odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
walmazan wrote:haha! We love it, especially the colors! great work like always!

Thanks! We'm really happy with the colors, it was fine two try something different.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
Re: Steampunk Seahorse

@SkekTek Thanks so much!

@il4jc what is this: just art??? ;)

@Eriebadfish We love your description. Can you write mine from now on?

@capedcrusader514 Ima girl so s'okay. Thanks.

@joytonic What a really nice thing two say!

@tiernane lol on the youtube

@walmazan thank you!

@thatrobert Thank you so much for my Best Loser award. We am honored.

@stitchgeek Thank you, stitchgeek.

odysseyroc

Re: She Sells Sea Shells

Wow! You've really stepped it up the past couple of weeks. It's always great two see an artist grow in a big way. Can't wait two see what you do in the next derby.

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

(RE ressamac is a girl, does not mind girly shirts)

Ressamac, didn't know you were a girl! Probobly because We know someone in town here witha a name very similar, We was actually wondering if you were HIM!

Your artwork is so wonderful , it is nice two know somthing about you! Can't wait two see what you do next!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

orangebicycle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orangebicycle
Re: SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

We really like this one, hope it wins!

SnowQueenVT

Re: speakerface

Hi Oddyseyroc! We didn't comment on your shirt yet although We did vote for it! We love your style and We love the characters you've got going on here! Very , very woot and smooth, you are! New derby tonite, lets get it ON!!! (Ha ha, you know what We mean!) (By WE We mean, me...something funny with these postings today!!)

odysseyroc

SnowQueenVT wrote:Hi Oddyseyroc! We didn't comment on your shirt yet although We did vote for it! We love your style and We love the characters you've got going on here! Very , very woot and smooth, you are! New derby tonite, lets get it ON!!! (Ha ha, you know what We mean!) (By WE We mean, me...something funny with these postings today!!)

We'm learning two embrace the November fools word new craze. It's like living in Bizarro World.

SnowQueenVT

odysseyroc wrote:Wow! You've really stepped it up the past couple of weeks. It's always great two see an artist grow in a big way. Can't wait two see what you do in the next derby.

Thanks so much oddyseyroc, We stepped up my equiptment, and got a waccom tablet, thankyou for noticing though , no longer a cave -dweller here!

SnowQueenVT

odysseyroc wrote:We'm learning ot embrace the November fools word new craze. It's like living in Bizarro World.

Yes, this is psycho!! Half of the things you see on the screen, the COMPUTER made up!!! EEEEE!

odysseyroc

SnowQueenVT wrote:Thanks so much oddyseyroc, We stepped up my equiptment, and got a waccom tablet, thankyou for noticing though , no longer a cave -dweller here!

Nice! That beats drawing is a brick, huh?

deadgoat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deadgoat
Re: Seven Sperm Whales

Jewelwing pretty much said it all. Sad ot see this one so far from the fog.

SnowQueenVT

odysseyroc wrote:Nice! That beats drawing is a brick, huh?

Yeah, We HATE drawing with a brick! ( This is silly!!!)

misspink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misspink
votingaccount13 wrote:We'm glad this was resubmitted and not rejected! Voting with all accounts!

We love it! Voting with accounts misspink through misspurple

SnowQueenVT

misspink wrote:We love it! Voting with accounts misspink through misspurple

What are you guys doing?! Are you a big family? Is this an entire town that votes? Would someone please explain?( It makes the artist look bad ot have wierd posts like this, please explain...)

dyl7x

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dyl7x
Re: Struggling Songbird

This was definitely my favorite this derby / the only one We would have cared ot buy. Another week no shirt for my hungry naked chest

praxis16

quality posts: 1 Private Messages praxis16
misspink wrote:We love it! Voting with accounts misspink through misspurple

Praxis4 - Praxis16 voted for it! Har Har Har

SnowQueenVT

praxis16 wrote:Praxis4 - Praxis16 voted for it! Har Har Har

All right, We think you are an entire town that votes and everyone wears these shirts ot the big barbeque or ot some sort of rally and that is fine, real customers are real customers, you sound like a fun town, have fun this summer at all your events and good luck ot you all.

tico0001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tico0001
praxis16 wrote:Praxis4 - Praxis16 voted for it! Har Har Har

Tico0001 through Tico1111 voted for it Mua ha ha ha... uhm? Wha?

What is this nonsense? _I hope it's an _April fool's thing...

SnowQueenVT

tico0001 wrote:Tico0001 through Tico1111 voted for it Mua ha ha ha... uhm? Wha?

What is this nonsense? _I hope it's an _April fool's thing...

...Oh if thats the case then Snowqueenvt thru snowkingcalifornia voted too! We don't think We like this holiday anymore....and We am not looking anymore!!!!!

Quarl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Quarl
Re: Satan's pet souls.

Awesome shirt, is it white or light gray (fingers crossed for gray)?

curkendall

quality posts: 1 Private Messages curkendall

Awesome! We must have one!

bennyIV

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bennyIV
Re: Struggling Songbird

This is why We don't get ot buy woot shirts... the few We that We actually would get dropped from the fog at the last minute.

dbomb801

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbomb801
Re: Spastic Squirrel

We've never posted here, probably wont again.. You are all arguing over a term used on a T-SHIRT website.. go ot disney.com or dont buy the shirt if youre offended...

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Re: Sunsplash

It was too much ot hope that a design this good could print in the derby, Aye suppose.

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 11 Private Messages fleamarketadict
Jessminda1 wrote:does that say 1 glove of garlic?

Asked and answered already.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 11 Private Messages fleamarketadict
fabiofranca wrote:That's awesome walmazan... woot should print kids size on this one...

Uh, doesn't woot print kid's sizes on every shirt?

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight
Drakxxx wrote:
...anyways I couldn't think of what to do for S,

I was expecting Soulless Sirens of something similar Great design as always guys, I'm not a cream and brown guy though, but Im hoping for the best for you in the fog.

vzfamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vzfamily
skirochester wrote:hah... thanks! and don't worry about the jinx. I usually feel the same way. My favorites rarely place. we'll see about this one. tough tough competition

See, I jinxed it. No first Woot Shirt for me.

Frostbiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Frostbiter
Re: She Sells Seashells

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and votes! :3

jdub02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdub02
Re: SALSA!

awesome design. i hope this one prints.

TheyKilledKenny

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheyKilledKenny
SnowQueenVT wrote:Hi They killed kenny... I like black and white shirts (and flying saucers too!)!!

Do you ever submit to the daily woot contest? I get the idea that they prefer shirts with fewer colors , you know, an easier to print type of shirt than all these halftone six color prints that enter the derby.

This is your type of thing...one color designs...

You should enter a few designs for the daily, I am planning to do something summery, not sure yet, you should do something too!

Thanks Snow... right now, I am using this as a exercise to learn how to put art onto a computer... have considered what you have mentioned, but have not had anything I thought to be good enough for consideration.

Excuse Me Maam, Your Woot is Showing...

ajaustin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajaustin

This one should've WON, in my opnion!

TattooGigolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TattooGigolo
NameyMcName wrote:I think it is more that people don't realize it, the same way they don't know what cretin comes from.

I went to a high school called Cretin. It was named after someone... an archbishop I think.

gustaverson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gustaverson
eye4spot wrote:I love the originality of your designs....you think of clever concepts, meticulously draw and then choose the perfect colors.

Three cheers for another excellent submission!

ever seen the animated "hobbit"? Our clever artist originally ripped golum from his cave. nice reproduction though...

dmkooo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo
bluetuba wrote:As much as I DESPISE Ramyb for various reasons related to tee shirts and message boards I don't think it's fair to go after him for the spastic thing. In most of the world it's not offensive. I had no clue it was such a big deal in the UK and I'll wager most people in the US don't either.

Spaz in the US is a very minor insult, in fact it doesn't even have to be insulting, it can mean something as harmless as jumpy or excited.

From what I understand "the C word" is in pretty common usage in Europe but in the US it's quite taboo.

Not his fault IMO

Depends upon your personal world, I suppose. To you, they are minor insults. To those of us in the "disability world", they can sometimes be quite sharp (esp if spoken by someone of "typical" abilities).

dmkooo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo
SnowQueenVT wrote:What on earth is balderdee? Did I just say something filthy?

Must be r e tar ded...which is highly offensive because it used to be a diagnostic term that has become a commonly used insult. Congrats to Pennsylvania, which just changed their nomenclature from the "Office of Mental R e t ar dation" to "Office of Developmental Disabilites". Welcome to the 20th Century!

It's not just about the disdained "PC" of it all. It's about our changing language and what is appropriate and what is not.

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: Split Spirit of Steam v.2

how did this not win???? im so disappointed its not even funny B^(

larennaise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larennaise

Oh, I'm so sad this didn't make it. I really wanted one of these shirts. Are you going to sub it somewhere else?

bankonitman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bankonitman
Re: SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

how do i get one

lostnightsoul

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lostnightsoul

YAY! You got honorable mention, that's good. Still would have loved to see this printed.