TheyKilledKenny

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheyKilledKenny
Re: Smiley Insanity

Great Minds Drool Alike...

Excuse Me Maam, Your Woot is Showing...

MaliceKaiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MaliceKaiser
Re: 1 ok 2 ok 3 ok 4 ok

I want this to print soooo badlyyy! I would 100% buy this! I freaking love it! The colors, the simplicity, the awesome expression, even the size of the design on the shirt... I love everything about this shirt!

bjacobel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjacobel

this needs to be resubbed on a new color, fog, and win.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
tgentry wrote:snip

I'm not giving you a hard time about your choice of baby blue. I have stated many times how I hate baby blue as a personal preference. Do I think some designs look good on it regardless of my taste? Yes absolutely. This design I think does look good on baby blue. My first post I even stated "Love it. Very wearable design. If only it were not on baby blue!" But I would never personally buy it because of the color.

But one thing missing is that many shirts I believe have been designed and fogged that were baby blue more than navy, or at least the decent ones. I'm always on the look out for Navy since it's the best color for me. This also doesn't take into account how many of those colors shirts sold. Tough stats to really know without a long painful process. I totally agree that Asphalt and Black are overused. I would absolutely not lump Black and Navy together. How many Goth kids do you see wearing Navy all the time? Ya, not so many.

Now for some really nerdy stats because I had nothing better to do this evening. Over the past year these are the colors that have won. Might not be fully accurate as the greens I wasn't all that focused on or just mixed up. Number's won't add up exactly due to some days having more than one shirt selected for print, and random shirt days (9).

03/14/09 - 02/24/10:

Asphalt: 47
Black: 64
Baby Blue: 26
Brown: 28
Cranberry: 8
Cream: 20
Grass Green: 18
Heather Gray: 23
Kelly Green: 5
Navy: 28
Olive:13
Orange: 5
Red: 24
Royal Blue: 24
White: 20
Yellow: 14

2010:

Asphalt: 14
Black: 13
Baby Blue: 3
Brown: 2
Cranberry: 4
Cream: 4
Grass Green: 1
Heather Gray: 5
Kelly Green: 1
Navy: 7
Olive:1
Orange: 1
Red: 10
Royal Blue: 6
White: 7
Yellow: 3

So yes for 2010 so far Navy is beating out blue, but the year is still only beginning and it's a short sample.

Rank over the past year:

1 - Black (64)
2 - Asphalt (47)
3 - Brown/Navy (28)
4 - Baby Blue (26)
5 - Red/Royal Blue (24)
6 - Heather Gray (23)
7 - Cream/White (20)
8 - Grass Green (18)
9 - Yellow (14)
10 - Olive (13)
11 - Cranberry (8)
12 - Kelly Green/Orange (5)

Black and Asphalt rule for sure. Figures because Asphalt doesn't look very good on me, and I don't really care for black shirts. But the statement that Navy is overused is flawed and I've heard numerous people mention this. The margin from 3rd place to 8th is not all that big so the idea that Navy is very popular (on this site at least) is not very accurate at all.

bellarific

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific
Re: My best friend

Hey guys! Just wanted to give a last shout out to everyone who voted and commented on my design! Thanks so much for all the love! This made my week!

Also, woohoo for the Best Loser Award! This is the first one I've ever gotten! Yay!

Have a good one, guys! See you tomorrow at noon!

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
bjacobel wrote:this needs to be resubbed on a new color, fog, and win.

I second this motion.

krisrobinson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krisrobinson
Re: FFFFFUUUU...

hahahaha hilariouuusss

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight

oops,wrong place I guess... >.<

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Vertebreaker2k wrote:
At very worst, I hope it makes it into the top 9 and gets a chance at a Double-Take.

Double-take isn't based on the fog, but on the editors' honorable mentions.

azdarkknight

Re: The Two Sides of Madness

Is this the madness you get from woot voters perhaps? +1 from me anyway.

do you have a website with your stuff on Drakxxx (yes, Im a fan)?

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph
paigeg wrote:No, not sarcasm, the reaper is there, on the shirt. You have to kindof 'upside-down' your brain, or literally turn up-side down to see it. The reaper is the shadow/antithesis of the angel that's the main focus.

Ohhhhhh! Yes! Thank you for that, I totally see it now and am voting.

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

azdarkknight

Re: My Little Box

ok woots pissing me off now.. I posted this and it went to ramys thread >.< (bet he wonders why Im asking about drakxxx website there.. hehe anyway)

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
azdarkknight wrote:ok woots pissing me off now.. I posted this and it went to ramys thread >.< (bet he wonders why Im asking about drakxxx website there.. hehe anyway)

Thanks, I appreciate it!

You can check out my art blog and my deviant art page. Both are about to get updated actually.

http://drakxxx.deviantart.com/

http://drakxxxart.blogspot.com/

theciscokiddd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theciscokiddd

If this loses, please print it somewhere else. Best shirt of the derby!

aiterum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aiterum
Re: Untitled Madness

Ugh. I hate how the only design in the entire derby that is actually worth putting on a shirt isn't even close to getting into the running.

tandsgraham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tandsgraham
Re: Blood text

Perfect. I'll buy two, if it makes it.

peacewing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peacewing

Omelets made great LMFAO. I almost died laughing. Love the muzzle and the jacket!

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: The Lady who Lives in the Woods (resub)

TheyKilledKenny wrote:Fantastic... Good theme...

Thanks Theykilled Kenny!...I have been missing you at the derby for weeks and weeks, I almost put out an APB into thin air last week wondering where you were!

(I love your design too, funny and silly and of course crazy!)

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

SnowQueenVT

Re: It's Logo Madness!!!

TheyKilledKenny wrote:Thanks Snow Queen... Life's been a little busy lately, but I'm carving out some time to make some more shirts...

Thats good to hear! I hope things slow down where you want them to and that you get the time to do what you WANT to do starting this second!

Now I understand your shirt concept COMPLETELY!! I am glad you fit this one in, it's funny!

spentfromnz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spentfromnz

There is a 6 colour limit and each colour has to be on it's own layer, hence no gradients, unless it's a gradient made from dots ie a "halftone" gradient.

spentfromnz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spentfromnz

Actually I would suggest giving up might not be a bad idea.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
Re: 1 ok 2 ok 3 ok 4 ok

Edgar, please don't do this to me.

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman
paigeg wrote:Wow! You don't mess around! With an attitude like that, and obvious talent - no, definitly NOT too short. Lol!

I have like 4 hrs to get like one or 2 more votes to reach my goal of "in the top 100"
Almost there! Lol!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Taco Jesus

Oh, dude, that's just wrong, and I don't mean the design itself. I'm amazed that, with it on Zazzle, none of us picked up the ripoff before.
Unless, by some chance this is the actual designer, in which case it still can't print here since it's for sale elsewhere.
Either way, bad on ya dude - not nice.

paigeg

Ezshrkman wrote:I have like 4 hrs to get like one or 2 more votes to reach my goal of "in the top 100"
Almost there! Lol!

Hey GMV - anything ot help. And that put you 95th!!! Now you need to set a new goal!
/edit - Holy The Strangers (2008)! I just looked and I'm at 102. Not bad for a design I really didn't think I did very well with.

Ezshrkman

paigeg wrote:Hey GMV - anything ot help. And that put you 95th!!! Now you need to set a new goal!
/edit - Holy The Strangers (2008)! I just looked and I'm at 102. Not bad for a design I really didn't think I did very well with.

Thanks Paigeg!
I posted my goal earler..
Here it is...LOL
Thank You!
My goal this week is to get within the top 100..
Next week... the top 80 ... the next week 1st Place! Is that 2 short of a time span?

Ezshrkman

paigeg wrote:Hey GMV - anything ot help. And that put you 95th!!! Now you need to set a new goal!

I just went looking for "Holy The Strangers"
I couldnt find it. Will you post a link so i can check it out =)

KillerRamen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KillerRamen

Rejected? This is madness! o.O

paigeg

Ezshrkman wrote:I just went looking for "Holy The Strangers"
I couldnt find it. Will you post a link so i can check it out =)

Lol! Holy the Strangers (2008) is the Woot filter's rendering of what I actually said, which was Holy S4it. I should probably remember to type it that way when I do use it - the filtered version is incomprehensible!

Got the link/pic now in my sig. But it's picking up the 280X280 size on Woot's server, not the nice smaller one that displays (with the width/height HTML tags). How do I get it to display smaller? The wacky code system they use on the forum don't like HTML.

Ezshrkman

paigeg wrote:Oh, dude, that's just wrong, and I don't mean the design itself. I'm amazed that, with it on Zazzle, none of us picked up the ripoff before.
Unless, by some chance this is the actual designer, in which case it still can't print here since it's for sale elsewhere.
Either way, bad on ya dude - not nice.

WOW! He didnt even try to change it.
You cant fool the Shirt.woot gang.

PS. I just came up with my own crazy design.
It’s a bathing suit printed on a shirt so you look like u are wearing a bathing suit! WOW!
I just came up with that on my own. Swear!

paigeg

Ezshrkman wrote:Thanks Paigeg!
I posted my goal earler..
Here it is...LOL
Thank You!
My goal this week is to get within the top 100..
Next week... the top 80 ... the next week 1st Place! Is that 2 short of a time span?

Heck, you're close, with a few hours to go - shoot for the top 90 this week!

paigeg

Ezshrkman wrote:WOW! He didnt even try to change it.
You cant fool the Shirt.woot gang.

PS. I just came up with my own crazy design.
It’s a bathing suit printed on a shirt so you look like u are wearing a bathing suit! WOW!
I just came up with that on my own. Swear!

ROFL! Mine's better - it's a muscular body on a shirt, so you look like you're in shape, even if you aren't. I'll sell millions...

Ezshrkman

Re: She seemed so nice...

GMV!
Now look! Under 100 too!
Were twinzies!

Ezshrkman

paigeg wrote:ROFL! Mine's better - it's a muscular body on a shirt, so you look like you're in shape, even if you aren't. I'll sell millions...

Holy The Strangers (2008)! LOL!
I wouldn’t tell people!
Nobody has ever thought of that.
We are both f'n geniuses.

SnowQueenVT

Re: The Clockmaker

(RE The Clockmaker by DRAKXXX and CRESCENTDEBRIS!)

Heavenly day this is just so good! I hope so much that we are rewarded with the chance to own this incredible piece of artwork!

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
SnowQueenVT wrote:Nobody does ships like you! You must live right next to a harbor!
Beautiful!!!!!

Kind of!! I just love them. It's hard to see them and not love them. Thank you all!

JoshuaHippie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoshuaHippie
TheyKilledKenny wrote:For some reason... I like it...

thank.. you..? ;)

paigeg

Ezshrkman wrote:GMV!
Now look! Under 100 too!
Were twinzies!

Lol! Yay!
Damn, now I gotta go back to work. Oh well, I"ll be back in time to see the outcome and the new theme...

FatMouse66

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FatMouse66

THanks guys for your support . Is to late to resub this design here. I will try my luck on some other places
Cheers