acwindham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acwindham

What a brilliant shirt. I'm about to buy it, but have a question for those of you who already own one: what color is it? The picture depicts it as black, but the order form says navy. Not that it matters, but it made me curious.

shazt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shazt

ha awesome boo to apple.

thedef

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thedef

I payed for fast shipping the day this came out and it isn't even processed yet.

23... Nope, 22 woots, going for 500.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
acwindham wrote:What a brilliant shirt. I'm about to buy it, but have a question for those of you who already own one: what color is it? The picture depicts it as black, but the order form says navy. Not that it matters, but it made me curious.

I don't have it, but I'd feel confident in it being navy. It looks navy on my monitor, so perhaps it's just a calibration issue with yours.

IvusFest

quality posts: 2 Private Messages IvusFest
robfromabove wrote:Reason #4: "There’s a larger library of software for PCs"

VERY compelling reasons? That's may have been true ten years ago, but the reality now is that Boot Camp exists, and allows you to install Windows 7/Vista/XP and run every app available to PC users.

I don't really see the point in buying a MAC then running windows...

jiqueman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jiqueman
yankeebird wrote:I don't have it, but I'd feel confident in it being navy. It looks navy on my monitor, so perhaps it's just a calibration issue with yours.

I have mine, and it's navy, though a very dark navy.

jiqueman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jiqueman
IvusFest wrote:I don't really see the point in buying a MAC then running windows...

Through Boot Camp it's a bit of a pain since you have to boot into Windows, but add VMWare Fusion in unity mode and you get the best of both worlds.

zetahayden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zetahayden

I ordered this shirt on 02/06 and received the confirmation and tracking number. I am getting it delivered to the UK but cant find anywhere on the FedEx website that will accept my FIMS tracking number. Could someone post a link please? Thanks

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 37 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I wore this shirt into an Apple store yesterday. Nobody laughed.

Anyway, love the shirt and will continue to wear it often!

pleunv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pleunv
zetahayden wrote:I ordered this shirt on 02/06 and received the confirmation and tracking number. I am getting it delivered to the UK but cant find anywhere on the FedEx website that will accept my FIMS tracking number. Could someone post a link please? Thanks

Same problem here.

markeao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markeao

This is actually prophecy. We'll all be better off when Flash is really dead and will thank Apple for having the balls to say so first.

markeao

SpANG wrote:Steve Jobs telling people that he rejects flash because it's proprietary is like Lindsay Lohan condemning alcoholics.

That is a quality post! :D

Mostly Jobs rejects Flash because it doesn't work.

markeao

rwheeler wrote:My Nexus One supports Flash. Yay for Froyo!

Oh really? Have you tried watching Hulu on it?

markeao

wombrat wrote:Here's a brief dialog explaining why Steve Jobs is a m-oron for posting that:

STEVE: "It's the other way around, Adobe is closed and Apple is open."

ANYONE: (Chokes on their donut, laughs themselves silently to tears, forgets line)

STEVE: "Well, we and Adobe have grown apart, they're just not supporting our platform quick enough."

ANYONE: "Oh, that must be why Macs users (roughly 10% of the computer market) buy about 50% of Adobe's market, and the majority of graphics and publishing companies using Adobe buy Mac to use it on... I can see why it would be a good idea to mess that up."

STEVE: "But Adobe should be supporting HTML5 and H.264 instead of getting mad at us for leaving the past behind!"

ANYONE: "Umm, they do support h.264. And as far as leaving the past behind, Flash is as ingrained in the web world as any other technology...Hey, why don't we go ahead and dump that old clumsy javascript while we're at it. Or let's just call everyone stupid that still uses a command prompt..."

STEVE (interrupting): SHUT UP! I make the calls here! I am emperor of Apple! Why, I am so good at this I make people pay $2000 for $900 worth of computer... even AFTER we dumped our awesome proprietary hardware and went to the PC platform! We make it cheap in China! Hell, I can make you pay more for your iPad (after accessories) than you would for a new laptop! I.... I...

ANYONE: (sighs)... You know what, nevermind. I'm going back to Linux.

You left out the part about Flash crashing all the time.

markeao

mikenytola wrote:This shirt is as stupid as Apple thinking they are killing anything other than it's own desktop & laptop sales.

Apple's sales numbers do not support your theory.

markeao

bassanimation wrote:Someone's getting raided by the Feds...

>_<;;;

I wish Adobe would just create it's own computer. All I need is Firefox and Creative Suite Pro anyways. :P

Yeah, cuz Flash never crashes, right?

markeao

bravo6 wrote:"We also know first hand that Flash is the number one reason Macs crash."

LOL WHAT! Everybody knows Macs never crash!!

Actually, Flash causes browsers to occasionally crash on the Mac.

markeao

Buonvino wrote:You do realize that this design isn't showing Apple in a positive light, but is instead detracting Apple for its incompatibility with Flash, don't you?

Actually it's fairly easy to interpret the shirt in the future Apple WILL kill Flash, which (by the way) is a good thing.

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

I saw someone wearing this on the Q train last night, looks great IRL!

QuinnHC

quality posts: 1 Private Messages QuinnHC
colinm09 wrote: Looks like Macs are very good at killing speed...

No, Jobs has been trash-talking Flash lately. And it's not allowed on the iPhone or iPad.

slith24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slith24

Still haven't gotten mine...it's been 2 weeks...

grantwall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grantwall

Just recently got back from a family road trip down in California.

One of our stops was 1 Infinite Loop just to check out the Company Store, and to just see what is Apple.

I wore this shirt, and when we were checking out at the cashier, one of the other cashiers came over and said "I just got your shirt, I love it" and the cashier who was checking us out then relayed the same.

Quite awesome shirt, and it made the stop that much better.

moulson1313

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moulson1313

Is there any way to get this shirt even thought its been Reckoned?

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
moulson1313 wrote:Is there any way to get this shirt even thought its been Reckoned?

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum.