7%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

2 in a row Ski! Your on a roll man! Excellent design and concept. Congrats!

Normscoffee

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Normscoffee

This shirt is perfect for Notre Dame's run to the championship this year. Go Irish.

widdleswannie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages widdleswannie

I don't think that double-sided tape would work for this instance...

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong

So...what derby was this from and how many votes did it get?

Awesome design.

I love this website! ^^

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

So that's why 3M is such a successful company.

cornishrefugee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cornishrefugee

Scotch(tape)Irish??

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

cool...like the color scheme. Congrats.

Reawen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reawen

Aaaand... purchased.

Excellent. Glad this printed!!

Bandrik

quality posts: 73 Private Messages Bandrik

Looks like wishes can come true. I thought for sure that one of the more cutesy "chibi" shirts would be the winner this time around, being luck-themed and all.

Thanks for showing me otherwise, woot voters. I am pleasantly surprised.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

LUCKY YOU!!

Congrats skirochester! This was my favorite for the derby!!

Well deserved!!!

Felidicades!!!!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

This must be the good kind of scotch tape that professional gift wrappers use . I always buy the ugly kind cause it's cheap :\.

Freakin magically great shirt, Skirochester. I'm so glad this won 1st!!!

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

love it! thanks for giving me an excuse to buy another woot shirt--it's been a long time. hopefully, i'll be enjoying the luck of the irish and plenty of guinness-induced frivolity all week long... >=b

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

intothemoooon

quality posts: 8 Private Messages intothemoooon

3M is everywhere these days! First it was the post-its. Then they co-opted everything sticky. Then every household tool. Suddenly, the Office Depot became basically a 3M franchise. And now, they're on my woot shirts! They've gone too far this time.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
wootchawant wrote:love it! thanks for giving me an excuse to buy another woot shirt--it's been a long time. hopefully, i'll be enjoying the luck of the irish and plenty of guinness-induced frivolity all week long... >=b

Your username makes me squee, hahaha. Awesome.

wootchawant

bassanimation wrote:Your username makes me squee, hahaha. Awesome.

why thank you! i'm just so funny with the money that i flaunt that i had to pick this name. <=)

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

It reminds me when I was little and we would "preserve" leaves by plastering it with scotch tape on a piece of paper.

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea

Hey... Wait a minute! That four leaf clover is a phony! You're a phony!!

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

don't do it! Actually- taping a four leaf clover together is CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cantatus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Cantatus

I'm only half-Irish, so maybe I'm a little off here, but I think the Irish would scoff a little at repairing something with Scotch tape and calling it lucky. ;)

wootchawant

yeawuteva wrote:don't do it! Actually- taping a four leaf clover together is CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm...yeah... >=b

Benjaminatx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Benjaminatx

Do I really have to upgrade shipping to get this by St. Patricks Days. Why wasn't this the monday night shirt.

swootchie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages swootchie

thanks woot! adorable! in for 1.

Swootchie

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
intothemoooon wrote:3M is everywhere these days! First it was the post-its. Then they co-opted everything sticky. Then every household tool. Suddenly, the Office Depot became basically a 3M franchise. And now, they're on my woot shirts! They've gone too far this time.

I disagree with this. I think more exposure for 3M is a GOOD thing.

Congrats on the print ski. More important, thank you for what I foresee will be a rise in MMM's market share, translating to them paying bigger dividends to those of us with stock in the company. I appreciate being able to retire earlier, and I believe this makes that possible.

jpoling13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpoling13

Soooo excited! Just bought mine. My favorite designs never win for the derby. Congratulations!!!

trumpy33

quality posts: 14 Private Messages trumpy33

Wikipedia says that the world record clover has 21 leafs... it seems like that would be a little more lucky.

rpm002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpm002

In for 1. First woot shirt I have bought in awhile... awesome work!

And if Lucky Table prints, I'll be in for another!

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

Irish shamrock and Scotch tape? This shirt is just all over the place ...

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5
Cantatus wrote:I'm only half-Irish, so maybe I'm a little off here, but I think the Irish would scoff a little at repairing something with Scotch tape and calling it lucky. ;)

Since I'm a mix of Scotch and Irish I really like it. ;D

Edit: I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Irish/Scottish people that are mixed....:P

intothemoooon

quality posts: 8 Private Messages intothemoooon
mjc613 wrote:I disagree with this. I think more exposure for 3M is a GOOD thing.

They are takin' over the world! Future co-rulers of Earth = Google, Walmart, and 3M!!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
endangeredomega wrote:Irish shamrock and Scotch tape? This shirt is just all over the place ...

It would be all over the place if there was Scotch dripping from the shirt...

bradenmcg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bradenmcg

Make sure you spring for the non-Smartpost if you want it in time for Green Beer Day.

outer78

quality posts: 13 Private Messages outer78

Kinda hate asking this question but how good is woots overnight shipping? Will it really make it to my house by Tues, in time for St Patty's Day?
Sorry but I've never ordered overnight from them and I know their snail mail is really snaily.

*edit - I live in Madison Wi, so its not a small hobunk town

*edit^2 - nvm, I ordered it anyways. Was thinking today was Friday. Too sweet of a shirt to pass up just because I may not get it in time, although I did pay for the express so lets hope this shirt has a little luck.

*(edit^2)/.5 - Well ok so I guess it is Friday technically, but thats not the point, I guess I thought it was Sat. I'm going to stop posting now and this is why I rarely ever do.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird

Congrats ski! This is the kind of streak you should have been on long ago. Nice to see someone deserving win twice in two weeks.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac

So happy for this. So it's not really Scotch tape, it's Irish tape?

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell

And the lucky winner is ... Skirochester

Fwirt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fwirt
intothemoooon wrote:3M is everywhere these days! First it was the post-its. Then they co-opted everything sticky. Then every household tool. Suddenly, the Office Depot became basically a 3M franchise. And now, they're on my woot shirts! They've gone too far this time.

Don't forget that they've also been manufacturing electronic components for a while now.

AaronFerg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AaronFerg

Ordered, but I had to pay $5 more so it'll actually get to me in time for St Patty's Day. How about a little extra time next year?

Smoothesuede

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Smoothesuede

I'm happy this won. I can't say it's a buy for me, but I definitely appreciate the execution. The shirt looks really pro, Ski, congrats.
I'll refer some of my non-wooting friends here today so that they can make up for my non-purchase, haha.

marklog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marklog

Funny concept, but I feel like I'm getting pounded upside the head with a joke. Take the reel of tape off and have fun with the odd looks that you get when people get it.

Are you looking at my junk?