truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle
Re: The Salamander Swashbuckler and his Snail Sidekick

These colors look so vibrant on black! And that snail is just awesome all around

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName
XshadowraithX wrote:shouldn't wear this to messy foodings like crawfish or anything tho if its on white shirt.

I see this complaint all the time and just don't get it. How sloppy are you guys when you eat? I have tons of white t-shirts and not a single one of them has food stains. Do you guys just throw food in the general vicinity of your mouth or something?

Kuiosikle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kuiosikle
Re: Sumo!

Haha, with that hair color he reminds me of Fat Bastard a little bit. Nice one!

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman
Re: Death Star-fish

Run Starfish! Run!

dhouse87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhouse87
Eshto wrote:Skinny shirtless scientist-sage sitting on a scorpion wearing a sombrero stabbing a syringe into the sinus of a skull on a stump. Plus some other 'S' words.

Omelets made great! THERE'S A SASQUATCH! Epic. GMV.

danwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danwo

How come Edgar designs always start off good and in the fog but slowly over time it gets kicked out and ends up in like 15th?

Ezshrkman

Re: Sith Sanddollar Shooting Starfish

Something’s suspicious about this sand dollar!

darel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darel
artulo wrote:Real Spongebob Sushi (thanks and apologies to amuse)

Oh I didn't see this, but that's quite cute.

griffinsmorris wrote:Let us know if you do put it elsewhere. I really want to own this!!!

Sure! I'm thinking of completing the whole set of characters, will try some place that will accommodate more colours.

Ezshrkman

Ezshrkman wrote:Something’s suspicious about this sand dollar!

I went "simple" on the design. I am open to feedback... good =) or bad
Thanks

Ezshrkman

Re: Still-life in Stone

Love it!
GMV

jpoling13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpoling13

I want this!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 135 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
danwo wrote:How come Edgar designs always start off good and in the fog but slowly over time it gets kicked out and ends up in like 15th?

He has a very dedicated fanbase here that seems to vote very promptly when the derby starts. Depending on design though the votes just aren't there to keep him in the fog and he drops out. This probably happened less frustratingly often when the fog was 4 shirts instead of 9.

jpoling13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpoling13
thurdl01 wrote:Loved the guac shirt, love this shirt, would still buy a cookbook done in this style. Just a shame that it's a no text week that keeps the actual recipe off the shirt.

In the first comment it is made clear that the text isn't actually on the shirt.

But I think it's great how the exact ingredients are in the shirt design. So cool! GMV!

paulhep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulhep

This isn't actually by PaulHep, it's by Artulo! I resubmit this shirt design from a previous derby hoping to it'll get noticed and he'll resubmit his actual design.

This shirt is too awesome not to get made!

Re: Supermegavirus

GO VOTE!! This shirt is the Awesomeest!!! supermegavirus

Jussslic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jussslic

hah, there's just so much to like about this shirt! gmv

Re: Superhero Stegosaurus Saves the Species

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Sullen Slide

This was actually an entry for the doppleganger switcharoo that was organized awhile ago. I attempted GeekFactor's style, and I hope she doesn't mind that I'm submitting this. I'd been looking for occasion to touch it up and do something with it.

dmich725

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmich725

Bork Bork Bork!

Ezshrkman

Re: Salty Sea Snack

awesome! GMV

Jussslic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jussslic

I admire your style so much, and I swear you get better at texturing ever single design you make.

Re: SALSA!

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Single Stormcloud Soaking Someone when Suddenly...

We really need to get some of these monsters on some shirts. Great work as always Truffle.

kcman011

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kcman011
Re: SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

Once again, Drakxxx, very nice collab. I love the fact that you effectively use cream colored shirts. Voted.

mikeyvach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeyvach

Am I the only person that fails to see anything having to do with the letter s? If it wasn't for the title, there's no way you'd be able to tell what he's going for.

Ezshrkman

Re: Steamrolled

very funny!

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Sakura-oni Springtime

Great concept, illustration and colors. You brought the works this week sir!

DianaSprinkle

Re: Soulmates

Awww this is a really cute shirt. I think it's great that such evil has found love. =D

kcman011

Re: Superhero Stegosaurus Saves the Species

Your use of color is just epicly jaw-dropping. Excellent work. GMV.

DianaSprinkle

Re: There's plenty o' fish in the sea

I love the little kitty and all the sharks. Unexpected sharks! This awesome. Nice twist with the title.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
BootsBoots wrote:This was actually an entry for the doppleganger switcharoo that was organized awhile ago. I attempted GeekFactor's style, and I hope she doesn't mind that I'm submitting this. I'd been looking for occasion to touch it up and do something with it.

What appropriate timing!

thrawnfett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thrawnfett
Re: S-cher Staircase w/ Slinky

I really like the idea on this shirt...

cleverconveyence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence
rossianvance wrote:here is something about your designs that make me want to stop entering these contests.
-luna

I don't think you're alone.

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

DianaSprinkle

Re: Secret of the Sharpener

Ha ha ha ha, I really like this. Awesome. =D

Tonalea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tonalea
Re: Struggling Songbird

Absolutely love your style.

flamespear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear
cmdixon2 wrote:As clean as this illustration is, it really bothers me that her eye is in front of her hair. I'm also not crazy about the mirrored image. Sorry. This one's not for me.

The eye isn't in front of the hair... you can see through hair that's why you can see the eye. It would probably look worse if there was a clump of hair completely blocking out that part of the eye.

thrawnfett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thrawnfett
Re: Award-Winning Sculptor of Coastlines

Gotta love the Hitchhiker's Guide...

bennydougs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs
MaliceKaiser wrote:The problem I see with this shirt is the size/placement. I think the design comes way too close to the armpit; it will probably not look so hot when worn, especially on a girl's shirt.

Other than that I freaking love it. :D

I may have shown it a bit too large on the tee. Im sure it could be sized down a tad and it would still have a nice presence on the shirt.

thanks for all the love peoples! cant believe Im still in the fog.

kcman011

Re: Struggling Songbird

The detail in the bird is amazing...I had to do a double-take. Thought it was a picture at first glance.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
xazothia wrote:Woot will change titles if they're unacceptable and/or if they can come up with something funnier.

well, they will, but the whole point was to have the design have something to do with the letter 'S'. without 'starbucks' it's just squirrels. and that isn't really as clever.

Hammylink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hammylink
pookarah wrote:super cali fragile list stick ex pee alley doe shuss(? this last one is the only object i can't recognize)

....it's an excellently bad joke, given the title. :D Also pretty much one of my favorite songs.

the last one is the sign language symbol for "us"

bennydougs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs
Re: Satan's pet souls.

awesome work, love the style!

flamespear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear

I wish i could edit...so i could add more without posting two in a row...

Anyway about the mirroring i might like it more also if it was done side to side. I think you could appreciate both drawings more that way...but this is still really cool.