5P1CT4CUL4RR

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 5P1CT4CUL4RR
Re: Spring Cleaning

they better make this one so i can celebrate successive killer rabbit days mwahaha

etherealstrife

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etherealstrife
Re: Persephone Emerges

Shoot I was really hoping this would make it. I LOVE the shadows in this, and the "darker" take on a Spring shirt. A beautiful design, keep em coming!

jenbeam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenbeam

sooo much better on Creme. I need this shirt! Waiting to buy it please.

elizasea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizasea

I LOVE THIS. i will totally buy this, even if I still don't have a job. ♥

kkangda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkangda

Noooo! How did this not place? ;______;

flamespear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flamespear

GAAAARGHSDFADF This lost by 12 votes. I wanted to get this for someones birthday =(

Darney76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Darney76

I love my neti pot! How can I get a shirt with this design?

leozeppelin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leozeppelin
Re: Sakura Samurai

Hello...new to this site. I know I am probably too late to buy this shirt but.....will try anyway. Can I still buy it? Love it.

Thanks

TheFacelessEvil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheFacelessEvil
flamespear wrote:GAAAARGHSDFADF This lost by 12 votes. I wanted to get this for someones birthday =(

Ditto here too. It's been a long time since I bought a woot and this would've been perfect. Total bummer.

PixelPants

quality posts: 69 Private Messages PixelPants

That brings the tally to an Honorable Mention, a Best Loser Award and a You Rock Award. Special thanks for the recognition and to anyone who found the design and dropped a vote. It is all much appreciated for this submission that is so far into spring there is not even a hint of 'fog' on the horizon.

rudayo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rudayo

This was much better than at least 2 of the top 3. Got robbed. How do we get this made? This is a must have!!

karamon101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karamon101
TheFacelessEvil wrote:Ditto here too. It's been a long time since I bought a woot and this would've been perfect. Total bummer.

I agree. Will this be submitted into the Double Take? Or did you get this printed elsewhere. I too own the first (and it is by far my favorite) and I would love to own this one as well.

It's just something about bunnies killing things that brings warm fuzzy feelings to my heart. :]

I'm the root of all that's evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

karamon101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karamon101
karamon101 wrote:I agree. Will this be submitted into the Double Take? Or did you get this printed elsewhere. I too own the first (and it is by far my favorite) and I would love to own this one as well.

It's just something about bunnies killing things that brings warm fuzzy feelings to my heart. :]

Alas I see now that it wasn't re-subbmitted. That is a shame. Thought for sure it would have won this time around.

I'm the root of all that's evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

aroora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aroora

I'm really sad that this shirt didn't win. Is there anywhere else it might become available?

TheFacelessEvil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheFacelessEvil

Heyo! Just checking in on this one. Is it up for sale anywhere else?