mbowlin21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbowlin21

in my opinion, this shirt has no importance.
I would give this shirt away if it were mine

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725
MissJamieD wrote:Alright, so now for the perverse hypothesizing: Do you think that the plug is wearing briefs, thong, or g-string? Obviously, with that much sharing, the plug wouldn't be too offended at our discussing.

I'm imagining them somewhat "cheeky", yet maintaining enough coverage so as not to inhibit the imagination. A she-plug who put enough thought into making sure her bra and panties match certainly is anticipating an audience. That little remaining cheek coverage allows her to justify her actions. I have seen this many times on Spring Break trips of my own.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725
mbowlin21 wrote:in my opinion, this shirt has no importance.
I would give this shirt away if it were mine

[sarcasm=] Good point. Woot shirts have traditionally been judged on their perceived "importance" and this one just doesn't seem to make the cut. [/sarcasm]

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

manil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages manil

shouldn't have needed the text. ruins the shirt for me, although i wouldn't have bought it either way.

theecube

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theecube

i unfortunately believe this was done before, quite similarly

http://fanboys-online.com/index.php?comic=283

MissJamieD

quality posts: 44 Private Messages MissJamieD
wootasourous wrote:G-string is canceled out because there are no strings in the front.

Thong is still in question because thongs can be more brief-like in the front.

Briefs are still in question to...

But I would believe it to be more "cheeky" than anything. Something that would support the plugs supple buttocks. Nothing too showy just something to get a "rise" out of the male plugs.

Or if it going a little plug-curious, maybe even the kitchen sink drain. You never know.

Did you just refer to the plugs supple buttocks? Someone please quality post that, lol!

MissJamieD

brendan948725 wrote:I'm imagining them somewhat "cheeky", yet maintaining enough coverage so as not to inhibit the imagination. A she-plug who put enough thought into making sure her bra and panties match certainly is anticipating an audience. That little remaining cheek coverage allows her to justify her actions. I have seen this many times on Spring Break trips of my own.

Where exactly do plugs (and yourself) spring break? =)

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
MissJamieD wrote:Where exactly do plugs (and yourself) spring break? =)

Apparently woot's plugs are all post-menopausal, so maybe you don't want to know.

dangerhaus

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dangerhaus

what i liked best about Mad magazine's "Horrifying Clichés" were the Paul Coker jr. illustrations... Frankly, this is so weak I doubt he could have saved it, but at least he would have raised it to a higher level of worthlessness.

the ha is silent - i'm laughing on the inside

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
wootvan wrote:Las Vegas odds just out...over/under on this shirt is 286.

I will give $10 to any grown man I see wearing this shirt out in public.

I mean in person, put your camera phones down...

dangerhaus

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dangerhaus

Now I realize what's wrong with this picture: the plug is a crossdresser; maybe even a jack trapped in a plug's body.

the ha is silent - i'm laughing on the inside

LunaGatto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LunaGatto

I would like to thank Woot at this time for saving my marriage, when I first started wooting I knew immediately there would be a problem. Shirts arriving every Saturday from the previous derby quickly going into the closet to hang with pride.
However the shine wore off and all I see is garbage in the daily ...we have a saying at home...
there's poo everywhere.
I save $ when poo like this prints

leonryan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leonryan

i love it. i'm having one. good to see a matt palmer shirt at last.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

Looks more purple than royal blue to me.

letsmakeart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages letsmakeart

This t-shirt needs more decapitations and dinosaur blood.

carrottop4i

quality posts: 3 Private Messages carrottop4i

Ok, I really really don't get it. Am I missing something? Can someone explain it for those as clueless as me?

Katrak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katrak

Cute, but it's not exactly something I'd wear on a shirt.

ciabelle

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ciabelle
bassanimation wrote:I will give $10 to any grown man I see wearing this shirt out in public.

I mean in person, put your camera phones down...

You've just sealed your fate. Now every male relative of yours will be sporting one of these at your next family reunion. Well except that they still gotta shell out $10 for the shirts to begin with, and then be seen in public wearing them and all.

But still, would it be worth it to your brothers, uncles, & cousins to collectively drain you of a few hundred bucks while piles of scorn and derision are heaped upon you for instigating this major fashion faux pas?

MissJamieD

carrottop4i wrote:Ok, I really really don't get it. Am I missing something? Can someone explain it for those as clueless as me?

Only because you used TWO reallys,

It's a plug running around in its (as someone so poignantly pointed out, this COULD be a cross dresser) bra and panties (although, technically, its running around in its panties, topless).

Therefore, the plug has no shame... OR.. a shameless plug.

Hope that helped :D

wesshull

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wesshull
parrotworks wrote:Quite embarrassing - your text is showing.

Um yeah, seriously, how come this guy gets away with text on a shirt? I can't think of the last derby that didn't say "no text"...

HairyButt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages HairyButt

This should have a giant WOOT! logo on the back

llamabox

quality posts: 36 Private Messages llamabox

oh... and I think this is in order:
www.bombombombomwooooo.com

Make your own damn beer

ookshimon1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ookshimon1

Plugs with low self-esteem

llamabox

quality posts: 36 Private Messages llamabox
MrGromit wrote:This shirt is a good example of why I don't buy "Random Shirts" when they come up.

Seriously, Woot, really?

Maybe I just don't get it.

I was just thinking about how afraid I am of the next random offering.

Make your own damn beer

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid

So for all the dudes looking/wishing/hoping to score with any ladies on spring break.... lol if you wear this shirt you're pretty much guaranteed to fail.

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

elite3k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elite3k

taking a look at my account history, I've been wondering why I haven't wooted a tee lately.

Now I know....what happened to you shirt.woot?

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
wesshull wrote:Um yeah, seriously, how come this guy gets away with text on a shirt? I can't think of the last derby that didn't say "no text"...

That's derbies. This is a daily. I don't know what rules Woot imposes on daily designs, but there've been plenty of daily shirts with text. (And the derby rule lifts now and then, too. I'm not sure, but the last time might have been National Parks.)

mickey007b

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mickey007b

If you need to have an explanation at the bottom it isn't a good pun.

RavynX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RavynX
StargateGamingGeek wrote:The quality of the shirts this week has really been spiraling downward. Whether that spiral is clockwise or counter clockwise may or may not be dependent on your present location.

Agreed. =/

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee

Damn, and to think today I forgot all my singles. I wonder what she'll do for a ten? Probably dance shamelessly across my chest.

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

chausler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chausler

sad that "y'all" was written "ya'll."

jupilberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jupilberry
carrottop4i wrote:Ok, I really really don't get it. Am I missing something? Can someone explain it for those as clueless as me?

MissJamieD wrote:Only because you used TWO reallys,

It's a plug running around in its (as someone so poignantly pointed out, this COULD be a cross dresser) bra and panties (although, technically, its running around in its panties, topless).

Therefore, the plug has no shame... OR.. a shameless plug.

Hope that helped :D

Also, since the pun was not spelled out for you as well, a shameless plug is a term for blatant advertising. Mentioning a product or service contiually, wheter or not it is appropriate...kind of like Mario or bunnies (recently banned) appearing in every derby no matter what the theme is.

deadlyblonde

quality posts: 6 Private Messages deadlyblonde

If the bra was on fire, some cute animal was in the background and it featured Microsoft clip art, then I would buy it =)

StevieSegel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages StevieSegel

now I know what I'd look like with a belly button piercing.

(chubby girl no want)

Stephanie
over 40 shirt.woots (and an apron), and I don't have a thing to wear...

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple

A shameless pun?

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
ciabelle wrote:You've just sealed your fate. Now every male relative of yours will be sporting one of these at your next family reunion. Well except that they still gotta shell out $10 for the shirts to begin with, and then be seen in public wearing them and all.

But still, would it be worth it to your brothers, uncles, & cousins to collectively drain you of a few hundred bucks while piles of scorn and derision are heaped upon you for instigating this major fashion faux pas?

Hah, if only my family knew of Woot. Alas, the only thing I think they know of QVC.com and Facebook. Sadness. Also, this shirt would not go well with Ropers....

abreeve

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abreeve

Why is the title on the shirt?

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Dear Woot,

I would like a gallon of eye bleach and my innocence back.

Thank you,
SB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

biffyoar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biffyoar

the disappointment of this shirt just dimmed my bright, sun-shiny day...

mralphabet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mralphabet

What a hussy.