curiousme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curiousme
Re: SALSA!

This is too cool. I'd buy it with or without the ingredients on it. Awesome! I'll take it!

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Hi, Odysseyroc. I just wanted to pop in and let you know I watched the video on inking that you posted. Thanks so much for taking the time to show us noobs how the pros do things :-) It is generous of you and other experienced artists to share your knowledge each week!

Yeah...Odysseyroc is one of those awesome people that really steps up to help newbs. He(?) has seriously gained my respect for that, even outside of his(?) artwork (which is awesome too).

curiousme

Re: We are Siamese

Love it. This is such a great design!

nyren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nyren
Re: Secret of the Sharpener

Great idea, but as others said, armpit hands are ick

nevetnod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nevetnod
Re: Satori

Nicely done, but I would like this way better without the old man in the picture. The imagery is recognizable enough without him there. Maybe leave the rake in, but not necessary.

I like celery.

SubBass49

Re: SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

DOPE.

Kurosawa's 100th birthday would have been last week, and I showed Yojimbo in my art class for the kids to learn gesture sketching...

Samurais for the win!

nyren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nyren
Re: Deep Blue Space

People who know these things - would this art be visible on the shirt? Dark colors detailed like this on black always worry me after some shirts I've grabbed unthinkingly that printed abysmally

SubBass49

Re: Silly Salamander Tricks are for kids

Hahaha...this is just sooooo wrong in so many ways...hahaha

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman
parrotworks wrote:Started with some simple scribble saved on server, struggled with stupid software, swore then sacrificed subtle shading for sake of Sunday submission.

Sgot smy svote .SLOL

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Starbucks Squirrel

As a coffee lover, I can really dig this shirt. However, something really bugs me about the coffee squirel's mouth. I wish it didn't go back so far, it's a little creepy ^^;. Overall though, this is very cute and funny. I'm always amazed that you can work with such few colors and make a very complete image.

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
Re: There's plenty o' fish in the sea

i like this shirt alot, first one of the derby to catch my attention

icymallard

Re: Snow?

yr stuffs good, hope u rise in ranks

icymallard

Re: Set of SG's

wow those are very accurately drawn...

and i love SG's so u gmw

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: There's plenty o' fish in the sea

Really cute design, and I like the colors...
Only thing I would prefer is having it a side design... have the mast go up on the left or right.

Vote!

sgreenip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgreenip
kmtowers wrote:That's strangely pretty.

Thank you, kmtowers! I appreciate that!

Re: Sour

pastorroy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pastorroy
Re: Somewhat Spooky Skull

Not sure why the shirt color came out the way it did but it's on the olive color shirt

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
SnowQueenVT wrote:NO...anyone can submit up to 4 daily designs per week, I think when you see "deals woot rep" next to peoples name, that is how they earned that, (but I am not sure...still trying to find out the answer to that one.)

But I believe small amounts of text are allowed and no more than 6 colors.

You have a quick and funny sense of humor , I challenge you to submit dailies like a dervish !

Actually, it's Deals.Woot Rep, and it has to do with submitting deals.woot deals or commenting on them or something.
But yeah, anyone can sub a design and I agree, yours are good. You should consider subbing direct to Woot. But read thefine print - the rules are looser, but licensing, I think, is tighter.

Ezshrkman

Re: Supernatural Showdown

So much more to this design than i thought there was going 2 be. Not my style but GMV for such cool artwork.

Ezshrkman

paigeg wrote:Actually, it's Deals.Woot Rep, and it has to do with submitting deals.woot deals or commenting on them or something.
But yeah, anyone can sub a design and I agree, yours are good. You should consider subbing direct to Woot. But read thefine print - the rules are looser, but licensing, I think, is tighter.

Thanks Paigeg!

sgreenip

jasneko wrote:I love this! The faces are awesome and the colors seem odd together, yet look really pretty. Your best work of what I can remember

You know, it's funny. When I was just about done with this one I actually thought to myself "I bet jasneko would like this one". Honestly!
Thank you so much for the props oh mighty woot Goddess/God! It means a lot! Unfortunately, it looks like this one is having a hard time getting out of the bottom and up on top. Derby's not over yet, right?

sgreenip

Beefcoat wrote:I really like this nice work GMV!

Thank you, Beefcoat! I really appreciate the compliment and the vote!

sgreenip

flamespear wrote:I like the faces, they're all different. It's also very bright and pretty.

Thanks, flamespear! I appreciate that! It's funny, I was going to copy and paste a few different faces, but decided to make them all different. I'm glad I did! And the background color is supposed to be sort of a vague sun coming though some greenery. Or something like that . . . Thanks again!

JaundiceDave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JaundiceDave
Re: sentience

This had better appear on another site when it fails to print here because I need it badly.

missmissa07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missmissa07
Re: Satan's pet souls.

I typically don't like white tee's, but I'd so be in for one of these. It's a perfect mixture of adorable and creepy that I want so bad!

JaundiceDave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JaundiceDave
Re: Satan's pet souls.

This had better appear on another site when it fails to print here because I need it badly.

Sachmoe64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sachmoe64
endangeredomega wrote:Bloody hell ... if you did a whole deck of cards in this style, I know I'd personally line up to buy one in a heartbeat. (Well, two, I suppose ... one to play with, and one to keep free of people's dirty, grimy fingerprints.)

really? how much would a reasonable price be for it? and what would you like the other suits to be?

darel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darel
capslock wrote:Would love to see a thought bubble on the slinky. "God, this is taking f'ing forever" or similar.

Or an "Are we there yet?"

Anyway, awesome idea, would have been nice to see it done in an Escher style drawing though.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Soapin' Skunk

Awwww, I love skunklets! I know, I am crazy..but I've always thought they were just sugary cute. I love this one, Jasneko!

missmissa07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missmissa07
Re: Stegosaurus String Solo (on Stilts)

This absolutely needs more votes. I must have it in my closet! Gmv, for sure :D

curiousme

Re: Spotlight on a Scared Strawberry and Squash

I don't understand the design, but I like it! GMV!

Stargaziey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Stargaziey
SubBass49 wrote:Hahaha...awesome...I remember the Salad Shooter...

Clever! I love the textures in the colors, too. :D

pollenator77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pollenator77
sakleehop wrote:I'm afraid this concept has been done before -

Yeah, that'd be the one. Seriously people, stop voting for this!

curiousme

Re: Seeing Slime

It's creepy and cute at the same time. I like it.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
Sachmoe64 wrote:really? how much would a reasonable price be for it? and what would you like the other suits to be?

I have to say, I'm very intrigued by your mention of "icepunk".

Maybe an elemental sort of theme ... Steampunk, Icepunk, Firepunk, Dirtpunk, Scubapunk, or so on? (Or maybe I'm just sick and overstressed and tossing out random rubbish? I can't tell the difference this weekend!)

As far as pricing goes ... it'd probably depend a lot on your production costs, I suppose. :/

lbrady87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lbrady87
Re: Spine

Except there are really 33 vertebrae. Cool shirt but not anatomically correct

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
xazothia wrote:I want this as stickers. I would use them to seal the envelopes of all the Sanrio stationery I have with the non-self-adhesive envelopes. It would be awesome.

Diana can do it too...she has the technology! But I REEEEAAAAALLLLY want this as a shirt! It's simple and clever.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
eHalcyon wrote:The white highlights don't quite match up for that!

I like the design. Simple and effective.

Yeah they are looking in different directions but the effect is still fun even if it's not perfect.

curiousme wrote:Love it. This is such a great design!

Thanks for putting my design in your signature. that's very nice of you.

Thanks 155metrocard!

Eriebadfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eriebadfish
Re: Soulmates

I don't know if I am having a balderee moment or am just missing something becuase I am new but.... What the hell does this design make referance too? I like it, I just am missing the message in a huge way! Parden my ignorance!

Selene1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Selene1212

I love it and I did vote for it, but that being said these days "Siamese Twins" is considered politically incorrect. The correct term is "Conjoined Twins". Some people may not appreciate the pun.

AlexIAm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AlexIAm
Re: Stegosaurus String Solo (on Stilts)

can't believe this isn't doing better... keeping fingers crossed for an HM Riff!

>insert funny quote here<