ncheremnykh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncheremnykh

I am a new poster to this site and several times now I have failed to add a working signature with a link. While I have been able to add hyperlinked text or an image with an associated hyperlink, I haven't (for example) been able to back-link to my own derby entry. This may be a little vein but most people reference their own works in their tags and I would like to be able to do the same.

Would someone please explain what I am doing wrong in referencing my derby entry, possibly by posting example (or their own) BBcode for a picture signature? Thanks a bunch!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ncheremnykh wrote:I am a new poster to this site and several times now I have failed to add a working signature with a link. While I have been able to add hyperlinked text or an image with an associated hyperlink, I haven't (for example) been able to back-link to my own derby entry. This may be a little vein but most people reference their own works in their tags and I would like to be able to do the same.

Would someone please explain what I am doing wrong in referencing my derby entry, possibly by posting example (or their own) BBcode for a picture signature? Thanks a bunch!

You use the following codes:

[ url ] link [ /url ] for links
[ img ] link [ /img ] for images
remove the spaces of course.

Best thing is to download the nifty guide linked in my signature though.

Also, if you see a post doing that has what you want to do, just hit reply to see the codes. I learned a lot doing this.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ncheremnykh

ThunderThighs wrote:
Best thing is to download the nifty guide linked in my signature though.

Also, if you see a post doing that has what you want to do, just hit reply to see the codes. I learned a lot doing this.

Thanks a lot for your help, ThuderThighs (snicker....) - that clears things up!

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia

I'm fairly certain you can't use img tags in your signature until you've made at least one purchase.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ncheremnykh wrote:

There you go. Go to "My account" and scroll down to your signature and look at how that works.

ncheremnykh

goldenthorn wrote:There you go. Go to "My account" and scroll down to your signature and look at how that works.

Thanks for all the replies.