manicx782

quality posts: 1 Private Messages manicx782

I do enjoy the Splinter Cell Shading

chefbooyadee

quality posts: 38 Private Messages chefbooyadee

This design looks perfect for glow-in-the-dark ink...

BetterThanTheRest

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BetterThanTheRest

Cute concept, but the direction of the branch really throws me off! Damn YOU branch!!!

Odds are, I probably already bought today's Shirt Woot... hahaha. I <3 Threadless :D If you need discounts for TL, just PM me! I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THREADLESS, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, I DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THEM. I JUST LIKE GOOD LOOKING DESIGNER SHIRTS AND I LIKE PAYING GOOD PRICES !!!

wolfandginger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfandginger

Wonderful choice of disguise...we all know it's a dog underneath that ghillie suit.

chefbooyadee

wolfandginger wrote:Wonderful choice of disguise...we all know it's a dog underneath that ghillie suit.

I find that frightening because that would mean that there's either a tiny, tiny dog in that suit, or else that's an enormous cat with a PSG-1.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

Notice how this shirt is "not shiney" but still conveys a lit moonlight. nice job.

chefbooyadee

hey....HEY! Wait just a ding dong minute here!

Why does a cat need night-vision goggles?

I call shenanigans.

sbyers77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sbyers77

TactiCat!

cedricsmods

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cedricsmods

What if the cat isn't an assassin at all? Maybe it is just trying to hunt with its friend the owl.

tripp123

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tripp123
satcomguy85 wrote:I guess the creator didn't realize that owls can't move their eyes around in their eye sockets.

At least the cat wearing night vision goggles with a sniper rifle is accurate.

SquirrelsAreMean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SquirrelsAreMean

Say Mr. Owl, how much time do you think it will take for this bullet to reach that Beagle's head?

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats CrescentDebris!

It's an awesome tee!

dcp73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcp73
satcomguy85 wrote:I guess the creator didn't realize that owls can't move their eyes around in their eye sockets.

...and that cats don't know how to sight-in a sniper rifle. At least mine doesn't, or I'd be dead.

JHarpur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JHarpur
happily retired wrote:Or how the branch is floating in the air since it not attached to a tree.

Well, technically, the branch would be on your trunk.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
dcp73 wrote:...and that cats don't know how to sight-in a sniper rifle. At least mine doesn't, or I'd be dead.

Lol! Yeah - thank the stars pets don't have opposable thumbs.
Looks like Splinter Cat is looking downward - must be checking on his back-up, who will no doubt neatly catch the owl after SC drops him.

OreoPuddin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OreoPuddin

Mr. Owl, how many shots does it take to get to the mousy center of a field mouse?

*foop*

hammr25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hammr25

The cat should have just eaten the owl instead.

DJMonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJMonkey

In for one.

sutefani

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sutefani

what a clever shirt! i just hope my cat doesn't see it.

thenightflier

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thenightflier

It looks like a tentative alliance to find the Boss Mouse.

akd85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akd85

I hate cats...

Funny design though.

WOOTZing

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

Whooooo's for Dinner would have been a better title for this.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

postulio1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages postulio1
Xihix wrote:It appears the kitten is spying on its prey, while the owl is startled. However, this cannot be confirmed.

More at 10.

It has been confirmed that the kitten is waiting on the important and controversial rat diplomat, Splinter, to arrive at today's summit on the Feline/Rodent peace treaty that has been in the works since the last week's massacre at Cheese Plaza.

While the kitten's motive is unclear, our sources say Splinter may never make it to the door.

DTimeFun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DTimeFun

Meanwhile, back at Sam Fisher's secluded ranch home in Montana...
Fisher's cat, realizing his master may be gone for weeks at a time, learns to take matters into his own paws to find food.

Grats again sir! While I said I wasn't getting one today, you should know I showed the shirt to a guy here at work and he wanted one since it looked like his cat. I guess he's trained his to use a rifle or something.

This shirt totally fits your humor, to a tee. XD
Glad to see it in first!

moxxee

quality posts: 13 Private Messages moxxee

I can only afford one because my health-insurance premiums are going up. :-(

snarglepuffs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snarglepuffs
StargateGamingGeek wrote:Though the owl might be spotted.

HAR!

linksdeity

quality posts: 22 Private Messages linksdeity

IT'S A KITTY!

postulio1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages postulio1

btw, i totally bought one. great design, thanks. i love cats.

SniperCat

sabru8

quality posts: 63 Private Messages sabru8

So that's what happened to Raiden....

wombrat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wombrat
suess2000 wrote:Awesome.

It might be hard to shoot with night vision goggles on. If the night vision isn't mounted to the gun you're sort of guessing at where you're aiming the gun.

... He has the gun shouldered, obviously re-con-ning the scene. Once he finds a target he will then ditch the goggles and switch to the night-vision scope that is almost certainly mounted on the rifle. :P
PS... It could be a diversionary tactic to make the owl THINK he is looking for mice on the ground. The owl is, after all, a bird. Cats EAT birds, and it doesn't take a crack shot to hit a bird that big from 2 feet away (once he swivels his head 270 degrees the other way)...

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
skatimmy737 wrote:Tom Clancy's new line of political thrillers: Splinter Puss!

HAHA awesome... if he used these characters, it could be a children's book! However, for some reason, I feel like some parents would be more apprehensive about the word "puss" in the title than they would be about a kitten using an assault rifle.... lol

sweetjezka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetjezka

Is there a way to send a woot shirt as a gift? Meaning no big fat receipt sitting on top/possibly including a little note? I don't seem to be able to find that option anywhere.

JennytheSoprano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JennytheSoprano

Actually, cats practically have night vision as it is. They can see quite well in areas with minimal light.

Go get 'em, Puss!

I'm liking the woot.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

You have to admit. This is epic. They'll make a video game off it, you'll see. Or at least a movie. I'm thinking George Clooney for the owl, Jim Carrey for the cat.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

Jeeshman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeeshman

Be vewy, vewy qwiet. He's hunting wabbits.

mjl9320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjl9320

Shouldn't the cat be on the other side of the branch from the owl? Also, why are the owl's pupils so small?

brieanna

quality posts: 47 Private Messages brieanna
Jeeshman wrote:Be vewy, vewy qwiet. He's hunting wabbits.

more like meeces.

I like my signature.

spentfromnz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spentfromnz

Doubt this will look good printed, the design is too small.

Grats on 1st place though.

rickmoorect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickmoorect

Sniper-Cat is just a little upset that the owl might be a 'witness'

bkeokip

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bkeokip

I think that the image of the Cat would look more "right" if the barrel was pointing up in the opposite direction. Also, it seems to me that if the artist spent a little bit more time on rendering the Owl, the design would look much better overall.