brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: Sirens

Nice Mythological Reference. I feel strangely drawn into this shirt...

brockart

Re: Satan's pet souls.

Neato! I like the little details on his fork.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: sentience

Amazing and unexpected collab - oh, so good!

brockart

paigeg

Re: SASQUATCH!!!

I NEED this for a friend of mine who's bigfoot-crazy...

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Seven Sperm Whales

I really like your happy whales!!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman
SnowQueenVT wrote:Hi EZSHKMAN, you have a wonderful sense of humor...the daily submissions that people send in are often funny like this one, you should submit to the dailies, your art is right up that alley...meaning you are so funny and your art is easy to print (you make it easy on the printers), plus, funny!

Thank You so much SnowQueen!
I thought it was funny 2!
I just need to figure out what the derby voters really want.
For the dailies.. dont you need like a degree or somthing like that?

PS Sharkman loves your sharks!

paigeg

flamespear wrote:This is cool, but i probably wouldn't wear it.

Why? Not being snarky - I'm here to learn...

Ezshrkman

Re: Smooth Surfing Shark

I love sharks... Got my vote for sharking up the derby

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
Ghaleon256 wrote:SHORYUKEN

Actually I used a superman comic as reference :P I have a bookshelf dedicated to my nerdiness.I have no favorite comic or publisher so it's a bit out of hand.

kn1srut1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kn1srut1
traviswho wrote:I had to look up They Live, but yeah its pretty similar to the movie cover. Mine was inspired by a skull though, and maybe their alien was too. Is the movie worth watching?

Yes...great movie. Somewhat ridiculous, but mostly just bad@ss.

Ezshrkman

hustler03 wrote:Yeah... I don't buy it, either

me 2!

SnowQueenVT

brockart wrote:That shark in the middle has such a creepy smile! ha ha ha

Thankyou Brockart... I tried to convey that the mermaids and sharks were coexisting , like, they get along...not going to eat each other. A peaceful underwater seashell shop!

Funny when I was drawing 11 sharks , you were drawing 7 whales, may they swim happily together through this sea of an "S" derby!

SnowQueenVT

Ezshrkman wrote:Thank You so much SnowQueen!
I thought it was funny 2!
I just need to figure out what the derby voters really want.
For the dailies.. dont you need like a degree or somthing like that?

PS Sharkman loves your sharks!

NO...anyone can submit up to 4 daily designs per week, I think when you see "deals woot rep" next to peoples name, that is how they earned that, (but I am not sure...still trying to find out the answer to that one.)

But I believe small amounts of text are allowed and no more than 6 colors.

You have a quick and funny sense of humor , I challenge you to submit dailies like a dervish !

kn1srut1

Re: Shirts (redux)

cool concept, but woot will reject it for using their design. I've seen it a few times before.

Ezshrkman

Re: She Sells Sea Shells

I showed my GF your design and she absolutely loves it. Her first response was... “I would totally wear that,….i love it!"I wish she had an account so she could vote 2! =)

kn1srut1

Re: Falling Snickers

Love it. GMV.

SnowQueenVT

Re: Sith Sanddollar Shooting Starfish

Ezshrkman wrote:I showed my GF your design and she absolutely loves it. Her first response was... “I would totally wear that,….i love it!"I wish she had an account so she could vote 2! =)

Well she should totally open an account, she should buy the clockmaker, honestly, own a Drakxxx shirt and LEARN from it and wear it and stuff! It is only 10 dollars today then she can vote for YOU!!

Watch out the ladies sizes are sooooo small. I ordered a wxl and seriously, my 3 year old wears it! Now I order my daughters WXL shirts... let us all know when she picks out a shirt to buy have her check the reckoning!

Also, your girlfriend sounds nice and has great taste!Ha ha, but you knew that!

redsugar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redsugar
Re: Split Spirit of Steam v.2

This is awesome. Love steampunk and this juxtaposition of engineer vs flower of society.

Since it's a playing card type design, would you consider putting a "suit" where the ace would normally go? Not a spade or club or anything -- maybe a gear? Anyway, I'd buy it as is. Gorgeous.

flamespear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear
saltysea wrote:Dear God I want one! Here's to hoping....

I wonder what would happen if both colors made it into the fray...man they should just offer more color options

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna
Re: Split Spirit of Steam v.2

WANT.

Man, I want this shirt so badly.

155metrocard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 155metrocard
crookedspiral wrote:I love this design, but I couldn't help noticing that their eyes aren't blue. All siamese cats have blue eyes.

Oh, stop trolling! It's adorably disturbing.

x3xleggedxninja

quality posts: 3 Private Messages x3xleggedxninja
fishbiscuit5 wrote:I really hope this prints. My 13 year old would love one for summertime super soaker fun with his friends.

Yeah, it's too bad this shirt isn't doing better. Seeing this shirt just makes me want to be in summer.

dijin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijin
Re: Seafood Sushi

I like the subtleness

haezoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages haezoo
almostrelly wrote:I really like the art and the idea behind this shirt, but I'm not fond of the way that you mirrored it. Back to back would've made it more ascetically pleasing.

I agree - I think I would like it better if the two figures were back to back. Love the style tho!

dijin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijin
Re: Sakura-oni Springtime

nicely done!

darel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darel

Love your choice of colours! Very well executed, style fits perfectly with the subject.

darel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darel

Thanks for the support!

ah6tyfour wrote:Please leave it as it is! It's the pure simplicity and uncluttered-ness that makes this shirt as awesome as it is.

REALLY hope this prints...

Haha I had Gary in at first, but 4's a real weird number. I was thinking of 5 arranged to fill the plate better.

Khalista wrote:I love this shirt but I too wish it wasn't on yellow.

I was deciding between this and grass, would you prefer it on that? I'll just take the chance to gather suggestions for improvement.

gymst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gymst
IncurableHumanist wrote:I think it would work so much better if the male spoon caught the female spoon in bed with the fork...
like he caught her forkin behind his back...

yes, along those same lines i this might be funnier if the female was a fork, then the fork is shocked to find her in bed "spooning" instead of her natural "forking"

scarchin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarchin
stargazerlily wrote:As a math teacher, I have 3 electric sharpeners in the back of my classroom. I swear, I must hear that sound in my sleep, it haunts my dreams!

I'm in English teacher. I hate it when some kid (always a boy) stands there with a dopey grin and knows he's annoying the f&^% out of everyone.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Very kind, SnowQueenVT and dijin! Thanks. :^)

roxE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roxE
Re: Solar Eclipse

beautiful!

capslock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capslock
Re: S-cher Staircase w/ Slinky

Would love to see a thought bubble on the slinky. "God, this is taking f'ing forever" or similar.

Shaneyboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shaneyboy
scarchin wrote:I'm in English teacher. I hate it when some kid (always a boy) stands there with a dopey grin and knows he's annoying the f&^% out of everyone.

I love the irony of that first sentence.

BTW great shirt and GMV.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Soapin' Skunk
SubBass49 wrote:Haha...cool...I had wanted to do something skunk-related, but none of my sketches looked very good. I may still try to do one by the end of the derby though. Good luck on a cool concept!

Skunks are real cuties! I know what you mean though... I redrew the skunk itself many times, it just wasn't looking right at first. Thanks very much SubBass49!

GravityKitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GravityKitty
cxl wrote:I would actually really just like a version with only the snail, in the center. I think the girl takes away from the simple elegance of the image. Really, the idea of "snail mail" is really cute, and I love the execution of the snail.

I totally agree. I love the shirt, would be even better without the girl in the picture. Regardless, GMV.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

I like the color scheme in this one, although I can see where some people may be turned off by the pink. The monster is well done.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Starry-Eyed Spatula
SnowQueenVT wrote:Your spatula is so cute, I don't know if I want to cook something or spank someone with it! (Not hard!!) Just kidding!!

Wonderful character, happy and cheerful!

Haha, oh my! SnowQueen, I'm shocked;D Just kidding. Glad you like the cheeriness! You should look at the video I posted above, if you haven't already seen it too!

fabiofranca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fabiofranca
Re: Silent Seahorse

It makes me think a lot at the tee that was printed on the "chinese horoscope" derby but it was a dragon instead.

witelite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages witelite
Re: Starbucks Squirrel

Im amazed at you people. when i clicked on the shirt i thought it was pretty cool, but not my thing. (i do like the art style though)