ichimunki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ichimunki

I didn't even notice the + and - signs at first. I actually wish they weren't there. BUT even so this is my favorite shirt design here in a loooong, looong time.

Science should be this fun all the time.

elife55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elife55
Re: Pie Pooter

totally awesome idea there but just do a composition for it and i would have done great

elife55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elife55
elife55 wrote:totally awesome idea there but just do a composition for it and i would have done great

sorry i meant it would have done

Kassiandora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kassiandora
Re: Cloudy with a chance of Ponies

I love this shirt. You got my vote.

sasham62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasham62
Re: Face Value (Resub)

This is the best shirt of this derby. It deserves to print. So says I.

Mdaxis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mdaxis
bookworm656 wrote:Could be good, but the font absolutely kills it. But like seki's last potentially-good-but-killed-by-a-font shirt, it'll probably win anyway.

I agree the typeface is a bit generic but the actual text doesn't destroy the shirt. It merely clarifies...perhaps if the only text were the "World nom-ination"?

bubsters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: Epiphany

haha, cool idea!

BlitzenDog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlitzenDog
Re: Caution: Laboratory Animals

Ha! Nicely done.

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

Ah-hahh, now this is Ramyb I like to see. ;) Clever.

marzipanapple

Re: I Love Milk

Awwww...fits the theme perfect(in other words: CUTE!).

Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87
Re: Caution: Laboratory Animals

And that, my friends, is how the creators of Pokémon came up with Pikachu.

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87
Re: Nom Nom Casualty

Lol, I was going to do something like this to my sushi entry < http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43704 >, but they were too cute and I couldn't possibly let them get eaten ^-^;

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Boo(m)

I think I would wear this. I like.

PittViking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PittViking
Re: Death By Cuteness

I may have made a comment earlier saying "Kawaii = emasculation," but this is reasonable. I'd probably buy this shirt. You got my vote.

PittViking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PittViking
Re: honeyyy!!

Holy moly, this is funny.

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
elife55 wrote:its still needs to be in or near the fog

thank you

tgentry

quality posts: 109 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

squirrelpocher wrote:I like the shirt, however I think have a chess clock with lots of time left for the hare and not much left for the turtle along with an annoyed rabbit would have been better than the dialogue. but thats a personal preference

I'm not sure how that would work out. I think the rabbit would be pleased if the game was timed because that would mean he would most likely win. As it is the turtle could be taking days to make a move. Also the design would hinge on tiny little clock hands and the viewers ability to read them and discern how much time is left. I don't know if that would register for most. Thanks for the idea though.

marzipanapple

This is one of those times, Ramy, that I think the design could've benefited from a little realism. If the skull were defined and actually looked human (rather than round/cartoonish) I think the bunny's cuteness would have more impact.

But my biggest beef with the design is that it looks like I could go into Hot Topic and find this on the shelf. It's morbid, 'cute', with a predictable 'scary' phrase and odd lettering(too clean/different from the design). :\

ThunderThighs wrote:Please keep the debate from getting personal so I don't have to start deleting. I get a little gung-ho if I have to start deleting.

Hahaah, sounds like a variation of the Hulk.
You wouldn't like me when I start deleting..

stupididiot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stupididiot
MadamAtom wrote:I guess she stepped off her sandals when her feet disappeared?

Cute, though--looks like an adolescent Powerpuff Girl. (That's a good thing, IMHO.)

Thanks! I love craig mccracken's designs so definitely a good thing! =)

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: world nom-ination :D

Sorry... this one doesn't receive my nomination.

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

martinseidel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages martinseidel
Re: Taste of Winter

awwwwww..

BlitzenDog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlitzenDog
Re: Hi

Hehe. I like it. +1

macedu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages macedu

Lot of ramyb hate here...but you haters must be right...no one should ever be allowed to say or use killer bunnies ever again. I mean that's plagiarism right? Honestly, I looked at all the designs that were touted as being the source of plagiarism for this shirt and ramy's is the same idea, namely a killer bunny. But this design is quite different in it's purpose and overall quality. I think it's an improvement on those designs. Isn't that what society is built upon anyway? Every facet of our world is an improvement on something that was designed or invented previously (which was an improvement on earlier work). Hate it or love it, ramy is obviously a crowd pleasing designer.

I guess you're only allowed to plagiarize if you make the highest grossing movie of all time...I still think Pocahontas is better

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
bassanimation wrote:Aww thanks for the nice comments, guys! I guess this isn't my time in the sun..or..fog...or whatever weather element you choose :D. I think maybe it is offputting to people? Too much violence? Not enough bunneh?? Mooo. It's all good though, Im just happy to sit back and watch all the adorableness.

The poor stars are taking it hard though...

hahaha! nice drawing, i also wish this were higher, it may not be vomit inducing cuteness but who wants to vomit? i think its adorable.

also, is that Carl, or Carl's Jr.?

sdpeters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdpeters
kokiri wrote:Thanks a lot bassanimation, I changed resubmitted with olive green because I didn't realize cranberry made it look like a christmas shirt...please vote again! http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43880

I think he mentioned Christmas shirt in a a good way. I think it looks better in the cranberry. The green looks too barfy.

megsck

Re: Kitties Shouldn't Fly

beautiful! when i was in high school i was my school's mascot and we were the tigers, so this is bringing back some memories! love the color and the style, GMV!

megsck

Re: Ensign Ricky Goes Away... (Final)

i actually like the simplicity of this one more. reads perfectly! gmv. i love a good star trek shirt =)

megsck

Re: Bottles of bear!

Beautiful tart aroma, with overtones of grizzly and kodiak. Intense meaty taste, with notes of berries and salmon. thats how i like my bear to taste.

cute and simple, just the way i like it! =D

megsck

wish this was doing better! its a super cute design. gmv! =D

megsck

Re: Pandoala wants to be friends

im right behind you! my little girl wants her toys to play with your pandaola! =)

megsck

Re: I only want to be-held...

fantastic! i never stopped to think about what the monsters feel when im hacking and slashing through their bodies.

walmazan

quality posts: 58 Private Messages walmazan

love it so much!

rocksugar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocksugar
Re: Viral Kawaii

KAWAII

i really really hope this is a winner

gwyn779

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwyn779
ninjakitten wrote:Sigh, yeah, I know, I posted and then looked and saw Sekiyoku not only had a very similar idea, but got it done both better and first. But I worked all night on it so I'm damn well leaving it posted anyway. :P

I actually like your idea better, since it's purely playful and not even "cutely" violent.

megsck

"MadamAtom wrote:"
I guess she stepped off her sandals when her feet disappeared?

Cute, though--looks like an adolescent Powerpuff Girl. (That's a good thing, IMHO.)

stupididiot wrote:Thanks! I love craig mccracken's designs so definitely a good thing! =)

bah, my bf was logged in and i didnt realize it, that was me! =) thanks again! ^_^

and lol about the feet, i have a series of pinup girls that i draw in this style and ive attempted to put feet on them and its just...weird? on the other hand i can't stand using nubs for hands, thats just creepy. ^_^

lostnightsoul

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lostnightsoul
Re: Kitty Innocence

Love it!

jessisima

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jessisima
bookworm656 wrote:I think the narwhal's horn needs to move a bit more to the left on its face. But otherwise, love it!

Oh thanks!

goukanomegami

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goukanomegami
Cantatus wrote:By the way, if you do keep the text, there should be a comma between "try" and "possum".

That and opossum is spelled opossum. The 'o' is silent. Spelling aside, I love the shirt! Opossums are very misunderstood and I love them!

lostnightsoul

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lostnightsoul
Re: When I grow up I wanna be Hi-Res

I want this sooo much, I would even buy a back up of it so I can wear it for a long time. I hope this gets so many votes. I'm gonna ask my friends to vote for it. This has total win on it.

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07
Re: u can't haz this v2

I'm not sure if it's just me, but doesn't it appear that the cat's right ear is a bit off relative to the rest of the cat's head?

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."