princessdiablo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessdiablo
miren78 wrote:
All that does is make newcomers sorry for ramy & seki. As for the folks following this mess, most of us have already picked a side and there isn't much point in berating each other over it. I don't believe insulting someone is going to make them suddenly say "Oi! I've been so blind, how could I possibly have thought that? Thanks for calling me an utter M0R0N and helping me see the light!!!"

+1

I've been here for awhile but I don't read every shirts forums (normally just the ones I buy.) Before this thread I had no idea why people hated these two designers.

(I'm actually on this thread to see if there is a printing problem with this shirt before I contact woot directly - my shirt seems to have no background what so ever.)

redvalor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redvalor

I am trying to find out the same thing. There is very little of the background visible. I'm disappointed with how it was printed.

princessdiablo wrote:+1

(I'm actually on this thread to see if there is a printing problem with this shirt before I contact woot directly - my shirt seems to have no background what so ever.)

arroth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arroth

Yeah just got mine, wish it was on a brighter color, personally i think it would have looked better on orange or something bright and cheery to contrast the evilness of it, but still, nice shirt. New to woot so dont really know what all this drama is, but to whomever did the shirt, i like it.

beje88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beje88

shirt reminds me of the quote

"I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door." from the movie Blow.

end of the white horses at my door I guess.

PURCHASED

DrieStone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrieStone

+1 on the poor choice for printing. It's a shame, this is a great design, but as my wife said when I put it on this morning "all I can see is a white blob".

This isn't the first woot shirt I've bought that was very difficult to see because the shirt color didn't go well with the artwork, but it is by far the worst.

I love my woot shirts (my wife hates it when that bag shows up in the mail), but this will definitely make me second guess future purchases.

Here's the thing, I'm not upset about the cost, but more that the design isn't as good as it could be. I would pay $10 again for the design printed on a different shirt color.

sherriev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sherriev

I am so disappointed in this shirt. It just looks horrible printed. The detail is gone, the background is ... well, black on BLACK, not navy. My shirt isn't navy. Its black. I was all excited for this one to arrive too.

The little bits of fire are just blobs..

It just looks bad, and completely ... novice. I would have NEVER purchased in a store, no matter how good the design looked in the ad.

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

Add me to the disappointed list.

I liked the design, but it didn't print well at all.

intellegentvirtue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages intellegentvirtue
Jfusion wrote:The steed which death rides on is probably named Binky

Of course it's name is Binky.. Terry Pratchett had to be a source of inspiration for this shirt...

catbeastaisha

quality posts: 1 Private Messages catbeastaisha

I really like the design, but I wish it might have been done on a lighter color to make the playground equipment in the background stand out a little more. Otherwise, it's really cool. Maybe a gray would have been better? I read that some people don't have any background at all, I can see mine, it's just hard to make out unless you know what to look for.

russellguldin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages russellguldin
Jfusion wrote:The steed which death rides on is probably named Binky

You owe Terry Pratchett some royalties for that joke.

xcalibre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xcalibre

Why is this shirt navy blue instead of black?

averykess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages averykess

sadly, it was a pale green horse that death rode...

gooberfishbowl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gooberfishbowl
xcalibre wrote:Why is this shirt navy blue instead of black?

Wait, is yours navy blue? Mine was black!

Lewah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lewah

Probably the most expressive display of shirt.woot-ism that I've had the pleasure of purchasing so far.

This shirt's colors are spot-on, and the design is satirical and fun.

This is probably my favorite t-shirt at the moment. ;)

- Lewah

renkenr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renkenr
gooberfishbowl wrote:Wait, is yours navy blue? Mine was black!

Who got Navy Blue and who got black? I'm seeing two different base colors here.

(Either that or we have a lot of people who can't tell really really really dark blue from black.)

carolcp2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carolcp2

I was so excited to get this for my daughter who is a Terry Pratchet fan but the Smart Post is not that smart.

Shirt was to be delivered March 9 to Terre Haute Indiana from Dallas. Then the Pale Rider went on a ride to Kent Washington and added a week to the trip. It will take almost 3 weeks to go from Dallas-Kent-Terre Haute.

Sigh.

Carol

carolcp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carolcp

Poor Pale Rider has taken another detour. This time to New Berlin Wisconsin. So route now to date is Dallas TX - Kent Washington - New Berlin WI - ??? - ??? - eventually Terre Haute IN

Carol

carolcp2

Wahoo, Pale Rider is now in the correct State - Indiana, just an hour away in Indianapolis, wonder if it will really get to Terre Haute tomorrow or will it go off on another tour, possibly to the east coast which it has missed. He has see the Southwest - west coast - midwest north - midwest central -

Carol

carolcp2

Oh the poor pale rider must need a break in after all his exhausting travels. He is now at the post office in Terre Haute but experiencing a delivery exception and "Tendered to USPS for delivery - Allow one to two additional days for delivery" Not bad considering he left Dallas FEBRUARY 26.

Carol

gooberfishbowl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gooberfishbowl
renkenr wrote:Who got Navy Blue and who got black? I'm seeing two different base colors here.

(Either that or we have a lot of people who can't tell really really really dark blue from black.)

I put it against a black shirt from woot, and the colors are really, really, really close. Like, go out in the sun and wonder if maybe one wasn't just washed a few times close.

inteck2021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inteck2021

Bring it back please!

byverter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byverter

Yeah i want to buy it!

douglas9962

quality posts: 0 Private Messages douglas9962

I truly love this design. I must have it no matter the color. Perhaps woot will realize their error and reprint on another color to satisfy the masses? And would also give the rest of us new users to get the opportunity to buy?