electrolatino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages electrolatino
KVargs wrote:I've seen this same concept like 10 times over....not very original

Guess that is why it sold out.

squirrrl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages squirrrl
Draug wrote:This is the DOUBLE TAKE DERBY. Meaning the shirt got an HM and was able to be part of this DOUBLE TAKE DERBY where it was put up for voting AGAIN.

Although I won't deny the fact that it's similar to the threadless shirt.

I second the notion that before you start commenting, you should know what double take derby is.

Also, I think this design is significantly altered (and i think much superior) to both in style and content from the other ones... first its got alcohol, second, the way the cloud is drawn is much different. I wouldn't have bought the other tees that have been posted and put out as similar.

And lastly, if a cloud puking is grounds for unoriginality, then i'm tired of seeing the following (some of which have been banned for overuse)

Mario
bunnies
samurais
penguins

all in the same anime drawing style. bleh.

brkak132

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brkak132

Is this shirt the lowest voted shirt ever to get sold out?? Glad I got mine! :D

amykwyjibo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amykwyjibo

Ahhh, can't believe I missed out! Awesome design, guess I will have to pick it up on the rebound. Congrats!

thekatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thekatt

This is the perfect college shirt.

bawagner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bawagner

So how is rain made?

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick

I'm happy I checked at midnight for this one.

thekatt wrote:This is the perfect college shirt.

of course! but there's no reason I should plan to stop wearing it years and years after college. I think this shirt will never get old, even as I do.

quantamm

quality posts: 85 Private Messages quantamm
squirrrl wrote:I second the notion that before you start commenting, you should know what double take derby is.

There's no need to get so uppity. On the Derby page:

http://shirt.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=12792

It does say "no resubs", however I missed that that was part of the headstart for #148. My mistake.

justinpincar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justinpincar

Shoot, sold out? I want this...

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird

Glad I bought mine this morning! Congrats on the sellout.

I've realized I have a thing for rainbows and bad behavior. Besides this one, I also have "They're Magically Delicious" where a rainbow was used to help kill a leprechaun, "Fat Unicorn" which is eating a rainbow, and "The Morning After" from Threadless, where a clown is yakking a rainbow. I seem to avoid nice pleasant rainbow shirts like "Rainbow Machine", "Prismism", and "Luck of the Arrrish".

lozerette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lozerette

Personally, I was shocked to see this make it through not one, but two derbies without rejection (Granted, the second one doesn't *really* count as a full-on derby.) considering Woot's seeming hatred of anything that would be inappropriate for a kids' shirt...

Hey kids, double-fisted drinking 'til you puke is cool!

This shirt is not for me, but I guess I can see why some people would want it. (It wouldn't have gotten the votes if they didn't, right? RIGHT?)

RockBass14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RockBass14

I really want one of these shirts, is there anywhere or any way to get one even though they are sold out?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

RockBass14 wrote:I really want one of these shirts, is there anywhere or any way to get one even though they are sold out?

justinpincar wrote:Shoot, sold out? I want this...

SXN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SXN

sold out?! nooooooo!

mmxxiii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmxxiii
goldenthorn wrote:

Yea... But I want one NOW!! And for $10.

Meh... maybe I'll buy it tomorrow.

texaskelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texaskelli

WANT WANT WANT WANT... damn my tardiness today! More rainbows and unicorns please.

tytiger58

quality posts: 73 Private Messages tytiger58

Noooooooooooooooooo i want one.....snif

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

Coolin93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Coolin93

Very funny! I can't stop thinking that somehow this would be much funnier with the cloud smoking a marijuana cigarette.

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah
odysseyroc wrote:This design inspired me to become a raging alcoholic.

No way! I'm a raging alcoholic & that inspired me to buy this design. Small world, bro. Now if I can only score some holy guacamole, a walking taco & 10,000 calories per mile in the next week or so, this party will be complete. Fingers trucking crossed.

Matawow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Matawow

is there any way i can still buy this shirt?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Matawow wrote:is there any way i can still buy this shirt?

Tomorrow now means today and until its reckoning.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
goldenthorn wrote:

Tomorrow now means today and until its reckoning.

this is so hard to figure out. "tomorrow means today and until its reckoning"?

Groucho Marx: Oh that? Oh that's the usual clause, that's in every contract. That just says, it says, 'If any of the parties participating in this contract are shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified.'

Chico Marx: Well, I don't know.

Groucho Marx: It's all right, that's in every contract. That's what they call a sanity clause.

Chico Marx: You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:this is so hard to figure out. "tomorrow means today and until its reckoning"?

Groucho Marx: Oh that? Oh that's the usual clause, that's in every contract. That just says, it says, 'If any of the parties participating in this contract are shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified.'

Chico Marx: Well, I don't know.

Groucho Marx: It's all right, that's in every contract. That's what they call a sanity clause.

Chico Marx: You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

... words, how do they work?

MIRACLES!

(If it helps, feel free to throw some quotation marks or hyphens into the... confusion.)

MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla

Anyone get their shipping info? I got the email but mine still stuck on "information sent to fed ex"...has been for a couple days.

Roscada

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Roscada
MBrulla wrote:Anyone get their shipping info? I got the email but mine still stuck on "information sent to fed ex"...has been for a couple days.

Mine's been stuck at the same thing. Dunno what's going on.

Slickpappy

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Slickpappy

Staff

We are in the process of printing out more shirts to ship out. This process could take up to five business days. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Roscada wrote:Mine's been stuck at the same thing. Dunno what's going on.

MBrulla wrote:Anyone get their shipping info? I got the email but mine still stuck on "information sent to fed ex"...has been for a couple days.

sstrutner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrutner

I'm stuck at information sent too.

Slickpappy wrote:We are in the process of printing out more shirts to ship out. This process could take up to five business days. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

lizski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizski

Oh!!! So thats how rainbows r made. :0 I just had 2 order this shirt its so cute.****

dh4645

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dh4645
thekatt wrote:This is the perfect college shirt.

this is a perfect concert shirt. DMB here i come!

...well...i am not going to dmb until july 9th and 10th, so hopefully my shirt is here by then

khfour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khfour

Yeah, mine is still saying that the information has been sent to FedEx, but nothing else. I ordered Air Defense as well, and that one came in today. Was really surprised that it came in before this one, alas, I bought myself one popular shirt!

lainy2good4you

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lainy2good4you

i am so pissed i just got this shirt! i ordered a womens medium and it is the size of a little girls shirt! i waited almost 2 weeks to get my shirt and now i cant wear it thanks alot woot!

fooschnickens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fooschnickens

Certainly looks like someone won't be seeing that quality posts count go up any time soon. They post the size chart on every shirt's description so there's not going to be much sympathy going aboot.

You do, at least, have a leg up on me in that your shirt has arrived. I'm still waiting on mine.

eaglerock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglerock

Mine just got shipped today!! now i have to wait 5 weeks to get it... almost 2 months to get the shirt after ordering !!!

kevinholtwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevinholtwoot

Yeah, I just got mine. No complaints here, and it's a sweet shirt, but I always (at least the 3 shirts I have bought) get Medium, and they are always a perfect fit, but this one looks huge. I haven't tried it on, so that might be why. Also it might have to be washed to shrink a bit.

However, the cloud is way bigger and lower on the shirt than I thought. I figured it'd be centered but higher up and smaller. Again, no complaints, just pointing out how huge the graphic is. I mean, it's still a great shirt and graphic, I just generally prefer chest graphics than half-stomach, where they have to look down to see it. I'm nitpicky.

Again, no replies should get defensive. Not complaining here. Love the shirt. Don't kill me.

laponcha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laponcha

this is the cutest thing ever ^^ and hilarious very nice!

kiwiwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiwiwolf

Is this what happens when you drink too much skittle vodka? lol

scarletpirate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarletpirate

My shirt was supposed to ship on the 4th and I still haven't seen it updated. Is something going on?

phrozt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phrozt

My second woot shirt EVAR!

tom5667

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tom5667

XP That is one of the funniest designs I have ever seen! My dad and I cracked up when we saw it.

zakzoah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zakzoah

is this gonna go on sale again? i like it a lot more at $10.