rnkoneil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rnkoneil

Wow. Barry is dead? Again? Maybe it'll stick this time.

Yes, I'm a Wally West fan.

realtimelaundry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realtimelaundry
robfromabove wrote:Reason #4: "There’s a larger library of software for PCs"

VERY compelling reasons? That's may have been true ten years ago, but the reality now is that Boot Camp exists, and allows you to install Windows 7/Vista/XP and run every app available to PC users.

lol
buy your expensive trend
but run our OS b/c you have to

bongofett

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bongofett

I'd like to hear if FakeSteve approves!

Badgers or Chipmunks | Badgers or Chipmunks |
iRobot Roomba Random Crap Screaming Mini Monkey Ion Audio Turntable Digital Flip Ultra Camcorder

mikebjul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikebjul

Probably the best shirt i have seen from woot in a few weeks. Awesome.

SpANG

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SpANG

Steve Jobs telling people that he rejects flash because it's proprietary is like Lindsay Lohan condemning alcoholics.

realtimelaundry wrote:lol
buy your expensive trend
but run our OS b/c you have to

That is a quality post! :D

"To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable; only unexplained."

mrbrightside

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrbrightside

I just don't understand the constant psychological need to criticize and complain about everything Apple does or chooses not to do. If you don't like how they run their business, just don't buy their products and leave the rest of us alone. If you're happy with your PC, fantastic. I'm truly happy that you've found something that works for your needs. What does it matter to you if Apple is "killing their business" and "losing sales"? You hate them and their success, you should be thrilled if they're ruining it! Instead, we have to listen to the same complaints over and over and over. We get it. Thanks.

SpANG

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SpANG

If it's any consolation, I think people that gush over Harley-Davidson motorcycles are id10t drones too.

Sigh. "Hollywood-generated" products. It is ALWAYS "form before function". :/

"To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable; only unexplained."

caffeine_dude

quality posts: 13 Private Messages caffeine_dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm7JH1FT_yM&feature=related

please check this out if you own a Mac or Windows, you will chuckle.

Please don't delete this post, I am trying, honest!

rluxemburg

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rluxemburg

If anyone actually does wear this to WWDC and can prove it, let me know.

captivity

quality posts: 6 Private Messages captivity

In for 3. The whole fam damily will be sporting this one at geeky conventions. This kind of poor design (the iPad, not the t-shirt) is absurd.

niagol

quality posts: 6 Private Messages niagol

Umm... ok... I must be the only nerd with kids here. But Flash wasn't killed by Apple, he's merely asleep awaiting a kiss from his princess charming

This must have been drawn just before the Microsoft Dwarves came!

swimatm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages swimatm
Kulith wrote:Apple wishes it was killing flash...

Lets face it though, flash > apple anyday.

Um, no.

cdheer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cdheer
niagol wrote:Umm... ok... I must be the only nerd with kids here. But Flash wasn't killed by Apple, he's merely asleep awaiting a kiss from his princess charming

This must have been drawn just before the Microsoft Dwarves came!

In for one. Got too many nerd friends who will get it in a heartbeat.

And not the nerdiest shirt ever on shirt.woot; does anyone remember the Back to the Future/TARDIS crash shirt?

Too lazy to keep updating my sig.

swimatm

bassanimation wrote:Someone's getting raided by the Feds...

>_<;;;

I wish Adobe would just create it's own computer. All I need is Firefox and Creative Suite Pro anyways. :P

Not a bad idea. What operating system would it use?

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

I see we're approaching sell out!

I knew it...geeks can't let a good Apple joke go by ^_~.

I'm about to begin learning Flash in depth for animation. All previous experience with the program has led me to believe it is made with the souls of forsaken children...

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
swimatm wrote:Not a bad idea. What operating system would it use?

Whichever good one they can find, buy, and put their name on.

jbgallag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbgallag

I'm wearing this to Heroes Com Con in Charlotte, NC this weekend!

bmelnyk0

quality posts: 41 Private Messages bmelnyk0

Wow, how did this not get rejected for copyright infringement, i just saw a shirt in the derby get rejected because the people slightly resembled the beatles.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
mrbrightside wrote:I just don't understand the constant psychological need to criticize and complain about everything Apple does or chooses not to do. If you don't like how they run their business, just don't buy their products and leave the rest of us alone. If you're happy with your PC, fantastic. I'm truly happy that you've found something that works for your needs. What does it matter to you if Apple is "killing their business" and "losing sales"? You hate them and their success, you should be thrilled if they're ruining it! Instead, we have to listen to the same complaints over and over and over. We get it. Thanks.

Ya, because Apple fanboi's don't beat to death how great Apple is while bashing anything that isn't Apple? Please, who are you kidding.

swimatm

bmelnyk0 wrote:Wow, how did this not get rejected for copyright infringement, I just saw a shirt in the derby get rejected because the people slightly resembled the beatles.

Well first of all, this design was never in the derby.

timferrell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timferrell

So now that this shirt is sold out, are there any plans of doing another printing? Or an alternate means to purchase it?

muroo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muroo
timferrell wrote:So now that this shirt is sold out, are there any plans of doing another printing? Or an alternate means to purchase it?

Tomorrow, at its ongoing sale page.
Like all the shirts on here!

Man, I have to start paying attn to non-derby shirts again. Luckily I follow on twitter and it tells me when it's almost sold out (and thus worth looking at =P).

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Yup, predicted this would be a sell out. Got mine early. Can't miss the opportunity to wear this awesome shirt while using my iPhone and complaining about the lack of Flash. Regardless, still love my iPhone and this shirt.

jfe

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jfe
niagol wrote: he's merely asleep awaiting a kiss from his princess charming

Or a kiss from Google's Android

How is that an idea for another shirt ;)

ThirstyFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThirstyFly
chrisprender wrote:For those who don't get it, here's Steve Jobs's open letter on why the iPhone and iPad don't support Adobe Flash Player:

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/

The letter from Jobs says it all. They have good reasons for all their careful decisions. Apple is simply the best managed, most powerful brand in the world. Adobe has nothing on Apple. Most recently, Apple is literally saving the publishing industry with the iPad. They are calling it the 'Jesus tablet' for this reason. The kindle had no chance of doing that.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
ThirstyFly wrote:The letter from Jobs says it all. Apple is the best managed, most powerful brand in the world. Adobe has nothing on Apple. Most recently, Apple is literally saving the publishing industry with the iPad. They are calling it the 'Jesus tablet' for this reason. The kindle had no chance of doing that.

If anybody calls the iPad the Jesus tablet to my face, I will call them an idi0t and laugh at them until they go away. Best managed, most powerful brand in the world? lol

This is a prime example of an Apple fanboi ladies and gentlemen.

ThirstyFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThirstyFly
mikenytola wrote:If anybody calls the iPad the Jesus tablet to my face, I will call them an spoon and laugh at them until they go away. Best managed, most powerful brand in the world? lol

This is a prime example of an Apple fanboi ladies and gentlemen.

The New Yorker magazine called it that. Also the New York Times. Again, the publishing industry is in terrible trouble and I think it's great that a brand like Apple could potentially save a large industry that supports writers. If you are not impressed with that, no problem. The article in The New Yorker is a fascinating read if interested.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/04/26/100426fa_fact_auletta

Snackpants05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snackpants05
robfromabove wrote:Reason #4: "There’s a larger library of software for PCs"

VERY compelling reasons? That's may have been true ten years ago, but the reality now is that Boot Camp exists, and allows you to install Windows 7/Vista/XP and run every app available to PC users.

Am I the only one that thinks you're from bizarro world if you're buying an Apple to run Windows?

omninull

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omninull
swimatm wrote:Not a bad idea. What operating system would it use?

Not a mac! haha!

CraigVerb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CraigVerb

The only super hero that can kill the Flash and the Apple is.. The Android!!

terrystolmeier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terrystolmeier
CraigVerb wrote:The only super hero that can kill the Flash and the Apple is.. The Android!!

DROID!

harmonikasavingsbonds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harmonikasavingsbonds

I WANT ONE!

KillerRamen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KillerRamen

My PowerPC Mac is "not supported". [Damn IBM Macs]

cozmix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cozmix

Will this shirt be re-printed.. I mean, sold out.. Damn!

Where else can I get it?

fubar1982

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fubar1982
cozmix wrote:Will this shirt be re-printed.. I mean, sold out.. Damn!

Where else can I get it?

muroo wrote:Tomorrow, at its ongoing sale page.
Like all the shirts on here!

Man, I have to start paying attn to non-derby shirts again. Luckily I follow on twitter and it tells me when it's almost sold out (and thus worth looking at =P).

ierc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ierc

i almost crapped my pants i laughed so hard!
long live apple and html5!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
mrbrightside wrote:I just don't understand the constant psychological need to criticize and complain about everything Apple does or chooses not to do. If you don't like how they run their business, just don't buy their products and leave the rest of us alone. If you're happy with your PC, fantastic. I'm truly happy that you've found something that works for your needs. What does it matter to you if Apple is "killing their business" and "losing sales"? You hate them and their success, you should be thrilled if they're ruining it! Instead, we have to listen to the same complaints over and over and over. We get it. Thanks.

You're coming out of your cage and you've been doing just fine.

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
timferrell wrote:So now that this shirt is sold out, are there any plans of doing another printing? Or an alternate means to purchase it?

Absolutely! If you would like to purchase this shirt please go to the RECKONING page of our site at http://shirt.woot.com/Reckoning/ . All you have to do is click on the design that you would like and then click I WANT ONE. If you have any trouble or have more questions, please contact Woot's service department at service@woot.com

spazeman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazeman
rluxemburg wrote:If anyone actually does wear this to WWDC and can prove it, let me know.

That is the only reason i bought it and paid for overnight shipping.

charleswallace12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charleswallace12

I'm just upset that the apple looks straight; not at all dropped!

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" -Albert Einstein