mootsland

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mootsland

Does anyone know how woot's sizes ...for lack of a better word "size-up". I'm right in between small and medium so I want to know if the small runs big or small. I'd rather be in the small, but if its too small then it looks like I stole the shirt off a little kid. Thanks in advance.

OblivionAngel

quality posts: 7 Private Messages OblivionAngel

Reminds me of that Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode where all the blood was replaced with rainbows. :D

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

that doesn't look like Everclear & Grape Kool Aid. therefore, this shirt is not truth. everyone knows the way to throw up a rainbow is G.K. and E.C.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mootsland wrote:Does anyone know how woot's sizes ...for lack of a better word "size-up". I'm right in between small and medium so I want to know if the small runs big or small. I'd rather be in the small, but if its too small then it looks like I stole the shirt off a little kid. Thanks in advance.

They say AA tees run small. Check the measurements and go with the larger size.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Just let me get the science straight, he's drinking silver iodide right?

neKronos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neKronos

I am going to Love wearing this shirt to the bar in Ann Arbor.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Jestik wrote:622 votes for the Derby Winner?

Not uncommon for do-overs

mootsland

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mootsland
JadenKale wrote:They say AA tees run small. Check the measurements and go with the larger size.

Ha, too late I went ahead and got the small. We'll find out if I have a belly shirt going. By the looks of the sizing chart I should be fine. Thank you!

quantamm

quality posts: 85 Private Messages quantamm
slickvikd wrote:They copied a warehouse comic. Although still funny.

http://warehouse.carlh.com/comic/theWAREHOUSE_comic_215.jpg

It's also a copy of Threadless:

http://www.threadless.com/submission/157105/How_Rainbows_Are_Made/showmore,designs

both in design and in title!

And despite the rule for this derby that "No resubmissions. Not even 'significantly altered' ones. Your design has to be brand-spanking new", it's a resub from Derby #144:

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=41736

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

Congrats. I really like this one.

Radien

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Radien

Reminds me of a knitting term I heard from my sister. Gaudy tangles of extremely colorful yawn = "clown barf."

The idea of object X being vomited by object Y has been applied to many combinations of objects. The T-shirt world isn't overrun by the idea yet, though, so this T-shirt is perfectly fine.

Radien

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Radien
zzzaap wrote:So that makes that pot o' gold I found made of... OH MY GOD.

Likewise, that explains why Hershey's Pot of Gold chocolates seem not to live up to their name.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
mootsland wrote:Ha, too late I went ahead and got the small. We'll find out if I have a belly shirt going. By the looks of the sizing chart I should be fine. Thank you!

Well, don't put it in the dryer. They do run small, and they snug up a bit when dried in the machine. Let it air-dry.

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Of course! He must have made his own rainbow vodka!

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

Draug

quantamm wrote:It's also a copy of Threadless:

http://www.threadless.com/submission/157105/How_Rainbows_Are_Made/showmore,designs

both in design and in title!

And despite the rule for this derby that "No resubmissions. Not even 'significantly altered' ones. Your design has to be brand-spanking new", it's a resub from Derby #144:

This is the DOUBLE TAKE DERBY. Meaning the shirt got an HM and was able to be part of this DOUBLE TAKE DERBY where it was put up for voting AGAIN.

Although I won't deny the fact that it's similar to the threadless shirt.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
quantamm wrote:

That's the new Derby, starting today. This was from the Second Chance Derby.
While I'm happy for the artist, I'm sad this actually won over so many otheroriginal and well-crafted designs. Meh.

PsychedelicBreakfast

quality posts: 9 Private Messages PsychedelicBreakfast

Makes me hungry for Fruity Pebbles and scotch real bad.

dh4645

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dh4645

first shirt i bought off of here. i just had to. very funny

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Quasiskunk

So...every time a cloud gets drunk at a party, it pukes out rainbows? And here I thought TV was right when it said they came from inside a candy wrapper.

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals

This is what is affectionately called a "Technicolor Yawn!"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=technicolor%20yawn

highwyre237

quality posts: 6 Private Messages highwyre237

I'd be in for one if I was still in college.. but I think I'd only get odd looks if I wore this while walking my dog in the park

falluper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falluper

It's cute, but it's no puking clown.

PabloPalmeri6837

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PabloPalmeri6837

I'm doing a pub crawl in 2 weeks, and I can't think of a more perfect shirt. I figure this shirt will make a girl smile which might help me out... or it might make the girls think I have a drinking problem and run away... maybe I should rethink this.

mrguky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrguky

i made a rainbow last night!

sukid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sukid

This shirt is straight up not funny , sorry.

PabloPalmeri6837

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PabloPalmeri6837
bassanimation wrote:awww hek yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is me the first time I got drunk...except there were no rainbows...and I was in my underwear on the bathroom floor, crying...

I hope for your sake a huge difference between you and the cloud, is that your friends didn't take your picture and make a shirt out of it.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mootsland wrote:Does anyone know how woot's sizes ...for lack of a better word "size-up". I'm right in between small and medium so I want to know if the small runs big or small. I'd rather be in the small, but if its too small then it looks like I stole the shirt off a little kid. Thanks in advance.

Check out the Sizing Chart:
http://shirt.woot.com/SizingChart.htm

jetsers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jetsers

Very funny shirt bought 2, GG

Woot

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622

I've been so good lately and not bought any shirts, but when I saw this I literally laughed out loud! In for one!

Draug

Draug actually found Rainbow Vodka. More like "pork rinds: Taste the Hangover".

Took me a bit to find a link that wouldn't spark the filter. ;P

JMonkeYJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JMonkeYJ
falluper wrote:It's cute, but it's no puking clown.

that is definitely my favorite rainbow puke shirt. kinda funny that's an entire genre.

xirdneh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xirdneh
ChefRAZ wrote:that doesn't look like Everclear & Grape Kool Aid. therefore, this shirt is not truth. everyone knows the way to throw up a rainbow is G.K. and E.C.

Actually Electric Kool-aid of any flavor would do the trick!

blondeprogrammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondeprogrammer

Well.. cute shirt but not for me this time...

Being preggers means I gotta stay away from the fun drinks and I can make my own rainbows with out them every morning... and afternoon... and evening...

bigpapaskills

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigpapaskills

Kudos for posting the Threadless link. That's immediately what I thought of.

I'm so cool.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart

Has anyone ever wondered why Washington is always the most Woot-a-riffic state?

Draug

brockart wrote:Has anyone ever wondered why Washington is always the most Woot-a-riffic state?

*raises hand and waves it wildly*

I have, I have! I've brought it up before! My guess is that ramyb and seki have a second home where they mail to and store all of their own shirts they buy to keep their designs in the reckoning!

But no one believes me...

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Draug wrote:*raises hand and waves it wildly*

I have, I have! I've brought it up before! My guess is that ramyb and seki have a second home where they mail to and store all of their own shirts they buy to keep their designs in the reckoning!

But no one believes me...

I will buy into that Conspiracy! There's probably a huge warehouse full of coveted woot shirts, just like the last scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark!

Draug

brockart wrote:I will buy into that Conspiracy! There's probably a huge warehouse full of coveted woot shirts, just like the last scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark!

And the secret diamond vault from which they release so many diamonds a year to keep the costs up! :D

Stercrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stercrazy
Draug wrote:Although I won't deny the fact that it's similar to the threadless shirt.

Not just a submittal on Threadless, apparently the other shirt is for sale at Zazzle.

http://www.zazzle.com/cloud_puking_rainbow_t_shirt-235019888221362657

Not to be a killjoy, but I'm surprised this didn't violate Woot's policy about allowing designs that are similar to shirts that are for sale elsewhere.

At the very least, I would have thought somebody would have brought this up during the derby. I haven't been here in awhile and the image on the front page tickled my brain enough to make me google "cloud puking rainbow". The Zazzle link was the very first link.