avais

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avais

i like. i bought.

here are two famous outdated ones: "Why does the mirror reverse only left and right and not top and bottom" and "How are M&M's made?"

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
IvusFest wrote:There were far better shirts in the derby... woots gone down-hill.

Were we watching the same derby?

One more reason for universal health care: this poor dude can't afford his eye exams.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

This really ticks all the boxes, both square and round, in what I think is a successful submission. Clever interpretation of the topic, distinct art style and design choices that keep you coming back for another look. Congratulations on a well deserved 1st.

avais

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avais
z28350 wrote:exactly, "What does this have to do with job interviews?"

its an outdated interview question which may have originated at Microsoft. It gained cult when it became a recurring question in pre-screens. It became so common that people used to blurt out the answer before the question was even completed. And thats how this question retired...

amerz697

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amerz697

is still confused...

bmelnyk0

quality posts: 41 Private Messages bmelnyk0

so basically the shirt you would wear to an interview, is a shirt that has an actual interview question on it? But than they would know not to ask that question and ur screwed

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
Draug wrote:Hey hey hey, I got mine at about two minutes after the start of the sale! How long did it take lazy-bones-sleepy-jestik to pick one up? lol

ha, yup- lazy-bones-sleepy jestik got up at 3am woot-time for my copy. I'll have it just the same, though. Glad we both got it

martmann4

quality posts: 14 Private Messages martmann4
avais wrote:its an outdated interview question which may have originated at Microsoft. It gained cult when it became a recurring question in pre-screens. It became so common that people used to blurt out the answer before the question was even completed. And thats how this question retired...

It didn't originate at MS, My dad asked me this in the early 70s when I was a kid.

P.S. they didn't have square monsters way back then.

Learn how to post a link:
[url]THE WEB ADDRESS[/url]
11 extra keystrokes, that show you care.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/languages/en-US/docs/bbcode.aspx <Like that.

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

I bought one... first shirt in a while.

Plus

First purchase on a brand new debit card. Congratulations Woot!

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

dern

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dern

We ask that question where I work, so I bought this immediately (the first in like six months).

When I answered, I stumbled over some scientific crap that all the other applicants probably said, too. I came home and for amusement asked my wife. She paused for five seconds and gave the best answer I've ever heard to this question: Because the hole is round.

emeraldchickpea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emeraldchickpea
pbandito wrote:Having not heard this question before I was confused but laughing regardless, cause it's just funny.

I knew a guy who would make his prospective employees use a click-clacker (one of those plastic-handled things with two balls that swing around it) during the interview to see if they could make it uh, click-clack. Must be tough to get shot down by a children's toy.

Those things must be an-ti-ques. I've looked all over for 'em and can't find them anywhere.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Thanks again everyone!!
Make sure you steer clear of those square manhole covers.

Still surprised this one got 1st and I'm really hoping to see Travis' shirt for sale tomorrow.

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond
Fujiko wrote:This will go well with my gnauga shirt. ;)

Can't have too many teeth.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
IvusFest wrote:There were far better shirts in the derby... woots gone down-hill.

Wow.

This shirt printing was one of the only saving graces of this fiasco of a derby. If TGentry prints in half an hour, we'd have the best possible outcome of an otherwise no-win situation.

brandimiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandimiller

I think of ninja turtles man hole old school

brandimiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandimiller

go shirt woot love u sometimes i dont get it then i do funny love you

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

LOL. I'm Phoenix and FedEx routing my shirt through WI. SmartPost FTW

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 125 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

ThatPoshGirl wrote:LOL. I'm Phoenix and FedEx routing my shirt through WI. SmartPost FTW

It actually looks like you gave us an incorrect zip code, I'm going to send an email to your address on file.

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
agingdragqueen wrote:It actually looks like you gave us an incorrect zip code, I'm going to send an email to your address on file.

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. I moved across country and when I changed my address I forgot to update the zip code. I'm surprised my billing even went through.

I've updated my shipping address in the system. Sorry for the trouble.

Shortyno1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shortyno1

I thought the shirt was cute. Cute enough for me to wear it while skydiving this 4th of July weekend.

Gotta LOVE WooTee's

vca2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vca2010

I wore this shirt once and the seam on the sleeve ripped. GREAT quality!!!!