mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Spiritgreen wrote:I wish this were up in the fog where it belongs!

Everything about it from the gun, badge and hat details to the characters' expressions is pure quality. I would wear it with pride.

I agree with Spirit - why isn't this fogging?

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
mjc613 wrote:I agree with Spirit - why isn't this fogging?

For me, I think it is really cute, but the Western theme kills it.

bubsters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: My balloon fish

Love the colors you chose and the style of your design.

bubsters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: cUt ouT tHe cUteNesS

excellent submission.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
lisatx wrote:I'd buy this for my daughter if it didn't have herpes on it. VERY cute though!

Herpes is probably THE most common infection on the planet, maybe moreso than the 'common' cold. Maiden Aunt Mildred gave it to you when you were five and she INSISTED on kissing you on the lips at the family reunion/Christmas/Uncle Bert's funeral... Frankly, meningitis is far more dangerous, depending on the type (my hubby lost two sisters to it). The flu kills more people.
It's a chee-bee representation of nasty germs. Get over it.

paigeg

ThatPoshGirl wrote:For me, I think it is really cute, but the Western theme kills it.

For me, personally, it's the teeth. I love the design, but for some reason, I don't get the teeth. I dunno why.

jokasteve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jokasteve
Re: The Claw

this is awesome :D

rivalman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rivalman
Re: Sugar

I love the vintage style of the shirt. The design is really awesome!

paulr0859

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulr0859
Re: Alla dem (no text)

this shirt is really awesome.

Absconder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Absconder
Re: just wants a friend v2

Much better.

paigeg

Re: He Knows the Difference

Totally love it, and GMV. I love the silvery backlight on Death, and that bright pink on possum's tail. This, I would wear.

zapdogyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zapdogyo

awesome. cozy coop transformer.

paigeg

Re: Happy Bunny Samurai v2

Stil a fan, and green is my color. You really are rockin' this derby, aren't you?

Bandrik

quality posts: 71 Private Messages Bandrik
Re: cuttlefish want cuttles

I think cuttlefish are amazing. The simple fact that they can change their coloring and quite practically look like what's in the drawing (at least, I find it feasible to at least have a candy-striped pattern if the colors are impossible) due to their ability to change their coloring at will on-the-fly... is even more awesome.

Good luck! :D

paigeg

Re: Kitties Shouldn't Fly

As derby days go by... I still think this and World Nom-ination are the two most iconic subs this derby. They really capure the whole nauseating chee-bee/animay/kawaii/Hello Kitty/Voltron vibe. This speaks more to Voltron, or even SpeedRacer. While Nom-ination speaks more to Hello Kitty.
I don't think I could get away with wearing either one, but this has a better shot with brighter colors and a twisted take on the theme, for me.

Bandrik

fftkrazee wrote:mmm honey. so delicious.

I always take delight in reminding would-be honey-munchers that honey is little more than bee vomit. And, while I love honey myself regardless of its source, it's wonderful to watch people squirm.

Got my vote!

Bandrik

Re: Error - Cuteness Overflow

Jeez, even the little robot is cute. A freakin' robot. Cute. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Bandrik

Re: world nom-ination :D

I kind of liked it, but the typeface choice just makes me squirm. I can't do it, it just clashes something fierce. =/

paigeg

Re: Harmless

Ramyb, I have to say in all honesty - you do have a great facility with shadow and with providing depth behind your central figure. But after looking at your subs beside Seki's - those are better executed. Your characters are pretty amorphous - blobby. Not a total fail by cheebee standards, certainly. But Seki's characters are a bit crisper and, for me, more engaging.
Still diabetic, though, so I couldn't stomach that much cute. I wish you both luck, tho - this derby was made for you (and the agida of a certain commentor).

Bandrik

Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

Oh, those electrons... they are just so damn negative, it's depressing!

paigeg

Re: Fresh cake!

It's getting late, in derby years. My prediction - WIN! I keep coming back and find this design so, so - Fresh! Lol!

pbutlerj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pbutlerj
Re: Ensign Ricky Goes Away... (Final)

I kind of liked the undertaker. I thought he was cute. Oh well. I hope this prints because it will be purchased.

Soylent Green - it's what, and who, is for dinner.

Bandrik

Lagbert wrote:This feels dangerously close to a Mario game reference, but I think you are in the clear.

I honestly didn't even think "Bob-omb" when I saw this. It struck me more of a general "punk" feel than anything.

Sure beats most of those shirts you find in a "hot topic" store though. Looks nice.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44
LOLcommunism wrote:FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT.

Thank you so much <3

Haaha! I better get it! I am in the Air Force. The A-10 is my favorite plane. I hope it makes the top 3. I want one!

elife55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elife55
Re: HOT!

why is this doing soooo bad?? this should be in the fog!!!!!!

paigeg

Re: Death By Cuteness

Voted the shirt I'd be most likely to actually purchase and wear. Just by me, of course. Guess that just means - GMV.

stardamsel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel
Re: Sugar

@sogj: Aw, great! Glad you like it! :-D

@rivalman: Thank you very much :-)

elife55

Re: KAWAII KITTY

super cute shirt how are girls to begging to have this????

baconchickenburger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baconchickenburger
Re: Love Monster

I have know idea why... but I like this one.

pandaDreams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pandaDreams
Re: KAWAII KITTY

Sorry, I don't know if anyone noticed in the comment I wrote earlier, but it says mongoose character? So I was up 5am in the morning. Don't know what I was trying to say there. HAHA! >_<

goukanomegami

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goukanomegami
Re: Clubbing Revisited

ummm... this is absolutely terrible. Not cute, not funny. The seal slaughter is not a joke, and you're pretty much a terrible person for making light of something so horrible. Shame on you.

elife55

Re: King of the Kiwis

i totally buy this shirt for my friends and family. Long Live the Kiwi King!!

elife55

elife55 wrote:i totally buy this shirt for my friends and family. Long Live the Kiwi King!!

sorry i ment i would buy this shirt

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
paigeg wrote:For me, personally, it's the teeth. I love the design, but for some reason, I don't get the teeth. I dunno why.

Haha, it's ok. I made the teeth that way to try and deviate slightly from the classic anime mouth. I thought people might like it better, but alas. I like funny teeth on things, especially when they're 'not quite right'. Sorry it's not for you.

paigeg

pandaDreams wrote:Sorry, I don't know if anyone noticed in the comment I wrote earlier, but it says mongoose character? So I was up 5am in the morning. Don't know what I was trying to say there. HAHA! >_<

Don't panic - Woot-folk filter certain words. For some inexplicable reason, 'Chee-bee' is filtered to result in 'mongoose'. We don't question, we just accept them for the unique individuals they are. :D

bassanimation

ThatPoshGirl wrote:For me, I think it is really cute, but the Western theme kills it.

What's funny is I actually can't stand anything Westerny or cowboy-y. I live in Texas, but I am an outcast by all, wuaaah. -slams everything country with a bat- But in this case I thought it was cute. :3 I also thought it would be kind of 'ironic' to put a western theme into a very eastern derby. ^^;

elife55

Re: I Love Milk

i know this is not my shirt and i couldn't make it this cool even if i tried but i think it would have been a bigger hit if the bottle had a tube coming out from under it and connected to the cartoon so the milk cartoon was drinking it's own milk

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
paigeg wrote:Stil a fan, and green is my color. You really are rockin' this derby, aren't you?

Yeah but three subs with 2 alt versions is my limit, I'm super tired from non sleep :s If these don't get picked up here though I'm gonna resub them asap.

bassanimation

Re: Bird Brain

This is very cool...awesome illustration style.

paigeg

goukanomegami wrote:ummm... this is absolutely terrible. Not cute, not funny. The seal slaughter is not a joke, and you're pretty much a terrible person for making light of something so horrible. Shame on you.

Easy - no need to get personal. I might just as well flame on you for having a Japanese nick and tell you to 'go kill a whale'.
The intent (I hope!) was cynical and ironic - not factual. No worries, though - I don't think anyone in the Woot community is going to vote in a design depicting the slaughter of harp seals, even if it is sarcasm. Nods for the concept, yes. Printed tee - no. Definitely not.