cortes121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cortes121

How could i find the probability that I would find 12.3 Nessies? Normalcdf(-E99,Nessie,Woot,23)

kdorff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdorff

I'd so buy this if it weren't (ick) brown. I don't like brown t-shirts.

chppxbx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chppxbx
CapSea wrote:It's the Log(x) Ness Monster!

I would actually buy this if that was on the shirt.

cheryldcummings

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheryldcummings
Pweverka wrote:True: applying a misuse of "whom" matters.

I lol'd

And I love this shirt. I'm a total stats geek and this is right up my alley.

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842
CapSea wrote:It's the Log(x) Ness Monster!

this made me lollerskate.

GluonConcerto

quality posts: 9 Private Messages GluonConcerto
maeder wrote:Have you never seen a circle?

To plot a circle non-parametrically you have to split it into two functions; the positive and negative root in the quadratic formula. The OP is correct that this curve couldn't be a single [non-parametric] function.

janetpreston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janetpreston

I want to buy three more, after already buying three, but the program won't let me! Any suggestions?

asbecher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages asbecher

I think they tried graphing Polar coordinates on a Cartesian graph, which you know is all wrong because Loch Ness is cold but still below the Arctic Circle.

Not to mention plesiosaurs which lived in more tropic climates and couldn't lift their heads out of the water like that anyway.

daverocks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daverocks

I may have to buy this. Then I can go up to my stats teacher and say, "find the moment generating function for THIS!"

smallbigtall

quality posts: 4 Private Messages smallbigtall
GluonConcerto wrote:To plot a circle non-parametrically you have to split it into two functions; the positive and negative root in the quadratic formula. The OP is correct that this curve couldn't be a single [non-parametric] function.

Right. A circle (x^2+y^2=1) isn't a function, but it does curve under itself. A simpler example is the graph x=y^2, which is not a function, but it can certainly be plotted.

hipster wooter became hipster wooter before amazon thought it was cool

csimmon1

quality posts: 55 Private Messages csimmon1

random shirt shirt

epetey63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epetey63

"Mokèlé-mbèmbé"?!! I forgot about that movie! Oh, Shirt.Woot Mumbo-Jumbo writers, fellow children of the '80s, I love you.

Atsu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Atsu
theinvisible wrote:Truth Behind the Second Moral of the Story: One woman does not speak for all of us.

As much as I love math shirts, anything that's related to Statistics can just burn in hell.

For those that are slow, I hate Stats.

il4jc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages il4jc

SOMEONE MAKE A GEEKY ENGINEERING SHIRT!

I'd definitely buy...along with my entire school hahah

but really.

arilvdc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages arilvdc

Yellow button is bouncing!

jd2718

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jd2718

I can't believe I didn't buy this! What a mistake. When will it be available again???

I want this tee!

TYH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TYH
jd2718 wrote:I can't believe I didn't buy this! What a mistake. When will it be available again???

I want this tee!

It's available, here you go jd2718!
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=13209

http://tangyauhoong.com

bravesfan768

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bravesfan768

Statistics AP exam on tuesday, GET PUMPED!

bravesfan768

bravesfan768

bravesfan768

bravesfan768 wrote:Statistics AP exam on tuesday, GET PUMPED!

and sorry, Idk why it triple posted -_-'

bubba5478

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bubba5478

Anyone willing to sell their extended bell curve shirt? Looking for a men's large.

damaraross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damaraross

Hi, I was driving my scooter and saw a woman wearing the extended bell curve shirt. I actually turned around and chased her down and she told me where she got the shirt. But it appears to be sold out and no dates on when this will be on sale again. Where can I go to get this shirt? I'd like to get one for my friend and one for myself!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

damaraross wrote:Hi, I was driving my scooter and saw a woman wearing the extended bell curve shirt. I actually turned around and chased her down and she told me where she got the shirt. But it appears to be sold out and no dates on when this will be on sale again. Where can I go to get this shirt? I'd like to get one for my friend and one for myself!

Welcome. Our shirts go away after a while. Current shirts for sale are on the main page and in the reckoning. We also have our side sales (bottom part of the main page). On the side sales, we bring back past shirts as tees, hoodies, and more. So keep checking back there. You never know.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders