paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
tjost wrote:Yeah but three subs with 2 alt versions is my limit, I'm super tired from non sleep :s If these don't get picked up here though I'm gonna resub them asap.

Kudos to you, dude. Get some rest! Oh, wait it's almost midnight here... Probably should take my own advice. Doh!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Happy Bunny Samurai v2

Really wish your entries were doing better, TJost, especially this guy here. I don't even own many bunny shirts, but I'd buy this in a heartbeat. I hope it will scoot up!!!

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
Re: cUt ouT tHe cUteNesS

lol gmv

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

bassanimation

Re: Caution: Laboratory Animals

Happy to be the first to vote! Lab ratties are so cute, and they are also very smart...you can't convince me that little guy doesn't know what he's doing to that poor bunneh! HAW!

Glad to see you here, Fable! :3

Draug

Re: Hello Cute World

Isn't it spelled "squee"?

Meh, to-may-to, to-mah-to.

bassanimation

Re: Face Value (Resub)

Revoted!!!

Odyani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Odyani
Re: King of the Kiwis

I love it! I personally have a weakness for Kiwis, great work! It's done in a very nice style as well, detail but still adorable.

camelsamba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages camelsamba
Re: Visit Kawaii

I must say that I agree with some of the other comments - the text about no hands detracts from the design, and the dancer really should be smiling to reinforce the Kawaii-ness. Maybe you could use some other text at the bottom, like "Land of Perpetual Cuteness".

linkkoh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linkkoh

love the idea, but i don't really like the cat on the left, i needs to be cute-r

Draug

ramyb wrote:I love that two shirts for an artist is considered an onslaught, especially when one of those artists hasn't entered in 18 weeks.

Anyway, the original will be coming down soon so hopefully vote splitting won't be an issue

I said together. And more than one is always an onslaught when it comes to over-cuted cats and bunnies and atoms. -_-;

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 22 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
Re: Caution: Laboratory Animals

Hehehe :3

I really like the color choice on this shirt. And it's always nice to see rabbits being abused. ;P

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
linkkoh wrote:love the idea, but i don't really like the cat on the left, i needs to be cute-r

Snark?

camelsamba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages camelsamba
Re: Fish o'clock

I'm always a fan of fishy designs, and I like how you drew the fish - but how is it Kawaii? I'm not getting the extreme cuteness vibe here...

pandaDreams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pandaDreams
paigeg wrote:Don't panic - Woot-folk filter certain words. For some inexplicable reason, 'Chee-bee' is filtered to result in 'mongoose'. We don't question, we just accept them for the unique individuals they are. :D

THANKS A BUNCH for clearing that up for me. I would have kept thinking I misspelled some word or something. Now I know that woot filters out words like that. ^_^!!!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Prickley Hugs

I'd be concerned someone would take this shirt as a sign to...well...hug me.

Cute, though.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Hi Cuttie!

Great concept and execution!

kaurion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaurion
Re: Clubbing Revisited

Haha I love this shirt! I don't see why people are taking offense with the design - it's clearly just a joke. I seriously doubt the maker is actually condoning the abuse of wildlife. There has been plenty of "questionable" content on reckoning t-shirts of the past (i.e. rabbit ripping the heart out of a farmer) but they are all in jest and good humor. I myself am an animal lover, but i found this shirt hilarious - GMV!

kaurion

Re: world nom-ination :D

love it. Enough said.

kaurion

Re: honeyyy!!

funny... but wouldn't buy it.

Cantatus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Cantatus
Cantatus wrote:I think I'd like it better without the text. Just sayin'...

By the way, if you do keep the text, there should be a comma between "try" and "possum".

kaurion

Re: Kitties Shouldn't Fly

soooo kawaaaaiii

kaurion

Re: He Knows the Difference

I like it.. but there were already 2 grim reaper entries before this, one of them very similar.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Short Circuit

Cute. I love the little characters.

edugalad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edugalad
Re: Fresh cake!

This makes me smile I will definitely be buying one of these if it prints ^-^

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
elife55 wrote:why is this doing soooo bad?? this should be in the fog!!!!!!

thank you soooooo much for liking my design that much

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

This has been resubbed to correct the flower colors. Follow the link to vote:

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43862

Thank you bassanimation, bubsters and rglee for the comments.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Cantatus wrote:By the way, if you do keep the text, there should be a comma between "try" and "possum".

The Grim Reaper doesn't speak with commas! He just puts it out there, like Chuck Norris or Cormac McCarthy.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
bubsters wrote:I love the lime and the lemon! They ooze cuteness.

Thanks Bubsters!

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
Re: Eat more meat

I must get this for my son who proudly claims, "I am a vegetarian...about 23 hours a day!"

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
ChefRAZ wrote:I really thought these two left for good, but upon hearing about the theme I knew I'd be wrong.
It's so funny that they both draw in the same exact way. really funny the PATP's looks similar too.

If you check out "u can't haz this v2 " you'll see that they also speak together.

Seki uses we: It was suggested that we resub with a new thumbnail since it wasn't showing enough of the design, so we made some minor tweaks and put it back up and Ramyb explains that her original design will be withdrawn.

utterdamnnonsense

quality posts: 0 Private Messages utterdamnnonsense
Re: Face Value (Resub)

What an adorable kitty and birdie! I think there might be something sinister about that sunflower...

hahha awesome work, i love it!

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Click on the link for a detail:

Face Value (Resub)

Really appreciate the feedback and votes walmazan, NameyMcName and bassanimation. Thanks to everyone else who has voted.

bassanimation

Re: Undead Hamster Horde

Phaaahaaaahaaaa, we were just talking about hamsters this evening! Ah another vote goes out. I would love to wear this to the mall during Christmas time. Oh the cute/horrific, it is like a bowl of icecream.

iloveschocobos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iloveschocobos
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Alternate title, "How Daikons are Made."

Haha, that's a good one

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: monsters are teh cuteness!

thanks for the comments everybody! since you all seem to love the color i will admit that my bf (stupididiot, that is his sn not what i call him, lol) helped me with that so he is mostly to thank =) im glad you all like the illo, im working on a second one at the moment but its taking forever to color and i have a birthday party i must attend, hopefully ill get it posted late tonight. thanks again! ^_^

bengalkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bengalkat
Re: u can't haz this v2

I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!! I will so buy on from the seller/creator if this isn't selected to be on woot. Go to a place like eatmoretees.com or cafepress.com or vistaprint.com and upload your wonderful image so I can buy one for $15 all inclusive!!!

swellodell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swellodell
bassanimation wrote:Really wish your entries were doing better, TJost, especially this guy here. I don't even own many bunny shirts, but I'd buy this in a heartbeat. I hope it will scoot up!!!

This

iwannabetheguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwannabetheguy
Re: Don't Pull Me Around

D'awwwww. I'm a sucker for turtles :3

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
zekecatz wrote:If you check out "u can't haz this v2 " you'll see that they also speak together.

Seki uses we: It was suggested that we resub with a new thumbnail since it wasn't showing enough of the design, so we made some minor tweaks and put it back up and Ramyb explains that her original design will be withdrawn.

We "speak together" specifically on that entry, because it's a collab. We both worked on it, and made decisions about it together.