great execution! Keep it up!

Thanks for your words paulkremer, I really appreciate it.

bearysoft

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearysoft

YaY!!! The only one I voted on actually made it to print! ~happy dance~

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac

Congratulations, walmazan! Can't wait to get mine.

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

meh

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

wow a decent shirt! i just may go in for this one. grats wal

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

This is a great design, but I was so ready to make my yearly purchase on Artulo's masterpiece.

AlwaysGreener

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlwaysGreener

There must be some pun about mummy laundering that would horribly mix ancient Egypt with the mob, but it's not coming to me.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Big congrats walmazan!

I'm really glad to see this one place. I love your characters and style.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
paulkremer wrote:Glad to see Walmazan print!!! Walmazan is one of a shrinking group of artists that seem to give their very best at every derby, talent, clever concepts, and great execution! Keep it up!

A delayed seconding of this. Far and away the only print from this derby with even a shred of worth, from someone who bothers to put a shred of worth into their work all the time.

scabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scabe

the string that holds the laundry is from your armpits