tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Drakxxx wrote:Great stuff sir. The faces and movements on the pills are awesome. Also, I really like that we can see the shadow of some more of them inside the bottle.

Thanks Draxxx. Your support is always appreciated!

tjost

Re: The Clockmaker

You use a lot of the same types of layouts but they're all uniquely different. You and Crescent did a great job on this one. +1

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514

you always have delightful ideas.

tjost

Re: My Little Box

This is giving me an Alice in Wonderland Vibe. I know the movies out right now and you may not want to do something tied to that, but I'd like to see a teaparty with all the crazy characters around Alice in your style

tjost

capedcrusader514 wrote:you always have delightful ideas.

Thanks Caped! I'm glad to see your Parrot up for votes at Threadless, maybe you'll find some more love for it there.

jaylaugh

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jaylaugh

Neat concept! I think it might be more effective if the border were less obvious - if the arms and straps appeared to be coming from the shirt rather than through a window. I'd like to think I could wear this shirt with my arms behind my back and give people pause...

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
Re: UFegg

So slick!

tjost

Re: Lunacy

Your one of the people on here that has a great unique style. Very scratch board like. I can always tell your pieces before I see the name in the corner I'm also getting a Ginger Snaps feel on this

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
Re: Crazy Straw

This is a great concept, Travis. And I love that hot pink on the blue.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
gypsyharte wrote:she would too.. and I would help. (as long as I got one too!)

LOL, you know it!

I Facebooked this entry to all my rat club peoples. Hopefully they will come and give some love, cause this is just adorable.

I would still keeeeeeelll for it....yes..

theinfinityloop

Re: Pinkerton

I really like the bold color choice of this.

theinfinityloop

Re: 1 ok 2 ok 3 ok 4 ok

I'm in love with that fuchsia/yellow combo.

loosefaith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loosefaith
bassanimation wrote:LOL, you know it!

I Facebooked this entry to all my rat club peoples. Hopefully they will come and give some love, cause this is just adorable.

I would still keeeeeeelll for it....yes..

Yes, she did, and yes, I did! Awesome shirt!!

Oh, and yes, she would! LOL

bassanimation

This is most excellent..though I kind of wish it was on red. Still, a very minor nitpick..this is hilaaaarious! Great job TGentry!

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Really great, Travis. I will have to make a lab coat for my straw the next time I go out to eat. This looks like a Threadless to me...but I hope it ends up as a Woot!

bassanimation

Re: The Two Sides of Madness

This is really beautiful Ramy, I'm super impressed! There are so many details to absorb.. Very cool image, excellent job with the theme.

bassanimation

Re: Untitled Madness

Kickass imagery. A little too dark for a tiny girl like me, but still....kickass. Nice job KDeuce! I really love the tentacles..oh yes.

tjost

Re: Constant Companion

Awesome line work Deadfrog. I'm thinking I'm gonna pick up your giants shirt today also. Great job.

tjost

Re: Vampire Photo Booth

This is great but the one thing that's getting me is the bat fade in orange. I think it distracts from the awesome

tjost

Re: inksane in the mouse brain

This is nicely done. I like the little cocktail napkin for the ink blot sheet, though that would make those mice HUGE if scaled properly

cmdixon2

Draug wrote:It looks fun but unless there's some reference I'm not understanding I don't see 'madness' here.

I thought the madness in this was obvious just by the imagery, but I can give you my personal view of it. You can think of it as a much darker version of Jewelwing's "cycle of madness." This businessman goes through his life as a drone despite the dangers and pitfalls around him. Mindless, oblivious and ruled by the orders he's given. Madness.

I welcome people to extract their own meaning from it.

Thanks for the comment though...I probably should have just explained it in my first post.

handsomeape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages handsomeape
jaylaugh wrote:Neat concept! I think it might be more effective if the border were less obvious - if the arms and straps appeared to be coming from the shirt rather than through a window. I'd like to think I could wear this shirt with my arms behind my back and give people pause...

yeah! or you could stick your arms inside your shirt, I wanted to make it go all the way to the edge but the space that is given for the design doesn't allow for that.
thanks for stopping by.

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah
Re: Captain Ahab

Very nice, as usual. Ahab should team up with the motley crew from last week. Together they'd be unstoppable. After conquering the white whale, they could take on white lion, white snake, great white, white zombie, white stripes (that one should be easy). The possibilities are endless.

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
Re: inksane in the mouse brain

thanks everyone for the votes! this was a really tough theme for me to think of an idea... so also thanks to my coworkers for brainstorming help!

sorry for the lack of detail in the feet. too late for me to resub at this point. I agree that they could use more work. I'll tweak a little before sending it in.

DragonCMNDR

quality posts: 3 Private Messages DragonCMNDR
Re: What Do You See?

The Rorschach test has long been a standard test in determining ones frame of madness.

Tried something new with this one... real drops of ink onto real paper, folded then dried, scanned and colors altered for shirt printing. I left everything else the same otherwise, imperfections in ink and all!

Makes for a very organic feel I think.

HD Detail: http://bit.ly/dqKGFf

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus

Glad someone did a Moby not Jane shirt. I don't like the placement though...

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
jmmbell1987 wrote:This magenta dude is putting his hands through his eye sockets, out the back of his head. This apparently causes little ghosts to emerge from the holes.

Duh!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

lovestolaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovestolaugh

I might actually get this even though its a red shirt. Job well done!

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
kylemittskus wrote:Duh!

My point exactly.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: In the Odd light of Frankenstein's Lab v2

I made a few art changes, decided to change the lighting and then changed the color palette.

queboy89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages queboy89
Re: 1 ok 2 ok 3 ok 4 ok

The Bright Colors! AHHHHH! That's everything I want! So glad I've decided to recheck woot after a while. I need a new white T with lots of colors on it.

+1.

queboy89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages queboy89

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Drakxxx wrote:Great stuff sir. The faces and movements on the pills are awesome. Also, I really like that we can see the shadow of some more of them inside the bottle.

yeah, looks like one is smacking another

cmdixon2

Re: Abducted for Life

Should I be concerned that I'm seeing an evil clown in the center? Maybe I'm going mad.

natefansler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natefansler
Re: DR MUSTACHO AND HIS 3RD ANIMAL CANNON

?

this shirt is just crazy.

i laughed though

uschi22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uschi22

this is so gorgeous. i'd buy it in a heartbeat :D

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Exactly what tjost said, this is your best design so far! The colors and the overall layout are very well controlled, and it's a great subject for this derby.

Good luck! GMV.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: In the odd light of frankenstein's lab v3

I changed the art a little bit and changed the lighting.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Consumed by Music II
Spiritgreen wrote:Hey, nice change. I do like it better in blue and gray, jas'.

Oh good to hear, thanks a lot spiritgreen!

Vote!

tjost

Re: In the odd light of frankenstein's lab v3

And voted. The highlights you reworked make the idea stand out more and there's less distraction in the background. Great Job.