amesj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amesj
Re: Strange Safari

I love the green, we need more green shirts!

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
DPMStudent2013 wrote:Love it, but not a black shirt fan. Would have looked good on a diff. color. Awesome design though

I like black shirts.

amesj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amesj
Re: Sea Creature

Boom, instant nightmares.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
Re: Studious Stegosaurus

love it! there was a song my sister and i learned when we were little.

my name is stegosaurus, i'm a funny looking dinosaur...um, don't remember the rest. something about plates down the back and spikes on the tail.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Spring Fever

I don't know about you, but some of us are suffering from a severe case of spring fever!

nadrik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nadrik
rossianvance wrote:Being from Scotland, I am partial to this design. I think I may do another based on the St. Andrews Cross...

If only more people were like us...

Seriously, this shirt is awesome.

hustler03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hustler03
Re: My snailmail arrived!

love it! Got my vote and I'm not one for light colored shirts

Neener Neener

hustler03

Clever clever...

Neener Neener

hustler03

Leahbh wrote:I like black shirts.

Ditto

Neener Neener

hustler03

mikenytola wrote:Really? You can't be serious.

Yeah... I don't buy it, either

Neener Neener

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
Re: Satan's pet souls.

I want this one so bad.

My favorite (aside from the adorable souls/devil) is the slightly differing color on the part of Satan's leg behind the jar. Neat detail.

indiansfan1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages indiansfan1234
MaliceKaiser wrote:The problem I see with this shirt is the size/placement. I think the design comes way too close to the armpit; it will probably not look so hot when worn, especially on a girl's shirt.

Other than that I freaking love it. :D

This

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: Something Quite Atrocious

not only is the superman logo copyrighted, it also counts as text.

hustler03

I'm sorry, it's just way too busy for me to actually wear. The art is good.

I often wonder if people vote simply because of the art and not as something they would buy. I hate seeing a shirt win first place and it doesn't sell out. Seems that it would if it got that many votes. Just an observation.

Neener Neener

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

[quote]Re: Split Spirit of Steam v.2
[/quo

GMV, but would really REALLY prefer the original without the upsidedown girl...

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Re: Scotland

While the texture on this looks awesome, woot unfortunately isn't capable of printing a design with that placement - or, if they are capable, it's just not allowed for Derby entries. If you could, I'd suggest resubmitting this with the design in the center of the shirt. Also, I'm not sure how you did the textures, exactly... how many colors are there, and any halftones? As I said, it looks pretty awesome.

nickkriss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickkriss
Re: spooning

This made me laugh hard so GMV

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Let me start off by saying I like the idea of a rebus, and this is one of my favorite songs. However, this is almost certain to be rejected.

I think the thumbnail and shirt template have been swapped. This may be a problem for the rejectionator.

The X is almost certainly going to count as text.

The man peeing is treading on thin ice. Woot has rejected bathroom related pics in the past.

mjc613

Re: scary smile

Looks like 7 colors

JaundiceDave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JaundiceDave
Re: Secret of the Sharpener

Holy moley this had better print.

jupilberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jupilberry
Re: Steamrolled

Once again, Boots, you have come up with a clever concept with a simple and clean design! You have impressed me again.

dancingstar4984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancingstar4984
Re: Soulmates

YES! GMV <3

hustler03

Re: Spine

Everyone in the Radiology department at my work wears a shirt like this. I have always liked them.

Neener Neener

xinthose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xinthose
Re: Satan's pet souls.

rock on dude!! [realistically the souls would be happy because Satan's demons are always to torment humanity and to, if you will excuse the cliche, 'drag them to hell']

christinaba22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christinaba22

Well I think this is a great design. The best one in this derby yet. If people want to complain about one design out of 50 or so out there to be voted on, they should walk the walk. Make your own shirt if you don't like one. Don't cut other people down. This one definetly has my vote!

anatwork

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anatwork
Re: Single Stormcloud Soaking Someone when Suddenly...

This is the first time I've seen TS's monsters and I feel *deprived* that it haven't come across them before.

Best of luck with this shirt. It is delightful.

Ellisera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ellisera
Re: Starbucks Squirrel

Love!!!

thecookiemonster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecookiemonster

Sachmoe64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sachmoe64

Hey everyone! Thanks for the votes. I'm honored to be in the fog. I can't tell you how much it means to me to read all these kind comments. I love the critiques and suggestions! Keep it up! You all rock!

Viraz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Viraz
Re: Sleeping Stacked Sheep

This is so adorable, I just want to use one of those sheep as a pillow!

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13
Re: Seafood Sushi

I hate Spongebob...thanks for killing him for me :D I'll let someone else eat him though...

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Re: We are Siamese

I want this as stickers. I would use them to seal the envelopes of all the Sanrio stationery I have with the non-self-adhesive envelopes. It would be awesome.

thejapanesefrog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejapanesefrog

I think the image speak by itself...Is 3:17 a.m, I'm tired as F(xxx), but I really enjoyed doing it. I hope you guys like it.

hurricanejane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hurricanejane
Re: Steamrolled

I like that the people are basic, and the face of the guy on the far left - CRACKS ME UP!
Reminds me of a miffed off stay puft marshmallow man.

amarillo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amarillo
streetwalkincheetah wrote:Aw, man. I just bought this from Ript the other day, even though I dislike the blanks they use. I'd been waiting to see it printed for so long, I just couldn't pass on it. I would've MUCH rather gotten it here on AA. All that said, it most likely will be rejected for previously printing. Bummer. It is nice to see you starting to submit here regularly, though

You did well, thank you
I don´t think neither they print it here, though as everybody knows I own the rights and RIPT isn´t a huge competitor such as Teefury. But I do this for fun and maybe it makes a "runner up" (=free shirt for my son, I totally love shirt.woot for their kids tees) and just because it so starts with an "S", haha, thanks for voting, keep it up

sakleehop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sakleehop

Hello. Although the colors are different here - the "Superman" logo is quite iconic and I believe a copyright issue.

chiakitea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chiakitea
Re: Soulmates

Omelets made great. YES.

sakleehop

Re: The Salamander Swashbuckler and his Snail Sidekick

I love the snails' little sword!

sakleehop

Re: Sea Creature

O.M.G. Love this one! I'd wear it in a second - love the ocean and all its monsters. GMV.

mjc613

Re: Silence of the cash

You need to remove the text from the credit card or this will be rejected. Also, the color on the wings looks a lot like gradients which woot rarely allows. If you choose to keep that, you need to show a close-up to show it was done so that woot can determine whether their printers will be able to do that.

To change your entry, you need to remove it and then resubmit it.