streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah

Printed twice within a week here & currently featured on Tilteed as well? Damn, dude, you are on a roll. Good for you, I hope it continues.

jimmyjames2306

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmyjames2306

My guess is the chunk out of the moon is actually a cloud passing

James Dunn

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
streetwalkincheetah wrote:Printed twice within a week here & currently featured on Tilteed as well? Damn, dude, you are on a roll. Good for you, I hope it continues.

Thanks, really appreciate that. I've been working a lot harder this year, so it feels great to have it pay off. Couldn't have gotten that first print here, on friday, without the woot voters.

wnunes22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wnunes22
ste7enl wrote:Thanks for the feedback. The dog is there to anchor the design. The bright moon would otherwise be too distracting, with the large empty space between the hunter and the bird. It allows the users eye to start at the hunter and move toward the bird as the punchline. Or that was my intention anyway, it might not work for everyone. Such is art, one supposes.

Real hunters always bring their dog.

fredsmith2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredsmith2
semisight wrote:Why's the dog there? The design would have been a lot cleaner without it. I like the idea, but that ruined it for me somehow.

And Big Bird's way too close, and too completely upside down. Great idea, but the perspectives could have been a little better.