jbarchek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbarchek
jbarchek wrote:on the nickelodeon show victorious one of the main characters was wearing this.

oops. someone already said it

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
ThunderThighs wrote:Did my part...

The children thank you. !!!

poiplepunisher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poiplepunisher

i love it

BootsBoots

poiplepunisher wrote:i love it

Thanks! You should uh... buy it soon. It might be gone tomorrow.

marycatherine84

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marycatherine84

I saw a kid in Little Rock wearing this shirt about a month ago at a rock climbing gym :D

dosquatch

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dosquatch
CrescentDebris wrote:It's because of how it's worded. Some people read as if it's saying children and Africa are diseases.

Yeah, that's exactly why it's funny!

I heart dark cynicism :o)

animizegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animizegirl

I was watching Nick. On their show Victorious, one of their character "robbie" was wearing this shirt. LOL.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

This shirt officially became the first Woot shirt that I've seen in the wild (or at least the first one I recognized as a Woot shirt). Only awkward part was that I was also wearing my recently purchased copy of the shirt.

Fortunately we were both guys so we both laughed about it without either of us having to go home and change.

lilwaffly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilwaffly

remembers seeing robbie wearing this shirt on Victorious

ronzalone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ronzalone

I've been thinking of buying this shirt for a long time now. If it's still in the Danger Zone by the end of the weekend, then I'll have to get it.

circuitous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages circuitous

Forgive me if I'm late to the party here, but I've been looking the shirt over and I had an idea.

You could clean up a lot of confusion if you simply took the f out of "for".

Race for a Cure or Something

Like Children or Africa Maybe

Yes? No?

Edit: Yeah nevermind I'm way late to the party.

jhilg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhilg

i rly like the shirt but missed to buy one at the derby day.
seeing it in the danger zone today gave me the push to finally buy it -- uuf just in time!

but i bet it goes back into reckoning next week ;o)

BootsBoots

circuitous wrote:Forgive me if I'm late to the party here, but I've been looking the shirt over and I had an idea.

You could clean up a lot of confusion if you simply took the f out of "for".

Race for a Cure or Something

Like Children or Africa Maybe

Yes? No?

Edit: Yeah nevermind I'm way late to the party.

But, what if I like the confusion? ;)

BootsBoots

ronzalone wrote:I've been thinking of buying this shirt for a long time now. If it's still in the Danger Zone by the end of the weekend, then I'll have to get it.

Oh yes, don't wait until it's reckoned. Dead children are the worst kind. Give them the chance to grow up to be Beaviss like everyone else. They deserve that.

BootsBoots

jhilg wrote:i rly like the shirt but missed to buy one at the derby day.
seeing it in the danger zone today gave me the push to finally buy it -- uuf just in time!

but i bet it goes back into reckoning next week ;o)

I'm sure it helped. The children are singing and Sally Struthers can finally stop crying.

SeefuSefirosu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SeefuSefirosu

Just bought this shirt, although I've loved it from the day I first saw it.

<3 BootsBoots, and I'm wearing this every time I run.

EDIT: And never, ever, EVER change the wording on the shirt. I laugh every time I read it, and it's because the wording makes it so easy to drag out and make it sound like you're really not giving a damn.

Double love to BootsBoots for this shirt

BootsBoots

SeefuSefirosu wrote:Just bought this shirt, although I've loved it from the day I first saw it.

<3 BootsBoots, and I'm wearing this every time I run.

EDIT: And never, ever, EVER change the wording on the shirt. I laugh every time I read it, and it's because the wording makes it so easy to drag out and make it sound like you're really not giving a damn.

Double love to BootsBoots for this shirt

Backatchya! And I'd never change the wording. I like to sound like an ass.

kwhyelp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwhyelp

Just a warning for those with of you who are rocking the double X chromosome: this shirt does not work well with lady parts.

If you have large lady parts on your front (or moobs), this shirt is going to look strange. Just be warned. Though if you prefer ellipses to circles, then maybe you'll like it better that way . . .

That said, I love this shirt and I wish that I wish that I could wear it more often. Luckily, it does work OK when the lady parts are shmushed down under a sports bra! But that probably just crossed the line into TMI . . .

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
kwhyelp wrote: Luckily, it does work OK when the lady parts are shmushed down under a sports bra! But that probably just crossed the line into TMI . . .

That is exactly the kind of information we need! If I had lady parts, I would buy this shirt just for the opportunity to shmush them down into a sports bra.

fes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fes

in for 2 more before it's reckoned. one will be an xmas gift, not sure about the other yet. this and negative bob are 2 of my favorite tees ever.

lifevirusx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx

I'm gonna be disappointed if this gets reckoned
This is actually a decent shirt that will get pushed off because of all the christmas garbage

reverendalfie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reverendalfie

OK I'm pissed. I actually came on to buy this shirt today and its gone. Ugh.

whiteoga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whiteoga

It's still getting some post-morteum exposure here:

http://www.justin.tv/jane_ds/b/274713402

SmokeHamster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SmokeHamster

In total over 13,000 sold. Glad I helped

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

tcsjt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcsjt
Tufflaw wrote:This is great stuff.

PS: LIGHTEN UP, PEOPLE!

THANK YOU Tufflaw!!

To everyone else: Buy it or don't but you don't need to nit-pick everything; they aren't going to change the shirt for you!

tcsjt

tcsjt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcsjt

This is my FAVORITE of all time!! Any chance I can get it printed on a hoodie?

Thanks!
TCSJT

tcsjt

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

tcsjt wrote:This is my FAVORITE of all time!! Any chance I can get it printed on a hoodie?

Thanks!
TCSJT

gotta keep an eye on our plus sales...hopefully it'll get the hoodie spotlight soon!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

effendunn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages effendunn

I love this shirt!! Picked it up last week, and was very happy to come across it!!

I ran this race in 1982, but didnt have enough money to buy a commemorative T-Shirt!! Now I do!!

I remember the day perfectly it was a saturday morning in July, the day after my Birthday, and me and my friends crowded into one of our parents cars, and drove across town.. We registered early and scoped out our places in line... The race starter for our event was that blonde haired actor guy in that action TV Show, with the Latino side-kick (can't remember his name)...

As the Birds started to wake up, all you could hear was the pitter patter of our little feet trekking down the road... I remember for weeks before the event we had to go to all of our parents friends & coworkers and get them to donate a Per Mile amount... I must have raised over 300.00 for doing my part... It was a great event... and thanks for creating this T-Shirt to remind me of that awesome day!!!