bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters

Interesting choice of colors; I like how you made it work.

headfone


quality posts: 2 Private Messages headfone
ThatPoshGirl wrote:D-8 face? Someone please explain?



Like, the petrified stare with the jaw hanging open in shock face.
But on Winnie the Pooh.
Everything's funnier on Winnie the Pooh.

DAISYC


quality posts: 6 Private Messages DAISYC
Re: YumYum



this shirt is somewhat disturbing. I like it.

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: I Love Milk



Aww...baby milk. Adorable, but I agree, the nutrition facts are a bit distracting. It's too realistic on a cartoon. Maybe just have a box with lines as text?

theinfinityloop


quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

Six color design on lemon.

Here's a larger image:


kylemittskus


quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
stupididiot wrote:this is not plagirism. taking someones elses artwork and selling it as your own, now that is plagirism. this is, at its worse, stealing an idea, and probably is really just a similar idea that they all shared.



... and he's trying to sell it which you just said is plagiarism.

@everyone: please stop making puerile comments about how we hate RamyB because he's popular. Like Wednesday said, there are PLENTY of artists that I get excited for when they print and they are popular too. There is no jealousy here and no secret love (whomever said that sounds like a 12 year old). It's that RamyB wins by stealing ideas! From this site alone, there have been two shirts that have the exact same idea and a very similar composition, both were Fable's. Your ad hominem attacks do nothing to counter our argument that this idea is stolen. If you disagree, then do so by showing us how it's not. Saying "I don't care because I want it," doesn't work either.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

bellarific


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific
Re: Move Already...



Where are your mutant bunnies, damnit!

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: Visit Kawaii



I really like the design, but the no hands confuses me. :-/

avhienda01


quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01

mrwednesday - Thank you!!
bassanimation - OH GOD. Thank you so much, Bass! You are so sweet! THANK YOU <333 ;-;
marzipanapple - Aw, thank you! I think I have a thing for orange t-shirts P: though I don't own one yet. The colors were very fun to choose. Thanks again!
capsea - Thank you!
paigeg - bahaha! Well, I'm glad I took your supper then, I suppose ;D Thanks!
drakxxx - Thank you so much
pixelpants - Thanks a lot!
the1manofmega - Well, thanks very much! I appreciate that!
endangeredomega - Whoa. Big compliment dude. I LOVE Miyazaki's films ;-; Thank you!

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters

RaveDroid


quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: mongoose Emo DOOM SQUAD



I fail to see the 'mongoose' in this design...

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

RaveDroid


quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
RaveDroid wrote:I fail to see the 'mongoose' in this design...



lol i wonder why 'ch!bi' is censored

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: I can has kawaii?



This would be great on a kid's shirt!

Absconder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Absconder
Re: Visit Kawaii



I agree. It's really a well-done design, but the text pointing out the lack of hands and feet is confusing. Also, I don't get the expression on her face.

Absconder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Absconder
Re: Visit Kawaii



Also, the colors are really cute.

stupididiot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stupididiot
kylemittskus wrote:... and he's trying to sell it which you just said is plagiarism.



*sigh* they had the same idea, as long as they didnt take the previously done work from someone else and put it on a shirt and tried to sell it, its not plagiarism. I can take anyone of these ideas, do it in my own style or way whatever, and it would still be mine. granted it wouldnt be the first of its kind but it would just be another version of the same thing. that is not plagiarism. do you understand that now? im not stating an opinion. that is the facts. if one of the other shirts tried to file a lawsuit against this one for plagiarism, they would have no case. I have dealt with friends whos work has been plagiarized, so i know a lil bit about the situation when it comes to artwork. please all i ask is to stop throwing around wild accusations that are not true. you grasp onto a word because you think its dramatic. just call this idea unoriginal and MOVE ON.

Absconder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Absconder
Re: just wants a friend



"Runaway" should be two words. The blue inside the hood is weird.

RaveDroid


quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: Sugar



I would totally wear this on my birthday hahaha

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

Absconder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Absconder
Re: Robot vs Unicorn



The colors are really well-done. I love the randomness of it. Very cute.

RandomLynx


quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Re: Right in the kittens



I so hope this wins.

SeedUvPain


quality posts: 11 Private Messages SeedUvPain
Re: Aahhh! Real Monster!



For people who don't want their creatures sparkly and shirtless (unless it's rotted away). Thanks for looking!

RaveDroid


quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
moonbunnychan wrote:The text really makes the joke though....and adds on that extra bit of nerdy flair.



I'd be more for it if the text was at least a lot *smaller* - it distracts from the awesome artwork (love the glowing-green effect, great illo!)

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

Absconder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Absconder
Re: Aahhh! Real Monster!



Hehe. Cute. I love the sippy cup.

RaveDroid


quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: Fresh cake!



LOL love this!!!! hahaha great job!!

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: Right in the kittens v2



Now on royal

RandomLynx


quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx



I'd like this better without that second line of text.

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: Aahhh! Real Monster!



Cute and eww don't mix too well. Individually, they were very well done, but together, it's two very different styles.

Absconder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Absconder
Re: Bottles of bear!



I like the two bumping butts. Is that a reference to this cartoon?

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: Chicken and Broccoli



haha, that's a different way of looking at chicken and broccoli.

kylemittskus


quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
stupididiot wrote:*sigh* they had the same idea, as long as they didnt take the previously done work from someone else and put it on a shirt and tried to sell it, its not plagiarism. I can take anyone of these ideas, do it in my own style or way whatever, and it would still be mine. granted it wouldnt be the first of its kind but it would just be another version of the same thing. that is not plagiarism. do you understand that now? im not stating an opinion. that is the facts. if one of the other shirts tried to file a lawsuit against this one for plagiarism, they would have no case. I have dealt with friends whos work has been plagiarized, so i know a lil bit about the situation when it comes to artwork. please all i ask is to stop throwing around wild accusations that are not true. you grasp onto a word because you think its dramatic. just call this idea unoriginal and MOVE ON.



And this is where you are wrong. Even if I take someone's idea and put it in my own words, it is plagiarism if I do not give credit to the person I got the idea from or have a specific artistic reason for doing so (like using a famous line from a Shakespearean play in a piece of literature). I grasp onto the word because I understand what it means. If I wanted to be dramatic, I would say, "This thieving criminal weaseled into the shirt world and highjacked another designer's idea with the help of the Illuminati." You have been here a couple months which means you didn't see the two previous shirts (one of them above) that have already been submitted (one printed). If you don't see this as plagiarism, i.e.: taking another person's idea and claiming it as your own without any artistic commentary for doing so, then you don't. But don't call me dramatic because you think it's dramatic to do so.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Lucky13XIII


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lucky13XIII
Absconder wrote:"Runaway" should be two words. The blue inside the hood is weird.



yeah redid it thanx fer the help

whonation


quality posts: 0 Private Messages whonation
Re: Ensign Ricky Goes Away... (Final)



Voted for this 1, didn't like the grim reaper... but THIS I like( & told a friend who voted on the previous version)

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: just wants a friend v2



You actually took my suggestion! It looks a lot better!

Lucky13XIII


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lucky13XIII
bubsters wrote:cute concept, but not so sure about the green shirt :-/



check my re subit... better? thanx fer to input

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: trust me



yeah...riiight..

YinofYang


quality posts: 0 Private Messages YinofYang

I really like this design, Seed. I think you did a great job. I personally like the two distinctly different art styles put together. I think it provides a great contrast. Also, the zombie has an amazing amount of detail. Has there ever been a zombie derby? Anyway, you've GMV and good luck!

kitkat5821


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitkat5821
Re: Survival of the Cutest!





The actual design doesn't have the extra artifacts! It is crisp and looks like the thumbnail! I SWEAR!

astyrfan


quality posts: 1 Private Messages astyrfan
Re: Squeee!



Squee!

Fixed some color issues and resubmitted. 6 colors centered on Lemon. Enjoy!

Detail:






-Ast

YinofYang


quality posts: 0 Private Messages YinofYang

Crescent, Drakxxx, you've both done another amazing job. I love this shirt and I have my money ready to buy if it prints, which I will fervently hope for. I am not a fan of pink, but I really don't think it could be any other color and fit so well. Good luck!

pkagel


quality posts: 11 Private Messages pkagel

I'm in for 3 if you can pull this off. I love it!!

Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom