Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: TXT CHAINSAW MASSACRE

Sizzling colors and layout. Love it when you guys work together, and I actually find myself liking this more now it's separate from the classic comics theme.

Big +1. :^)

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: What that hair reminds me of

My one and only Star Wars reference EVER.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: 100% Wool

When this appeared last time, we learned about the good-hearted Oriah the Ox.

She "had been reading the news and was really upset about the children in Afghanistan who have been affected by the war there. She did some research and learned about Afghans for Afghans, a project by knitters to send warm clothes and blankets to those very children.

Since the best yarn for keeping warm is wool, she asked her friend Shirley the Sheep if she could help her out. Shirley agreed to contribute wool and Oriah got out her knitting needles and went to work. Unfortunately, she is very nearsighted and started using yarn from a sheep she didn't know, but who was too polite to say anything. But word got out, and some of the sheep decided to stay in the forest until they could figure out why an ox was knitting!"

While it is much warmer now, Oriah is still knitting to get a head start and have things ready for when it gets cold in Afghanistan. Please vote for this shirt and get the word out about Afghans for Afghans.

Spiritgreen

Re: It's a Matter of Balance

I don't know how I didn't see this in the Earth Day derby. How do you miss something like that?! :p

It's a great illustration, shantyshawn. GMV.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
Re: Deep Inside the Blender

I'm not normally a fan of reference shirts, but this one is very clever and well-done. GMV, and in for one if it prints.

endangeredomega

Re: I got mooned!

Very cheeky, and possibly my favourite Jewelwing entry ever. GMV and in for one if it prints.

parrotice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages parrotice
Re: Squeeze

I voted for it during the original derby, and I'm voting for it again today! I really want this shirt!

Where's the crap?

endangeredomega

Re: My best friend

Bellarific, I adore your wild-eyed monsters. This is as charming as ever, and has my vote again.

Spiritgreen

Re: Take a Taco for a Walko

Really glad to see this one again. GMV!

Good luck odyssey'. ^_^

joshlung

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joshlung

GMV!!! can't wait to own this!!!!! its phenomenal!!!! i really wanted it last time.. but instead none of the shirts i wanted won :/

Woots

• Perfect Pullup x3
  • Random Crap x2
  • Philips/DLO FM Transmitter and Charger for iPod or Zune

endangeredomega

I predict (hope) that I will be wearing this shirt within the next few weeks. GMV again. Much love to the rad Robbie robot.

Spiritgreen

Re: Keepin' it cool

Still awesome. I'd wear this all summer.

GMV, radiomode!

endangeredomega

Hands-down, one of the best, most skillful entries from the Comics derby. GMV, and keeping fingers crossed for an EC, if not a win.

parrotice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages parrotice
Re: Tweets are for Birds

GMV!

Um... what was the original derby? Funny, the Deja Vu derby (next week), artists have to say what derby they've picked. I wish woot would do the same in these 2nd double-take extravaganzas.

Where's the crap?

Spiritgreen

Re: Zodiac Nap

The coloring and character design on here is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

I'd want at least one. Seriously lucky, one of my favorite of your designs and they are all darn good. GMV.

endangeredomega

Re: SKREEEEEEEEEEE!

This *needs* to print. I regretfully predict that the voters will once again fail to push this to the top where it belongs, but if there's any justice at Woot, this should be an EC next week.

endangeredomega

Re: The Ancient Chinese Raggon

Have never been keen on heather-grey shirts, bunny shirts, or vaguely-Asian dragon shirts. Yet this one design manages to mash-up three things I don't like into something wonderful I would happily wear. GMV again.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: smokestacks

I'm pretty excited to see this one back!

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Thanks for the early support! It's a long, long derby, though...

dhouse87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhouse87
Re: SKREEEEEEEEEEE!

God this is amazing, and it was so on theme the week it was submitted! Should have printed then...

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Tweets are for Birds

Spiritgreen wrote:Good luck, jasneko! This would be a very popular shirt I'm sure! Still looks great. ^__^

Thanks very much Spiritgreen!=)

parrotice wrote:GMV!

Um... what was the original derby? Funny, the Deja Vu derby (next week), artists have to say what derby they've picked. I wish woot would do the same in these 2nd double-take extravaganzas.

Thanks parrotice! Heh sorry, good point, I often wonder about entries as well.

This was from the New Vintage Derby...

"For shirt-wearing enthusiasts, nothing beats scoring an awesome old t-shirt from a thrift store or vintage shop. Well, we don't have any vintage shirts to sell you. But we can jump on the fake vintage bandwagon, and jump we shall. This week, show us a shirt that looks like you found it on the dollar rack at Goodwill. The subject matter can be either retro or contemporary; if you've always dreamed about a '70s LOLcat t-shirt, you can haz it. But the look must be vintage, through the graphic style, the choice of fonts, distressed effects, or preferably all of the above."

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: The Ancient Chinese Raggon

Go Raggon go!! I loves yeeeewww ;_;. If you win, I will buy 6: 3 of my size, and 3 sleep shirt sizes. :D :D :D

bassanimation

Re: Zodiac Nap

One of my ultimate faves of yours Lucky!!!!

tatakaukuroneko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tatakaukuroneko
Re: How Are Rainbows Made.

ah cmon make this one!

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind
Re: Awesomer.

This one is great.

bassanimation

Re: inksane in the mouse brain

This is also one of very few shirts I was heartbroken to not be able to buy ;_;. I would looove so much to have it. Rodents = <3.

amarillo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amarillo
Re: EcoCar

Sweet! Voted!

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Thanks spiritgreen and endangeredomega, I'm hoping for an EC print.

The thread for the next derby is kind of dead, so I'll post it here too. I'm livestreaming right now, if anybody wants to watch me color comics.

livestream.com/odysseyroc

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer

I desperately need this shirt! Come on Wooters, don't make the same mistake twice!!!

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

This must win!

I wish you have entered The Veggie Gang: High in Vitamins, Low in Morals again? I REALLY wish that one had printed and was here for another double take!

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: I got mooned!

I'd like to send this to all the people in DC who are canceling our next lunar program.

shinobamoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinobamoon
Re: Awesomer.

Oh mai gawd, 1000 times YES!

gav47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gav47
Re: How FIRE EXTINGUISHERS work

Yes, make it happen people.

gav47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gav47
Re: Lucky Golden Fish

I like this, its a very unusual design.

ekhozindar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ekhozindar
Re: Excelsior!

greatness

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Re: Tony Was Tanked because Babe is a TOTAL Cow!

hehe, that would be nice to wear next NYE.

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Re: We are Siamese

I so hope this one wins. Such a great combination of cute and evil, I love it. Definitely have a couple friends who would receive this one as gifts as well.

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett
Re: Captain Ahab

Love the cross-hatching! And I'm a sucker for those swirly waves... GMV! Good luck