gla3dr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gla3dr
Re: Ssomething Sstrange

SSweet. How many S words did you actually manage mash into there? GMV

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Soapin' Skunk
curiousme wrote:I wish I didn't mind the smell! You're lucky! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your design!

Heh... actually (and this is going to sound really weird), but the smell to me slightly reminds me of some chinese foods. And I like most chinese food! I know, really weird!
Thanks very much

JesseBYAH wrote:Love this =) The look on his face is especially amusing. He's like "AHHHHH man! Gotta wash up before my date! WASH WASH WASH!!!" haha

Thanks JesseBYAH! And I like your interpretation too =)

Vote!

repoman86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages repoman86
Re: Soulmates

Ooooo! It's looking like this week has a LOTR theme based on today's shirt. I think "Soulmates" would be an excellent way to finish! Still has my vote!

Lagbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lagbert

A spray painted stencil of a skeleton holding a scythe.

Hopefully, Woot won't reject this for being glow in the dark. I kept the design clean and simple and used only two inks (white and glow in the dark white), so hopefully that will pass muster.

Thanks for taking a look!

Can you find the hidden S?

parkerread

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parkerread

Barninator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barninator

that is freaking awesome!

handsomeape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages handsomeape
Re: Santa's Secret (abominable secret)

for those of you who always thought there was something weird about Santa Claus, his super strength and agility, I will let you in on a little secret, this is how he looks the rest of the year.

flamespear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear
bassanimation wrote:Need to print these guys on some material I ordered, and test out the LASER on it, buwaahaaahaaa! Everyone needs conjoined kitty stickars!

hell yes i want a sticker

flamespear

Sachmoe64 wrote:really? how much would a reasonable price be for it? and what would you like the other suits to be?

playing cards...hmmm 5-10 dollars for a super artsy deck like that probably? if you got them mass produced you could probably make a ton of money.

flamespear

Shoppingdingo wrote:I think there is a growing group of people tired of "well, theres always some room for interpretation..."

no, theres a theme.. and this is a reprint with a new title and an upside down girl..
no S..
just a big wrench.. if this was W, you'd call it wrench wench.. H, hard working hottie.. etc..

seriously..

short cuts.. thats the S word for all these interpretations..

sad..

wow ...you're a mean spirited sad little person. It's steampunk anyone can see that it starts with an s get over yourself. It's a tshirt site.

XshadowraithX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages XshadowraithX
Re: Spastic Squirrel

since i have no idea what people are griping about some already used idea i can't comment on it.

but the changes i noticed...grumpy's tail got longer, spastic's tail isnt twitching, coffee's steamin, shaded circle under the spastic's left paw, cups smaller, background grey is smoothed over, anything i miss?

i is sad spastic's tail longer is twitching...

waldojim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waldojim
ramyb wrote:Now with a new title- I took the opportunity to make a few edits to the design since I had to resub anyway. If you liked the original, hopefully you'll still like it now

I haven't seen the other shirt everyone is complaining about, but I LOVE the way this shirt looks. Like your chibby horse, I would gladly buy one... or two!

waldojim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waldojim
Re: Deep Blue Space

WOW! Simply fantastic design!

Keymoe891

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keymoe891
Re: S is for Storybook

Hey nice job!.. i love it.. i would soo wear this , it deffinatly gets the attention. Hope it goes through! :D

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
BootsBoots wrote:I don't think anything can improve the design. I voted for it and I'd buy it. People's TASTE is what needs to improve.

I have to agree Art. I looks real nice to me sir. The character is fun and I really like the fine detail you put into it. I really can't be sure whats going to take off and what isn't around here.

Drakxxx

Re: The Wonderful World of S

That is an INSANE amount of drawing. I salute the effort, and wish you the best!

Drakxxx

Re: Sullen Slide

Good stuff Boots! If I was that dinosaur, I'd eat ALL those kids.

Drakxxx

Re: Surprise! Snake!

Hah! Snake in the box.

Great idea here Skek, and I love the light colors.

Drakxxx

Re: Six Super Soakers

Pump it up man. Super Soakers from the waffleiron.

chunkydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: Six Super Soakers

The colors and style of your design are great. Very fresh and totally wearable t-shirt.

Mishvmd

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Mishvmd
sabrinalgraham wrote:I get the sausage but not the "fest". They should be wearing "party hats".

"Sausage fest" is a term for too many guys at a party and not enough girls...I suspect that is why all of the sausages are looking downward.
Used most recently in the Howard and Kumar movie by NPH.

Mishvmd

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Mishvmd
Re: Sausage Fest

"Sausage fest" is a term for too many guys at a party and not enough girls...I suspect that is why all of the sausages are looking downward.
Used most recently in the Howard and Kumar movie by NPH.

UnarmedBandit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UnarmedBandit

Is this how SmartPost gets us our shirts.?

pastorroy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pastorroy
jonfizzle wrote:I like this, but I think you shouldn't include the screws. I think it will look better with just the sign itself.

then, what would hold it to the shirt

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman
Re: Sock Puppet Ninjas

are they in the Bloods and Crips Gangs too?

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman

Man, You have a great imagination!
GMV!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: The Wonderful World of S

Dude, you worked overtime on this! What a feat! The lack of popularity may have to do with the white shirt, or with folks not wanting others staring at them long enough to see all the detail - or some of both. This rocks, though - good job!

paigeg

Re: Shiny Shrooms

This is nice, and very wearable. I know you put a ton of work in the 'wonderful world', but the simplicity of this is very engaging.

armandoberra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages armandoberra
Re: SALSA!

Please, Please, I want it!

DantesHavok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DantesHavok
xazothia wrote:I'm just surprised that nobody has mentioned that "spastic" is considered an offensive term in the UK...

As a UK resident I agree... Spastic is a very offensive word... To a British ear, it's one of the most taboo insults.

The current understanding of the word is well-illustrated by a BBC survey in 2003, which found that "spastic" was the second most offensive term in the UK relating to disability

Obviously the word has a different use and understanding in the US, this came to light when Tiger Woods said it live on UK TV about his performance which drew large shock and horror from many UK residents.

The UK and USA are seperated by a common language...

paigeg

Re: Stencil Skeleton

I'm not sure what Woot will do with this - they're fickle. But I have to wonder why the big disconnect between the parts of the skeleton? It's a floating head, partial arms and the scythe - the rest is ??? You may have envisioned that the shirt color was also a robe or something, but that's not apparent from the design. Especially once you get to the GITD part and the stencil overspray outlines. Hmmm... I might have done the whole skeleton, or outlined the robe so it was visible, then made the scythe the GITD surprise; or maybe outline an empty robe (I know, boring day shirt) then had the skull, ands and scythe in GITD... I dunno!

paigeg

That's twisted. Cool!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Deep Blue Space

This is your field Chris, Its a perfect composition, and very wearable!

love it!

paigeg

Ahhh, so nice to come back in the AM and see the fog shaping up nicely. That's a killer lineup right now, by and large. I can foresee $30 flying out of my wallet this weekend.
*Note to self: tell hubby we need to expand the closet.*

*Note to self PS: just kick hubby's stuff outta the closet.*

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Thank you folks for the kind words on the design! I really appreciate it!

Snaaaaake!

paigeg

Re: SALSA!

BTW I so love how you animate your little characters for your sig. Reminds me - I still gotta figure out how to get my entry in my sig... Grrr!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: spooning

You make my day mate, Its hilarious!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
mixer23 wrote:Haha, you're welcome! I had to do a double-take when I was reading the article

Also, I totally forgot to thank you for People-Go-Round printing at RIPT. So, er, thanks! (It has occurred that it possibly might not have been because of me that this printed, but I like to think otherwise)

100% Because of you! So... thank YOU. It turned out well, I thought.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
mjc613 wrote:I think this would have done better with a different thumbnail

Maybe you guys are right. I kind of wanted the pirate swan to be a surprise after you click, but alas.

monkeyswag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyswag

Hahahahaha! +1