trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
Re: Say Cheese

This reminds me of a shirt I got in randoms one time...http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=7686.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Aahhh! Real Monster!

That zombie is off the charts, and I think the dramatic difference is what makes the design what it is. The little monsters are really cool as well.

bubsters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: KITTY-UP

I love your shadows. I wish I knew how to do that.

{{Mod note: it is not polite to put an ad for your derby entry IN your comment. Ads for derby entries belong in your signature. You can edit your signature by clicking on "my account" at the top of your screen (under your username) and then scrolling down to the bottom, where you will find your signature box. I have placed your ad in your signature. Please go take a look at how it is done for future reference. Thank you.}}

JRWorkshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

This is my version of how'd look the most important icon of the kawaii culture if he/she was real.
6 Colors over Heather Grey Shirt.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
bluetuba wrote:Ewwww.. this shirt has herpes..

Don't worry. It's taking Valtrex and can live a completely normal life with only a few mild side effects.

sogj

quality posts: 15 Private Messages sogj
Re: Visit Kawaii

I've got a friend who lives in Hawaii, and I was so excited to see this shirt, but I think it would be so much better if she were smiling at the lack of hands and feet weren't being pointed out. I mean, it's clever an culturally relevant but kind of ruins this particular shirt, I think. Funny idea, but IMO the shirt would be much better without it. The colors are great. :D

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

bubsters

rivetheart wrote:but Omelets made great i just realized! if you dont have a picture of a shirt and the composition of the design on the shirt youll get rejected!!

lol. why does woot turns O M G to omelets made great?
{{Mod note: it is not polite to put an ad for your derby entry IN your comment. Ads for derby entries belong in your signature. You can edit your signature by clicking on "my account" at the top of your screen (under your username) and then scrolling down to the bottom, where you will find your signature box. I have placed your ad in your signature. Please go take a look at how it is done for future reference. Thank you.}}

sogj

:/ i don't get it...

sogj

Re: Let's Creative!

I can't tell if the shirt will have the text or not. I kind of like that text! It makes the shirt fit together, very cute idea!!

sogj

Re: Qute as Button

Awww lol I love this, but I most definitely could not wear it. I get the joke I just.....couldn't. Great idea though. I LOL'd.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Viral Kawaii

What, no funny syphilis? :D

Great design BootsBoots!

bubsters

Re: Don't Tread on Me!

yea. dandelions are flowers too.

{{Mod note: it is not polite to put an ad for your derby entry IN your comment. Ads for derby entries belong in your signature. You can edit your signature by clicking on "my account" at the top of your screen (under your username) and then scrolling down to the bottom, where you will find your signature box. Thank you.}}

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Enterprising animals team up and get their Kawaii on.

Click the link to see a detailed view.

Face Value - Detail

sogj

YES! Much better! Hilarious. GMV

When I first saw this in the thread, I had to scroll to see the bottom. I was like...okay...stupid cute generic animals sliding down a rainbow...gag...then I scrolled my screen and nearly shot Dr. Pepper all over my computer. AWESOMENESS.

bubsters

Re: Rainbow refiller

so that's how rainbows are made...

{{Mod note: it is not polite to put an ad for your derby entry IN your comment. Ads for derby entries belong in your signature. You can edit your signature by clicking on "my account" at the top of your screen (under your username) and then scrolling down to the bottom, where you will find your signature box. Thank you.}}

bubsters

Re: 宇宙 / Uchuuneko / Spacecat!

cats take over the world!

bubsters

Re: Don't Pull Me Around

aww. so cute. i guess love come in all shape and sizes... and toys.

elife55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elife55
Re: Bottles of bear!

great shirt i would totally wear it any time!!!

bubsters

Re: King of the Kiwis

King kiwi!

bubsters

bugdodger wrote:Cute idea, but without the title, I don't think the casual observer will get it. This would be one of those shirts that you have to explain constantly.

Please explain. I don't get the design.

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
Re: Move Already...

Too expressive. Needs more shine.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
paigeg wrote:Once more, I have what I think is a terrific idea, but no skilz. I fiddled and fiddled, and can't make it work. Anyone interested enough, PM me.

Here. And don't make fun of my coloring! Never could stay inside the lines.

OK, so meh. Damn. I know I suck as an artist, but I ocassionally think I have a good idea.
>sigh< Maybe next derby...

euijo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages euijo
Re: Bottles of bear!

i love it! i want one!

PixelPants

Really like your idea and execution. Could I get all three versions on one shirt? Maybe only with a transporter malfunction.

LOLcommunism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

This deserves to be in the fog.

Just saying :/

Would you kindly...

bubsters

Re: Hi Cuttie!

hello kitty

PixelPants

I think you said this was your first submission. It's a great effort. You really got a quick handle on the software. All the best for future ones as well.

sogj

PixelPants wrote:I think you said this was your first submission. It's a great effort. You really got a quick handle on the software. All the best for future ones as well.

Yes, it's my first submission. Thanks!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: u can't haz this v2

Ah good, yeah the other thumb was a little bit plain. I almost didnt check it out because I thought it was just a hamburger, haha. Not that more hamburger isnt bad. Om nom nom.

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple

No text sogj! Sorry, I know the comp looks muddy..

BootsBoots wrote:Really creative idea. I love it.

Edit: Where are your puking unicorns? I loved that one HARD.

Still workin on it Boots!

bassanimation

Re: Hi Cuttie!

Augh......I like this. God help me...I like this a lot. Hello Kitty is kind of one of those hate bullets for me normally. I like kawaii and animu, but HK has always rubbed me in a bad way. (that sounds horrible) I do like this though, cause there's nothing more hilarious than putting clothes on a real cat, hahaaa! They hates it, and it makes them so pithy and cute. Nice work!

valakhut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valakhut

"But look at the BONES!"

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the shirt. This tells me that perhaps it lacks just a little in originality. The only compensation for lacking originality is subtlety, which I see none of here. I don't care who the artist is or what people say he's done. The colors work well, shading is great, don't care for the text though... all this aside, I just imagine john cleese seeing this and thinking his children will be getting royalties. Too bad he'll be wrong.

bubsters

Re: The Hobbit Goes Anime

I thought hobbits are little men...

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
Re: HOT!

this is for all those conceded people out there who think there hot,spicy,and cute

bassanimation

Re: Aahhh! Real Monster!

This is aaawwwweeesome. I would buy this. Voted!!!!

bassanimation

Re: Face Value

Oh my Gosh...there are so few shirts I havent voted on this derby...+1 This is so nicely drawn, and a great take on the theme. :D I wish it wasnt on White, but I totally understand you wanted the colors to really pop. Great entry!

jboshaw

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jboshaw
bassanimation wrote:Ah good, yeah the other thumb was a little bit plain. I almost didnt check it out because I thought it was just a hamburger, haha. Not that more hamburger isnt bad. Om nom nom.

it's not just a hamburger, it's a cheezburgr!

bubsters

Re: Super Animal Jump Fun! Resub!

the monkey and the bird are the smart ones!

GingerCoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GingerCoo
Re: cuttlefish want cuttles

I LOVE cuttlefish! I also agree that I'd like this shirt even better in blue or something brighter/darker.

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
Re: Short Circuit

Brilliant!

But I have to know - were the characters made differently so that you could avoid copyright issues? For example, the real Brobee has 3 horns, yours has 2. Foofa's head has a flower on top, yours has something else going on.

Still GMV.