colleco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colleco

ROBOTS RULE, PLEASE PRINT THIS T-SHIRT.

Re: Squeeze

Esoteric1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Esoteric1081
Re: I got mooned!

I wonder how much fun this would be to wear on a tour of the Kenedy Space Center. My wife really wants to go there.

eligina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eligina
Re: Excelsior!

onward and upward, my little froggy friend

papapalmesdixon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages papapalmesdixon
Esoteric1081 wrote:Is the person in the picture a self portrait or based on somebody you know?
Just curious, that's all.

Chris is right handed, if that helps any.

sttipeiramnire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sttipeiramnire
Re: Tweets are for Birds

i would like to own this, please win.

skylarhawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skylarhawk
nyyankeeez wrote:Awesome design, but I wouldn't buy it because there is tooooooooooooo much RED!!!! Let's see it on light blue.

Definitely like that idea. Light blue backing would relieve a lot of the over-redness of it.

kimbobalong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimbobalong
Re: Holy Guacamole!

I would really like to see this shirt up for sale sometime this weekend. I went and had my husband, son AND daughter vote for it!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
tgentry wrote:Thanks for all the support on this one! I'm actually planning to do a full-on digital painting with the raggon as the main subject. I really enjoyed the concept of a rabbit dragon so I figured I'd take it a step further. Bass you should post up the sketch you did, it was really well done and had a nice touch that I didn't think of.

Oh that would be awesome TG! I would love a print of the Raggon for my office. I can add it to my collection of Art by Amazing People! I feel really silly for going so bonkers, but I truly love this piece of art, tshirt designs aside.

Glad you liked the little fanart. I didn't want to post it and take any thunder from the real deal. :D But, for other fans of the raggon, here's my own little interpretation. Enjoy guys, and I can't wait to see what's in store!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
kimbobalong wrote:I would really like to see this shirt up for sale sometime this weekend. I went and had my husband, son AND daughter vote for it!

Thank you, thank you so much! I hope we can to see it this weekend (fingers crossed)

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
kylemittskus wrote:Ignore the post immediately before yours.

The deal is, a new shirt is printed every day. During derbies (like the one this shirt is in) the top three shirts are printed: first place on Thursday at midnight CST, second place on Friday at midnight CST, and Saturday at midnight CST. If this shirt does not print one of those three days because it wasn't in the top three (based on votes), then it would normally be gone.

HOWEVER, this derby is what's called a double-take derby. Following the top three prints, there are editors' choice shirts where woot chooses from the derby entries the daily shirts, i.e.: shirts printed the other four days of the week.

So, if it doesn't make it in the top three, there is a possibility that it will be printed the following four days.

Moral of the story, check every day at midnight CST for a new shirt, and especially check Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night for this particular shirt.

Did you mean "after" yours? :P
right, Double take prints 7, regular Derby prints top 3.

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

michmck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michmck
Re: How Are Rainbows Made.

Because "How Rainbows Are Made" was taken.

melebeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melebeth

I'd love this on grey, but on white it's awfully stark.

michmck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michmck
vzfamily wrote:I absolutely LOVE this one!! I don't do matching things for my husband and I - but I'd make sure BOTH of us owned this one! I'd be in for 2. ABSOLUTLEY GMV!

"for my husband and ME"

You think you're resurrecting the nominative case, and yet you are one more piton in the granite face of the English language.

blondeblondeblonde

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondeblondeblonde
Re: The Rising Tide: Globe Warmed.

want it! want it!

blondeblondeblonde

Re: The Rising Tide: Globe Warmed.

want it! want it!

blondeblondeblonde

Re: Deep Inside the Blender

YES!! need it!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: The White Stripes

I really want this shirt to print this time - it rocks! And that's despite the fact that Icky Thump sets my teeth on edge.

tfa216

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tfa216
Re: A Breath of Fresh Air

i dig this shirt

buriedwreckage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buriedwreckage
Re: The White Stripes

This should have printed last time so I really hope to see a win for your awesome design this time around. GMV and my $10 (hopefully).

samlicious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samlicious

can you buy these shirts on here? I know it's probably a stupid question. But I'm new to this website and I think it's pretty awesome.

jeremytheindian

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeremytheindian
Re: Physical attraction

Again I can't believe I won't have the chance to buy this.

Wootx16-Winex1-Kidsx13-Shirtx20-Selloutx8-Homex1-BOCx2

gabej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabej

This is the only shirt in this Derby I would buy but I would have to buy two...

baunngneile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baunngneile

I am an actual worm.

FrossetMareritt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FrossetMareritt
Re: Untitled Madness

I swear there's some serious baldereeness going on in the voting. This is the only shirt of this entire derby I would have snagged. I'd love to see this on a zip-up hoodie.

DreStudent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DreStudent
Re: Silent Seahorse

*want*

DreStudent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DreStudent
Re: Air Defense

*awesome*

kinnetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kinnetz
Re: We are Siamese

LOVE IT.

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel
Re: Tweets are for Birds

I'm sorry this will not place. As a non-tweeter (Twitterer? I know--"Twit!" ;o) ), I really related to this shirt. Hope to see it in the future.

StGeorgeA

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StGeorgeA
Re: Holy Guacamole!

This is an awesome shirt. It didn't place first or second. I hope to see this tomorrow as third. I'm waiting to order seven of them!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Sunsplash

Please let us know if this prints somewhere else. I want it so badly and have coveted it for so long now.

Alchy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Alchy
Re: Pinkerton

So surprised it only got 7th.

Here's hoping for an EC!!

Fatstrat06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fatstrat06

It's really too bad we didn't have something...oh I dunno...good? Win this derby. This would've been great. I'd have bought it in a heartbeat. Please let me know if you decide to sell it elsewhere.

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

EC Please?

jtz730

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtz730
Fatstrat06 wrote:It's really too bad we didn't have something...oh I dunno...good? Win this derby. This would've been great. I'd have bought it in a heartbeat. Please let me know if you decide to sell it elsewhere.

totally agree with you. the awesome ones never get enough votes oh well, to each their own.

leozeppelin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leozeppelin
Re: Silent Seahorse

Damn...not getting printed???? Or do they move it for the next time?

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Jestik

Re: Awesomer.

EC?

pleeeease?

Jestik

Re: Take a Taco for a Walko

EC would be nice please thank you.

mysystem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysystem
Re: How FIRE EXTINGUISHERS work

please win!!
i would definitely buy if this wins :O

lol love to see this on mythbuster too :D

kira89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kira89
Spiritgreen wrote:Between the top 3 and the Editor's Choices, I feel pretty certain this -will- make it here. :^)

I hope so! I really want to buy it.