dantriplett29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dantriplett29

I am so in. I needed a grey shirt

bjmarchini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjmarchini

I already have 4 of these.

JHarpur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JHarpur
GleeGuy wrote:Dude, like you got your meme in my meme.

Hey, I heard you liked memes, so I put a meme in your meme...

swootchie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages swootchie

I got stuck on the chifforobes comment in the description... (of course I also ordered the t-shirt while googling)

Chifforobes were first advertised in the 1908 Sears, Roebuck Catalogue, which described them as "a modern invention, having been in use only a short time." The term itself is a portmanteau of the words chiffonier and wardrobe. It is currently in use only in the United States, primarily in the southern portion of the country.

Swootchie

splashrabies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages splashrabies

cthulhu is becoming too... known

falcomadol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falcomadol
Cantatus wrote:Cthulhu + Chibi = Megabucks?

machall.com still sells some excellent cthulhu shirts if you want to check them out. Sell your Soul for a Cookie and Buddy Cthulhu are classics.

In fact, I need to get around to buying a new cookie shirt because I wore my old one out.

capjbadger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capjbadger

Great design it is wasn't a complete ripoff...

crampeat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crampeat

Love the artwork! I may be a n00b to woot, but that doesn't mean i can't get excited over something completely awesome.

Props to Monroe, parents gre up there.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

capjbadger wrote:Great design it is wasn't a complete ripoff...

Yep I was cruising google images looking for something to rip off when I randomly typed in "Ceiling Cthulhu" and found this image! And then I STOLE THE IDEA!!! BWHAHAHAHAHA. Of course that doesn't make much sense because before I could do all that I would have had to have the idea beforehand, which means it couldn't have been "ripped off" at all.

Thanks everyone for the support on this one and to Drakxxx for drawing up an incredible looking creature.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
capjbadger wrote:Great design it is wasn't a complete ripoff...

This post is proof that some people have no filters and will say very stupid things without processing them logically.

JHarpur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JHarpur

Oh, stop. This shirt had me at F'THAGN.

capjbadger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capjbadger
tgentry wrote:Yep I was cruising google images looking for something to rip off when I randomly typed in "Ceiling Cthulhu" and found this image! And then I STOLE THE IDEA!!! BWHAHAHAHAHA. Of course that doesn't make much sense because before I could do all that I would have had to have the idea beforehand, which means it couldn't have been "ripped off" at all.

Thanks everyone for the support on this one and to Drakxxx for drawing up an incredible looking creature.

A simple image search on "Cthulhu" brought this image up. Your "logic" is flawed.

drainhts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drainhts
capjbadger wrote:A simple image search on "Cthulhu" brought this image up. Your "logic" is flawed.

Really? Because I just did a Google Image Search for "Cthulhu" and didn't see that picture once in twenty pages, either with Moderate or No Safe Search. So if by "simple" you mean "under ideal conditions that you didn't specify in advance", then yes, I suppose his logic might be flawed.

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah

Shirt came out great. If you've been on the fence, hopefully this will help you decide to get one before it's gone.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

Print is way bigger on the shirt than I expected, which is a thing of awesomeness not a complaint. Sad to see this is going to get reckoned away, but glad I got mine before it did.

pepekraft

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pepekraft

Mine arrived, and it's awesome.

Thank you, Editors!

Forsakensky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Forsakensky

damn, had to wait for my paycheck before I could get one. And now i'm just a few hours too late. I don't suppose there's any way around this?

Unicorns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Unicorns

Reprint

catigereptile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catigereptile
Unicorns wrote:Reprint

reprint reprint