Cantatus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Cantatus
moxxee wrote:Would the plural form of 'Pesagus' be 'Pegasii'?

Actually, "Pegasus" is the name of the winged horse in the myth of Perseus. Technically, it should say a "herd of winged horses".

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea

This shirt would be more realistic without the table cover.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Sweet! Glad to see that this got a print.

CapSea

Also, if you have never smelled rainbow, I would highly recommend against it. There is no way that little green midget was properly cooked.

crzmnky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crzmnky
missmissa07 wrote:Omelets made great YES

I wanted this shirt SO BAD. You have no idea how much I wanted it.

AND NOW I GET IT <3 <3.

THANK YOU WOOT!

I even ordered mine with express shipping so I can wear it on Unofficial this coming Friday. Yay!

me too! Someone who knows what unofficial is!! woohoo!

Oxirane

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Oxirane
bluetuba wrote:Also, what do you think a leprechaun tastes like? I'd wager it's whisky and potato.

Most likely a unique blend of hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers, Blue Moon, pots of gold, rainbows, and red balloons.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

I just pooped a rainbow out of pure joy that this is up for sale.

THANK YOU WOOOOOT!

-buys-

I feel kind of bad. I never wear anything fancy anymore, just my hordes of Woot shirts, buwahahah!

Ohai

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Ohai

I have a feeling that Woot will take their whole staff out for a company Leprechaun feast with all the money they're raking in from the ECs. They'll singlehandedly make Leprechauns extinct!

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

danielvutran

quality posts: 16 Private Messages danielvutran

HOW LUCKY ARE YOUR CHARMS NOW LOLS

yes it's me lol

UniKyrn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UniKyrn

That's what you get for believing that 70's nonsense from hollywood about unicorns. Pastel Unicorns? Cute Unicorns?

And we took out the Pegasi before they could take us out, they weren't meeting there to discuss the weather!

Mahjongman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Mahjongman

Lucky, CONGRATS!!! I am SO HAPPY this printed!! This is the first time a shirt I really liked that was ridiculously undervoted-for got an EC, and there couldn't be a more well-deserving specimen. Well done, you should be proud!

strvingrtist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strvingrtist

shirt.woot should bring back the "fat unicorn" shirt to go with this one!

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph

Unicorn shirt...must...buy....now....!

Although, fat unicorns make me sad. Unicorns should be slender and graceful and beautiful, not chubby and cartoonish. But still, UNICORNS! I must have them even in subpar form. And I was almost as obsessed with Lucky Charms as a kid.

Not to knock your shirt, lucky. I bought it and the concept and execution are great, just not my personal style.

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Congrats Lucky! Always thought this one was hilariously awesome!

CapSea

fairnymph wrote:Unicorn shirt...must...buy....now....!

Although, fat unicorns make me sad. Unicorns should be slender and graceful and beautiful, not chubby and cartoonish. But still, UNICORNS! I must have them even in subpar form. And I was almost as obsessed with Lucky Charms as a kid.

Not to knock your shirt, lucky. I bought it and the concept and execution are great, just not my personal style.

This is why you shouldn't devise your standards of beauty from the media. In real life, only about 5% of unicorns match the body style you described. It is thanks to people like you that bulimia and anorexia are so rampant in the unicorn world.

kg333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kg333

For some reason, this reminds me of the unicorns in the video game Dwarf Fortress...something about them being gleefully carnivorous, I think.

animuson

quality posts: 14 Private Messages animuson

3-Leaf Clovers: 3
Charms: 7
4-Leaf Clovers: 11

Oh my gosh, all prime numbers! No wonder this poor leprechaun is having such bad luck!

kimmux

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kimmux

Ordered for my son's kindergarten St. Patrick's Day party. Nothing says appropriate like dead leprechauns.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

BAM. Now I'm 3/4 on guessing EC...

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Koniro

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Koniro

Holy gristle, that's way bigger than I thought it would be. Pass.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge

Oh I'm going to see this in my sleep now.... So much for checking the website at midnight

(it's a great shirt though)

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Many thanks to shirtwoot and especially to everyone who supported the design! It's also a little known secret that the perfect accompaniment to Leprechaun is a frosty bottle of Guinness.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

I wonder why they are offering this two and a half weeks before saint patties day, cause usally they wait till they can squeeze that extra five bucks out of ya. none the lass, saint patty's day is my birthday. and I will be off. so I think I might get one.? maybe?we'll see.

pileup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pileup

Last I knew, narwhals weren't mythical. THEORY DISPROVEN. The unicorns were just upset that the narwhal's ones were longer.

imsochady

quality posts: 25 Private Messages imsochady
lucky1988 wrote:Many thanks to shirtwoot and especially to everyone who supported the design! It's also a little known secret that the perfect accompaniment to Leprechaun is a frosty bottle of Guinness.

Mmmmmmmmm, Lucky Charms and Guinness, breakfast of champions.

BetterThanTheRest

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BetterThanTheRest

I think it's the other way around... I see a lot more short bearded redheads than horses with horns on their heads.

Odds are, I probably already bought today's Shirt Woot... hahaha. I <3 Threadless :D If you need discounts for TL, just PM me! I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THREADLESS, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, I DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THEM. I JUST LIKE GOOD LOOKING DESIGNER SHIRTS AND I LIKE PAYING GOOD PRICES !!!

dangerhaus

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dangerhaus

too busy. the original (?) fat, rainbow eating unicorn is great - my daughter has, & donut panic - but this is strained wannabe darkness, if you ask me...

(yeah, well, i'm canadian, so i'm basking in the glow anyway.)

the ha is silent - i'm laughing on the inside

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode

Congarts! Very nice

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

congrats, Lucky!

I greatly approve of a second week of EC's!

jsidrys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsidrys
crzmnky wrote:me too! Someone who knows what unofficial is!! woohoo!

If I hadn't bought "Fat Unicorn" I'd be all over this.

UNOFFICIAL!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats amigo!, I'm a huge fan of your work!

Well deserved!!!!

banzaaiii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages banzaaiii

More editors choices?! there is still hope!

azold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azold

He should have stopped at blue diamonds, but they're greedy by nature. Plus, it was the 80s and Gekko was his protege at the time. That's a lot of pressure to handle - maybe that's why he's always so paranoid.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

ok finally I just buy mine!

so happy!

stophe22

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stophe22

I told my wife I was going to take it easy on the shirt.woot purchases, and then along comes EC's, followed by more EC's.

cantstopthesignal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cantstopthesignal

With the body positioning, it's entirely possible that the unicorn sodomized the little leprechaun with his horn before dinner.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

Congrats, Lucky! Fun shirt.

KSPYKayte

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KSPYKayte
jboshaw wrote:The shirt is missing a few of the charms.

Hearts, stars n' horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold n' rainbows and the red balloons!

I use to love that commercial as a child.

Actually, the only things missing is the pot of gold and the red balloon.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Is Lucky on a boogie board or a golden tombstone?

StevieQ

quality posts: 4 Private Messages StevieQ

Leprechauns do not exist, leprechauns do not exist, leprechauns do not exist, leprechauns do not...