Leptailurus

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Leptailurus
gnatbean wrote:Why is there a shadow ON the moon? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Shadow on the moon? I can't see what you're talking about, maybe you're confusing silhouettes of mountains for a shadow?

meow meow meow meow meow meow

ariswadkar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ariswadkar
gnatbean wrote:Why is there a shadow ON the moon? That doesn't make any sense at all.

maybe something like a silhouette of a building off in the distance?

mopeloss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mopeloss
MissJamieD wrote:
How does one overlook the fact that their chimney is puffing out demonic creatures? Certainly someone in that cottage noticed the giant, red-eyed beast peeking in their window!!

They know. They call it Billy.

Laureenmt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Laureenmt
ba1980 wrote:I really like this one just don't want to spend another $10 after buying a screaming monkey.

Only ONE screaming monkey?

Laureenmt

BcNexus wrote:Want to see this shirt upside down? Press CTRL + ALT + Down Arrow on your keyboard on your PC running Windows XP or newer. That flips the screen.

To go back to normal, press CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

*Your mileage may vary. It at least works on machines with XP and an Intel video card.

This didn't work for me. Is there any way someone can invert the image and post it here, so I don't have to turn my monitor upside down?

lgranger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lgranger

I'm curious about the type of wood one burns to create dragon shaped smoke.

Dragon tears incense!

Crazy Soapin' Lady

Lori

DavidHart

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DavidHart

Methinks this is a design calling out for a white shirt...

I just hope that one of these days shirt.woot will finally print the shirts on-demand so that we can finally have color choices. It wouldn't break the business model as they could still limit the runs...

David

VGF

quality posts: 3 Private Messages VGF
DavidHart wrote:Methinks this is a design calling out for a white shirt...

I just hope that one of these days shirt.woot will finally print the shirts on-demand so that we can finally have color choices. It wouldn't break the business model as they could still limit the runs...

David

While I don't always enjoy the shirt colors, I do like that the artist specifically chooses the color he (or she...before I flamed for using correct grammar) want for the shirt. Changing the shirt color is like rejecting some of the artist's decisions.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
VGF\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
DavidHart wrote:Methinks this is a design calling out for a white shirt...

David

Because a shirt like "the cake is a liar" would make way more sense on baby blue.

Sometimes, a design is on a blank because it is literally how it would look best.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats cmdixon2, Other awesome and imaginative design!

Well done!

jodiekodie

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jodiekodie

Extremely unrealistic image. Everyone knows that dragon smoke and bloody roots to HELL only apply to McMansions...

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

cool design but imho would look cooler as a picture on a wall, not a t-shirt

nyren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nyren
VGF wrote:he (or she...before I flamed for using correct grammar)

The truth of your aside made me cry a little inside.

jessmanch

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jessmanch

Anyone for an Ender's pun? The enemy's gate is down. :]

kagreeley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kagreeley

i am not in the market to buy right now, but this shirt is BA.

BcNexus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BcNexus
Laureenmt wrote:This didn't work for me. Is there any way someone can invert the image and post it here, so I don't have to turn my monitor upside down?

Of course!

anodynepariah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anodynepariah

It's not a shadow dude, just a mountain range type thing with the moon behind it, like the mountains in front of the sun on the opposite side. Props for the good palindrome.

And rock on woot. my first and last names are both palindromes. today is payday... perhaps i'll snag one.

anodynepariah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anodynepariah
jessmanch wrote:Anyone for an Ender's pun? The enemy's gate is down. :]

I'm so relieved I'm not alone!

bencaro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bencaro

Anybody else notice the subtle yin yang symbol? Very nice incorporation.

cowtipn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cowtipn

Shadow on the moon? Oh... eh.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

OH MY GOSH THAT EVIL HOUSE IS GONNA EAT THE DRAGON!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

jodiekodie

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jodiekodie
bencaro wrote:Anybody else notice the subtle yin yang symbol? Very nice incorporation.

I couldn't see it until it was flipped upside down.

Bendarr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bendarr

its cool when you flip it vertically in paint

vika19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vika19

Its not a shadow... Its depth! At least thats how I interpreted it, since its not an exact match of the one in the foreground...

Laureenmt

BcNexus wrote:Of course!

Wow! Thanks! I knew it would be worthwhile...

takoshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takoshi
Laureenmt wrote:Wow! Thanks! I knew it would be worthwhile...

This is awesome, bought one!

SJulian1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SJulian1

I believe that's a cloud covering the moon.

nerfhurter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerfhurter

I don't think there is a "shadow on the moon."

It's a second rock formation, behind the first one. It happens to be in front of the moon, and is shadowed/greyed-out as a result of distance.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone again for all the support and all the nice comments. This really has made my day. I'm excited (fingers crossed) to see who makes the cut the next couple days.

racinreaver

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racinreaver

This remind anyone else of Castlevania Symphony of the Night? Like, after you beat the first castle and the upside-down one appears.

Katrak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katrak

I debated upon buying this shirt alllll day and I finally caved in. It's a pretty damn awesome design. In for 1 :D

monson987

quality posts: 2 Private Messages monson987
racinreaver wrote:This remind anyone else of Castlevania Symphony of the Night? Like, after you beat the first castle and the upside-down one appears.

Yeah, I'm definitely seeing some Castlevania in there. I had to check the comments to see if anyone else noticed.

Belimoth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Belimoth

:D Great design!