kira89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kira89
leozeppelin wrote:Damn...not getting printed???? Or do they move it for the next time?

Unless it gets an EC it won't print. I can't believe it missed by five vote! I definitely would've bought this one but the third place there's no chance.

leozeppelin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leozeppelin
kira89 wrote:Unless it gets an EC it won't print. I can't believe it missed by five vote! I definitely would've bought this one but the third place there's no chance.

Thanks for replying kira89.

I looked up again in How the derby works section but could not find what EC stands for. So what does that mean? And how does that work? It is a wonderful design & a shirt that I would love to own...it'll be a shame to let it go.

leozeppelin

Re: Silent Seahorse

If it lost by only 5 votes and got 4th place....then whatever that EC means..that must be done to get it printed!

Admins or whoever decides that...it has got enough support mate! Print it! :-)

kira89

leozeppelin wrote:Thanks for replying kira89.

I looked up again in How the derby works section but could not find what EC stands for. So what does that mean? And how does that work? It is a wonderful design & a shirt that I would love to own...it'll be a shame to let it go.

EC is an Editor's Choice, that's what is going on right now. Woot picks several shirts to print for a number of reasons. That's what the badge on the day's shirt means.

sunkist1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunkist1

WANT!

leozeppelin

kira89 wrote:EC is an Editor's Choice, that's what is going on right now. Woot picks several shirts to print for a number of reasons. That's what the badge on the day's shirt means.

Thanks for replying again kira89.

and Mr Editor (don't know if those guys even read these posts or not), it got 4th place...more than enough to substantiate that it has been in demand and just lost by 5 votes to the lucky 3rd. So please let the 4th one to be the next one to have the runner up crown for 1 sunny day. Let the democracy win! :D

Print it mate! ;-) Thanks.

kira89

Re: Mista Mista

I'm so sad this didn't print! If you put it somewhere else let us know. =)

sindonor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sindonor
Re: Holy Guacamole!

I just bought this shirt. I love guac. Gonna make some today after work. I also HATE CILANTRO!!! Therefore, this shirt is most righteous.

If I feel like burning my insides, I add a habanero. If I wanna add a little zing, I add a few dashes of Cholula sauce.

leozeppelin

Re: Silent Seahorse

I am persistent bugger! Still haven't gotten over the beauty I see in the creepiness of this design. So I will try and ask what I am still a bit confused about....

Is the time for any EC thingy on this one gone? or does it still stand a chance? How long do these guys wait to declare the results for that?

Thanks!

verbatimgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages verbatimgirl

teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie

I finally get my account going on woot to find this shirt not for sale that hurts it was gonna be my first one to buy. So if it's ever on another site let me know please I want it.

archshrk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages archshrk

Who's holding the salt?

Visit archshrk.com. You know you want to.

freshsocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freshsocks
Re: Squeeze

awesome!!! reprint so i could buy! :D

hwilliam50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hwilliam50
Re: Mista Mista

This is too cool. Please put it up somewhere like threadless :D

annasophiak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annasophiak
Re: LIttle Leafy Friends

i like it

Kat

annasophiak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annasophiak
Re: Physical attraction

i want this!

Kat

manali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manali
brumfola wrote:Why, oh why can't this be in the fog?

I know that can be said for nearly every design here, but I choose to say it about this one. If this ends up being sold somewhere else down the line I'd love to know about it.

Heyy...it's being sold at http://www.captainkyso.com/TShirt/fastest only for $14 incl of worldwide shipping!

mackenziefrenzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackenziefrenzy
Re: Squeeze

I really would love for this shirt to in print its so awesome and I want to buy it so bad!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mackenziefrenzy wrote:I really would love for this shirt to in print its so awesome and I want to buy it so bad!

This shirt actually printed. And not just the once as a daily--it's been reprinted a few times already on both t-shirts and zip-up hoodies. Keep an eye on the shirt.woot plus side-sales to see if and when it pops up again.