sowhat5828

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sowhat5828

Reminds me of shadow of the colossus or something.

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

Of course the child was devoured shortly after this scene.

Because obviously the creature is a Were-Octopus (Octopus bitten by a Werewolf) so the child would of needed to attack it with a SILVER plunger.

Poor kid.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

jp83avalanche

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jp83avalanche

I don't know about anyone else, but I would have bought this shirt in a heartbeat if the kid was attacking the monster with a yo-yo...

PittViking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PittViking

Perfect for my D&D adventures :D

KIDA26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KIDA26

I am very sad that ceiling Cuthulu didn't win

sonny2009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sonny2009
KIDA26 wrote:I am very sad that ceiling Cuthulu didn't win

Agreed. REALLY hope woot decides to do it as an Editor's Choice. I can see it selling well for them.

In regards to this piece, it's nicely done, but even with the interesting concept I find it to be really dull overall, especially the composition. There just isn't enough personality in it for some reason.

lamcjunk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lamcjunk

It appears that the stuffed bear has a naked human rear. Strange.

Arguendo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arguendo

I actually know someone who is terrified of pigeons.

SWANIACHI

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SWANIACHI

poor kid...suction cups are virtually useless in weaponry

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

This was a really wonderful surprise!! I really was heartbroken this didn't win in the nightmare derby . I'm thrilled to see it print so I can finally grab me one. Fantastic character design, great composition! The background and environment are simple, yet extremely effective in making the monsterhead and kid pop

Gettin' one now! Congrats Patrick!

haley1351

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haley1351
genericsmith wrote:Of course the child was devoured shortly after this scene.

Because obviously the creature is a Were-Octopus (Octopus bitten by a Werewolf) so the child would of needed to attack it with a SILVER plunger.

Poor kid.

i agree. but at least the poor kid thought he had won.........or not........

BlindShooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlindShooter

Even though I'm short on cash, I'm getting this. The design is just incredible and it really reminds me of childhood when imagination runs wild and a closet holds gremlins.

I mean, I'm sure I wasn't the only one that checked under the bed for monsters.

1stladyofkrypton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1stladyofkrypton

Wow, Mike and Sully bet not try to come through this kid's door. =)

RookandRaven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RookandRaven
genericsmith wrote:Of course the child was devoured shortly after this scene.

Poor kid.

Were-Sextopus, duh. Didn't you count those tentacles? :P

...Sextopus sounds dirty.

mk2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mk2
AdderXYU wrote:
This is going to make a horrible shirt. The ridiculous swirl in the back, the awkward lack-of-flow in the monster, the kid in pajamas. Great choice!

for a second there it sounded like you knew what you were talking about; then i saw this.

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson
mk2 wrote:for a second there it sounded like you knew what you were talking about; then i saw this.

hahaha...

great shirt, P.

evilashe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evilashe

Monster is rather taken aback by the lad's unwarranted pugnaciousness.

"Uh..... I'm not quite sure how to react to that," stammers Monster.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
krisrobinson wrote:hahaha...

great shirt, P.

By his logic, only filmmakers can critique films. Only chefs can tell what tastes good. Only musicians can say what sounds good. Only architects can say what buildings are appealing.

In other words, it's not logic at all, nor is it any sort of a decent comeback.

cenobite000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cenobite000

I am glad to see this get printed. It was my favorite design in the nightmare derby as well

I got one yesterday morning, and it's my first woot t-shirt!

I think the design is great. The naysayers either don't get it or are thinking a little too hard about it IMO.

CaptainTr1pps

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CaptainTr1pps
AdderXYU wrote:If Al Qaeda made a statement that fascists were bad, would that somehow make fascists good?

You haven't proven the shirt is good. You've only proven that not only is the shirt bad, but you are an spoon.

Or I think he's saying an opinion is just that, an opinion. It'd be worth more if you could show some kind artistic background or education, or talent...but seeing as you're no more an authority on what makes a good drawing or T-shirt than the rest of us here, well, grain of salt and all that.

You could perhaps try not to sound as if your say is the final word all the time. Even in threads where I agree with you there is something about the tone of your writing that makes me want to be contrarian (mostly I just don't bother posting).

I love this design, in for two for my boys.

CosmicShadow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CosmicShadow

It's not often you see fuzzy tentacles

SquirrelsAreMean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SquirrelsAreMean

My shirt arrived today, it looks even better in person!

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah
SquirrelsAreMean wrote:My shirt arrived today, it looks even better in person!

any way you could post a picture?

kanedax

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kanedax

Yeah, this is an old one, but just wanted to mention that, of the 15 shirts that I've gotten from Woot, this one has far and away gotten the most positive comments from people on the street, behind counters at restaurants, etc. Thanks a lot!

Woot x13
ShirtWoot x26
KidsWoot x5

fdanielson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fdanielson

Through a series of events involving live music and an attractive woman I lost my Nightmare Warrior T-Shirt this weekend. If someone has an adult medium or large they are willing to sell please let me know at fredqdavis@hotmail.com. Thanks to anyone that can help.