ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

Jullianagrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jullianagrey
Re: mongoose Emo DOOM SQUAD

Oh my god, I want her boots so freaking bad...

This is awesome!

remisnice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages remisnice

really like the design. hope it wins.

pengins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pengins

it should be on yellow AND *that* fish should be blue

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Kitties Shouldn't Fly

Great depiction of the style, and it has a lot of charm and character. The colors are terrific as well.

Drakxxx

Re: Let's Creative!

Perfect silly Sanrio style

Really neat concept as well. I'd turn it into a dolly when the shirt has lived it's life, no if, ands, or buts!

ninjakitten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjakitten
Re: 宇宙 / Uchuuneko / Spacecat!

Sigh, yeah, I know, I posted and then looked and saw Sekiyoku not only had a very similar idea, but got it done both better and first. But I worked all night on it so I'm damn well leaving it posted anyway. :P

-=ninjakitten=-
cute. soft. deadly.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Saw my first live Kiwi this year. It wasn't doing this, so I guess it wasn't the king.

ThatPoshGirl

Re: this happens to you every time with the coffee

Love this. Love that you made kawaii work on a brown shirt.

ThatPoshGirl

Re: They call me Sugar Baby

Is it me, or is this somehow slightly obscene?

PixelPants

paigeg wrote:
Wow, so glad this is a one-time theme. It is, right Woot? Right? RIGHT???

They did Spring twice. Let's not think about it. Good work tjost. You outfoxed them.

ThatPoshGirl

ninjakitten wrote:Sigh, yeah, I know, I posted and then looked and saw Sekiyoku not only had a very similar idea, but got it done both better and first. But I worked all night on it so I'm damn well leaving it posted it anyway. :P

Wow, talk about being on the same wave length. I thought you were copying the other one at first.

Drakxxx

Re: Sugar

Very cool design, and happy birthday!

The octopus reminds me of Kuchipatchi, my personal favorite Tamagotchi thingie.

Drakxxx

Re: Error - Cuteness Overflow

Great idea sir, and the characters and colors are spot on.

PixelPants

Really like the color scheme on this one and the nice clean style.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
marzipanapple wrote:Though I have to say, I'm around coffee all day, and I do not sprout 'anime eyes'. What coffee is this, Jewel? :P

You're not a cat, are you? It only happens to cats (and possibly bunnies.) Plus I'm thinking he's probably on his 2nd cup, and the cup is the size of his head, so that might be part of it.

Thanks for the comments all!

TheBrownKid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheBrownKid

I think it would've been funnier if "P" stood for "PokeTrainer"

Just my two cents.

"'Your friends... What kind of people are they? I wonder... Do those people... think of you... as a friend?
'You... What makes you happy? I wonder... What makes you happy... Does it make... others happy, too?
'The right thing... What is it? I wonder... If you do the right thing... Does it really make... everybody... happy?
'Your true face... What kind of face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?'"

~ The Masked Children, Majora's Mask

ninjakitten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjakitten
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Wow, talk about being on the same wave length. I thought you were copying the other one at first.

Yeah, I know. :/ Mine's (supposed to be) playing with the Earth like a ball of yarn, not eating it, but... yeah. I gotta say, I Did Not See That Coming. >_>

-=ninjakitten=-
cute. soft. deadly.

Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87
Re: Dinner Time

Please see my other entries, too! <3

"Kawaii Sushi" on Blue: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43677
"Kawaii Sushi" on Asphalt: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43704

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

Jae87

Re: Kawaii Sushi (Blue)

Please see my newest entry, too! <3

"Dinner Time" on Green: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43792

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

Jae87

Re: Kawaii Sushi (Asphalt)

Please see my newest entry, too! <3

"Dinner Time" on Green: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43792

--Jae

ThatPoshGirl

Re: cat in paste

I don't get the ants...

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Is it me, or is this somehow slightly obscene?

It's you.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

Jae87

Re: I Love Milk

I like this a lot, but if you didn't make the nutrients info image, woot might complain.

I suggest you replace them with a picture of a cow or something.

--Jae

luizin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luizin
Spiritgreen wrote:Have you been affected by cuteness addiction? Scientists recently proved that you are powerless to resist, so stop worrying and embrace your smooshy side. ^_^

This shirt uses six colors on brown. Here's a detail:

Thanks for looking, please vote if you like this design! You can view a BIG VERSION here.

---Spiritgreen

Very good design!

But I think it's better without the text...

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
RT0wn wrote:Not a fan of this one... Whatever happened to the clockwork dinosaur style?

Where were you for Project Round Table?

albinoapple wrote:The feminist in me is uncomfortable with how often your designs are centered on a sexy mysterious woman.

I think the feminist in you is seeing things. There are no facts to back up your claims unless "often" is like twice in four months and 15+ designs. Here are some numbers for you to look over and reconsider.

Every Drakxxx/CrescentDebris Collaboration to date:

Wu Xing - 0 Women, 5 dragons
Zombie Doom Squad - 1 woman, 3 dudes, and a whole lot of zombies
Alice in Chains - 1 woman, 6 slices of bread
Clockmaker - 0 women, 1 dude, lots of clocks
Samurai Showdown - 0 women, 1 samurai, 3 dead guys
Savage Fantasy - 1 woman, 1 dude, 3 snakes
TXT Chainsaw Massacre - 0 women, 1 dude, 438 robots
Ahab vs Cthulhu - 0 women, 1 dude, 1 seafood platter
Terrible Sanity - 0 women, 1 Edgar Allan Poe, whole lotta ravens
Work And Play - 0 women, 5 monkeys
Perchance to Dream - 2 women, 2 dudes, 3 witches, 11 fairies
Underworld - 0 women, lots of gargoyles

Latest Drakxxx Solo Entries

Will Work for FOOD - 0 women, 1 dude, 1 hamburger, 1 medium fry, and a drink $3.99
Galaxy League - 0 women, 1 alien dude, 1 monster
The Beast Sleeps - 0 women, 1 dude, 1 kid, lot of birds, and a giant rock thing

Out of all of those only 1 is centered around a woman, and that's Alice in Chains. Mysterious dudes? Clockmaker, Terrible Sanity, Samurai Showdown.

The totals are 5 women, 15 or so men (depending on what exactly qualifies), and a ton of zombies, demons, and robots. It's ok to be bothered by things but I think maybe you're concentrating too much on what you think is there. I'm not sure why making a woman the center of a design is a problem anyway. I would think if it was always men then someone would complain that "Women can be as strong as men" or something. If anything I think it's time for more women to balance the scales of equality.

I'm tossing this one out of my court room!

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44
keithjmc wrote:I like the idea but I think the silhouette of the plane could be a bit smoother.

It's an A-10! I love it!

ruforman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ruforman
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Would love for this to print just so I could send one to Craig Ferguson.

i'm glad i'm not the only one that thought of him first. I love me some Craig Ferguson, super cutie that he is!

Robsoul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Robsoul

Fantastic work.

Re: Harmony

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
kylemittskus wrote:Yes. How stupid of us to ask a shirt's creator about plagiarism. There is a reason that this community exists and it is not so everyone can say, "Omelets made great I NEEDZ IT!"

it was not plagiarism, and calling an artist that is a serious offense, so maybe you should make sure what plagiarism is before you go throwing around that word. they had the same idea as other people, but they drew it differently, that is not plagiarism. grow up.

curioustentacles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curioustentacles
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Is it me, or is this somehow slightly obscene?

Um... it's not meant to be obscene? o_o Can you point out why? I'm kind of curious and disturbed... xD

graffd02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
Re: Yay, Blood!

love the face... but erm.. what is it? a pimple? a blister? a random face shouting yay blood!?

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Taco Party!

Upon some suggestions, I decided to go with my original color, change the text and make some other changes.
Thanks for looking!

Vote!

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
megsck wrote:it was not plagiarism, and calling an artist that is a serious offense, so maybe you should make sure what plagiarism is before you go throwing around that word. they had the same idea as other people, but they drew it differently, that is not plagiarism. grow up.

Plagiarism, as defined in the 1995 Random House Compact Unabridged Dictionary, is the "use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

I'd say that fits the bill perfectly for either "You've got to try this guys" or Monty Python depending on whether or not you think the rabbit ate the flesh off the bones behind it no matter how much the classless denizens of woot want to pretend Intellectual Property doesn't exist.

The idea of an cute yet deadly bunny killing people already exists in Monty Python. There is absolutely nothing added to that idea here. No parody, no originality, nothing. It is the exact same idea. That alone is rejectable.

As an added bonus there are already shirts exactly like this one which is also rejectable. We all know that woot likes to ignore the rules for ramy but pretending this is above board is just naive.

AcorNayho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AcorNayho
JesseBYAH wrote:HAHA! The snake's facial expression is fantastic. I wish the thumbnail showed it, actually. this is great

ha ha! thanks! Yeah the more I look at the snake the more his expression puts a smile on my face. Cute can be a bit... much.

ThatPoshGirl

curioustentacles wrote:Um... it's not meant to be obscene? o_o Can you point out why? I'm kind of curious and disturbed... xD

No, there is nothing specifically obscene about it. It is just... when I look at it, it seems almost obscene. I don't know why :/

ThatPoshGirl

jasneko wrote:Upon some suggestions, I decided to go with my original color, change the text and make some other changes.
Thanks for looking!

Ohh... good choice. It looks so much better now. GMV

graffd02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
Re: I only want to be-held...

While I was working on this, I was thinking of Lennie from Of Mice and Men...

I just want be-held...
6 colors
on blue

aquasax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aquasax

Hey, This is my first woot! I'd love a vote or two! Thanks!

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43795