Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong

Almost sold out! Hooray!

I love this website! ^^

chipmunkcharge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipmunkcharge
sweetjezka wrote:Is there a way to send a woot shirt as a gift? Meaning no big fat receipt sitting on top/possibly including a little note? I don't seem to be able to find that option anywhere.

You can choose separate billing and shipping addresses. I don't recall any options for adding a 'note' but Woot shirts don't come with a reciept... it would simply be a shirt in a nifty fun bag, in the mail. What could be better?!?
...on second thought, a strange package from an anonymous sender could be frightening... ;) Happy gift-giving!

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName

I think this and seki's turtle entry demonstrate that Wooters love small animals with guns.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Niiiiiiiiiice! Congrats on the sellout dude!

JohnDLG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JohnDLG
NameyMcName wrote:I think this and seki's turtle entry demonstrate that Wooters love small animals with guns.

Animals are cute, guns are cool. Therefore the cute and coolness ratio on these shirts are off the charts.

walmazan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats on the sellout!!!!! well deserved mate!

sandmanmike1972

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandmanmike1972

Ok I want one. Will it be available tomorrow. The one day I do not check shirt.woot before work they have something I want.

RyanCianfarani

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RyanCianfarani
sandmanmike1972 wrote:Ok I want one. Will it be available tomorrow. The one day I do not check shirt.woot before work they have something I want.

I know! Same here! I saw the image of the shirt on wine.woot, but I got distracted before I could check it... and now all sold out!

CT

squeezy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages squeezy

Keep up the great work!

bitserve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bitserve

I hate when this happens. You decide not to use your rifle, because you're sam fisher after all. You try to sneak up behind them to interrogate and knock them out with your sleeper hold, but they turn and look right at you at the last second. The only choice now is to knife the owl and load from the last save point to try again.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Congrats on the sell out!

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902
chipmunkcharge wrote:You can choose separate billing and shipping addresses. I don't recall any options for adding a 'note' but Woot shirts don't come with a reciept... it would simply be a shirt in a nifty fun bag, in the mail. What could be better?!?
...on second thought, a strange package from an anonymous sender could be frightening... ;) Happy gift-giving!

And the lesson here is... always leave a note!
Arrested Development, anyone?

Naimanator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Naimanator

The shirt is cute, but I think I like the write-up better.

drogba11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drogba11

i misses out on the shirt anyway you could put some on ebay?

DTimeFun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DTimeFun
drogba11 wrote:i misses out on the shirt anyway you could put some on ebay?

Or... Tomorrow you can go to the reckoning link at the top of the page and it will be listed there to purchase for $15, no sell out to worry about.

Gil212

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gil212

noooo sold out
D:

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

drogba11 wrote:i misses out on the shirt anyway you could put some on ebay?

Gil212 wrote:noooo sold out
D:

This shirt will be for sale again HERE--at $15--starting tomorrow, Saturday, February 27, at 12.01am.

tfoltsutt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tfoltsutt
StargateGamingGeek wrote:Though the owl might be spotted.

EXCELLENT!!

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Congrats on the sell-out! :D

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

grldollies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grldollies

Rats! I didn't check Woot today! This was a cool one, ok not in realism but just plain woot'n funny! Have to buy it with the long dollars now! Note the cat probably aims better then the yahoo's here in Central Fl er ok at least the cat didn't slurp a doz bottles of milk first - the fermented kind!

adapa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adapa

This was a big hit with the 10 year old boy.

yeah, mom gave in & ordered him one today.

Techmage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Techmage
xharumoto wrote:Technically, owls can turn their heads 270 degrees to either side.

I'm pretty sure that 270 degrees to EITHER side is not what you meant. Only owls that are seriously possessed can do that.

flamespear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear

It should have been called who's for dinner? get it who? who....i'm sorry.

KJMagnum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KJMagnum

So I bought one of these and it supposedly shipped on 3/26 along with another shirt but it still only says "Shipment information sent to FedEx". The other shirt has already arrived. What's the deal with these?

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman

one of my favortite woot shirts ever!

rolando6969

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rolando6969

I got one of these in the random shirt Woot in July. My wife thinks it's the owl and the grapecat. Hmmm.

JonChu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JonChu

I have a medium of this that I'm willing to sell.

kevinfhuntley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinfhuntley

The medium might fit around my thigh. I'd be interested in purchasing this shirt for anyone who has it in 2x or 3x.

havingstl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages havingstl

I need another copy of this shirt mine is worn out!

jester1941

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jester1941

is there a delay on the kitchen warfare apron. ordered on dec 5th and not shown as shipped?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

jester1941 wrote:is there a delay on the kitchen warfare apron. ordered on dec 5th and not shown as shipped?

Yeah, sorry about that. We're working on getting the aprons out by Friday at the very latest. Don't worry though, we're going to expedite the shipping.

TheMadMule

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TheMadMule

Does anybody have a Medium sized shirt of this that they're willing to sell? JonChu, is yours still around?

Thanks!