jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Consumed by music

beerski wrote:This shirt design is totaly awsome! I think that of the colours you listed (see above) that heather grey would be the best. However the design still looks great on this colour green too especialy for spring coming up!

Thanks so much beerski!
If I do submit another version, at the moment I am leaning towards heather gray or asphalt... mayyybe white. Glad you like it on green though! I thought it also fit.

powerslaveintime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages powerslaveintime
Re: The Clockmaker

really diggin this one - i've been on a clock kick lately since i got a new set of clock brushes for photoshop a couple of weeks ago.

cakeninjak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cakeninjak
Re: My best friend

You GMV anyway just from the image, but the story in your post REALLY sold me on this shirt. Kudos!

powerslaveintime

Re: My Little Box

nice, as always, though i am definitely digging the clock entry a lot more

cakeninjak

Re: Mad-Science Brain Shortage!

This makes me want to go pick up some Sprinkles Cupcakes now. Red velvet wins.

Great design.

powerslaveintime

Re: 1 ok 2 ok 3 ok 4 ok

double face palm gone wrong?

cakeninjak

capedcrusader514 wrote:she is reported to have said that... ah haaaaaaa.

Thanks everybody, and no i'm not scaling this down. I'm on a mission to make woot print large graphic tees. Theyre just better.

Yes. I agree. I hate tiny prints. Big prints are the way to go!

Also, I love the contrast between Mister Stache here and the chalkboard. Amps up the crazy in my opinion.

And btw, I love that you use cream shirts frequently, and I love how well you use the cream color in your illustrations.

fftkrazee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fftkrazee
Re: My best friend

Love the colors and the texturing. Great job!

cakeninjak

Re: Sleep deprivation

I really like this design, but my brain can't help but think that the main face was resized horribly. I am sure you squished it on purpose, but seeing poorly resized images makes me cringe.

I'm torn. :/ Best of luck to you though!

cakeninjak

bellarific wrote:Well, I always vote for lazy eyes. There's just something so endearing about them, ya know?

....anyone?

YES. Lazy eyes are the ticket to my heart!

MaryAbbie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MaryAbbie

I'd wear it!

powerslaveintime

Re: Constant Companion

face definitely looks like grenth, but i think overall its different enough not to cause any problems. not feeling the palette either, but the illustration itself is very nicely done. did you consider shades of purple/blue instead of green when working on it? i know it wouldn't be as dramatic and high contrast, but i think it would have lent better to the serene feel of the piece.

powerslaveintime

Re: Lunacy

very nice piece. i have always had troubles trying to work a border into the image, so i must admit that i am a little jealous at how nicely you did yours ;)

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
TamerlerKA wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364376/

I had know idea. Wicked!

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Re: Pucker gets all Zenyatta Mondatta

Wow, Adder posted a comment and people are responding to it? Is this the week that MY entry hosts all the comments about art vs. popularity?

Awesome! Thanks for the kind words everyone, and have a super weekend!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Re: Going Bananas

i like it, but the tongue being the same color as the monkey is odd to me

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Re: General Nuts!

kinda rerunish, but i too like the dice and the texture. it almost reminds me of when i was a kid and did thumbprints and drew characters out of them.

powerslaveintime

Re: Sleep deprivation

tee hee. really diggin the style. one of very few i voted for.

flamestamp13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flamestamp13
Re: Madness Down

Frederick Carlson, had enough. His mad experiments had been smashed once too often by rioting peasants, and he was off to find a place where a mad scientist could just be mad in peace. A quick stop to rid himself of a pesky scout, and he would be on his way

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind

Awesome! I love your style and art, Edgar!

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
Re: DR. MUSTACHO AND HIS SENSIBLE ANIMAL CANNON

classic melodrama

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
geekfactor12 wrote:

It's cool that kenney likes to make pucker designs. But voting them to the top every week like this is embarrassing. It points out all the things that can go wrong with the voting system- because I refuse to believe that 70+ individual people clicked the "I want one" button. All you guys messing around with extra accounts make the whole site look bad.

I agree with everything you said, but out of fairness to Kenney, his designs pretty much never threaten to fog or print. This design shouldn't fog (and I doubt it'll finish near the top), but for the most part I think his designs are harmless fun, and this fogging (while it shouldn't) is an exception to the rule.

But yeah, I agree with you, especially your final sentence.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Draug wrote:Aren't those the same butterflies you used for the band names derby? -_-;

You're thinking of kdeuce. ramy just entered bunnies, if I recall correctly.

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
AdderXYU wrote:You're thinking of kdeuce. ramy just entered bunnies, if I recall correctly.

Last week, Ramy had an iron butterfly entry.

whatserface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whatserface
Re: Abducted for Life

Oh my god, I just finished a design based off the rorschach inkblot tests. Yours is better though, I won't be submitting mine.

halftap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages halftap

Enjoy

icemonster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icemonster
xazothia wrote:Last week, Ramy had an iron butterfly entry.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=40587

I like the idea here, but I don't like the butterflies.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
xazothia wrote:Last week, Ramy had an iron butterfly entry.

I wasn't paying attention last week. And honestly, I was thinking of the fake band names. It's not my fault woot comes up with similar themes.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Peep Madness

I remember the peep design, which I always thought was great. Glad to see those delicious critters make a second appearance.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
Re: Welcome to the Bates Motel

This is definitely outside my comfort zone. Cringes and clicks post.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
jmmbell1987 wrote:I agree with everything you said, but out of fairness to Kenney, his designs pretty much never threaten to fog or print. This design shouldn't fog (and I doubt it'll finish near the top), but for the most part I think his designs are harmless fun, and this fogging (while it shouldn't) is an exception to the rule.

But yeah, I agree with you, especially your final sentence.

We must check the site at different times, because I seem to see the pucker fogged almost every Friday, usually for much of the afternoon. I have no object to making an entry for fun (heck, I do the same every week!). What I do object to, though, is the flagrant and repeated use of multiple accounts to push this stuff to the top. Even if it only lasts for the first day, it costs lower entries that visibility and is discouraging to people who are honestly making an effort to enter.

Pucker voters: I realize it seems fun to support a message board friend, but support the guy with your one account instead of your family's collective 12, you know? Heck, if his stuff was legitimately this popular, he could make a nice, regular paycheck from having a Spreadshirt or Cafepress account. But cheating is not cool, and it gets lemon juice in the eye to watch this happen so often.

jessmanch

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jessmanch

I like it but the colors seem a little dramatic. Thankfully I wear obnoxious shirts sometimes. GMV, and most likely purchase.

GreatClips

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GreatClips
Re: Spartan Showdown

I know this will be rejected due to the video game reference, but nonetheless I thought I'd show what I had been working on today. Clearly this matchup would be madness! I guess I'll take this design elsewhere and see if it sparks any appeal

Vote at Goodjoe

Lagbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lagbert

I've always liked the idea of the Mad Hatter's version of a half cup of tea.

Shirt Wooters - Does this cup need steam?

clarinerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd
BootsBoots wrote:I really like this. Great whimsical design.

Thanks! I was definitely aiming at whimsy in this one.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Lunacy

Argh, this deserves way more votes! Lycanthrophy is classic madness!!

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
Re: 1 ok 2 ok 3 ok 4 ok

I am so glad you do white shirts. I never understand why people don't like white! (Um, other than stain-worry. I'm a pig when I eat...but that won't stop me from voting/buying this!)

amesj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amesj
Re: Railroad Villain MADNESSSSS

I'm loving the Snidely Whiplash vibe here, brings me back to my youth.

ccao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccao
Re: Crazy Straw

You are a Creative Genius