MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
Siax wrote:As for the design, I don't quite get it. I like math related designs

... which this only sort of is. Check out def'n 2.

LOLcommunism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

too soon!

BUT ALSO SOO GOOD

Would you kindly...

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
Spiritgreen wrote:Aw, thanks guys! So many nice comments. :^)

I wasn't sure how this would be received, it's quite a silly idea, what a fantastic response.

@jasneko, no it's cute enough already, darnit! I'm cutting you off. ^_^ If I lose the error message box and give you any more cute, your eyeballs could melt.

But we want MELTED EYEBALLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

=)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43909]Silly Pengie

Hey Drak, just a reminder not to use special characters in your derby titles. That causes the quote code to mess up. The & got you this time.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Oldyeller89

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Oldyeller89
Re: mongoose Emo DOOM SQUAD

Somehow made me think of Alice in Wonderland.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s:
4/1/10: 2.5 lbs---2/25/10: 5.6 lbs
12/25/09: 22.4 lbs---10/28/09: 5.4 lbs
9/25/09: 8.2 lbs---4/1/09: 3.2 lbs
9/22/10: 18.4 lbs---12/1/10: 2.1 lbs

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
CapSea wrote:I see that one of the stuffed animals is Canadian.

Hahahaha! A+ comment.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Re: Best Fleet Forever

So many reasons for rejection, yet this is one of the only derby entries that doesn't make me want to punch something.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Eat more meat

Ha! I was going to make a shirt like this, but leaning the other way;) Very crisp and nice colors with this.

Vote!

Eshto

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Eshto
Re: Spider Loves You

Hey guys, I know I'm late on this, but I just wanted to get back into the swing of things. Had a bunch of stuff come up and so I haven't been able to participate in a while.

It's up to you whether the scary spider is hiding behind the kawaii version, using it as bait, or presenting it as a gift.

Hope you like it!

-E

Jthmeow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jthmeow

Wow, I really love this. It's always a joy to see you draw the ladies

elife55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elife55
Re: Sweetie

cute shirt why is it not doing better

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
Eshto wrote:Hey guys, I know I'm late on this, but I just wanted to get back into the swing of things. Had a bunch of stuff come up and so I haven't been able to participate in a while.

It's up to you whether the scary spider is hiding behind the kawaii version, using it as bait, or presenting it as a gift.

Hope you like it!

-E

Haha wow... one of the best artistically done pieces in this derby... The evil spider is really badass. Good job! Gmv =)

dhouse87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhouse87
JesseBYAH wrote:Haha wow... one of the best artistically done pieces in this derby... The evil spider is really badass. Good job! Gmv =)

AAMAAAZING!

dhouse87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhouse87

I would kill to own this!

oh, and welcome back, Eshto! Look forward to seeing more from you...

critter8875

quality posts: 0 Private Messages critter8875

Spider love <3

sogj

quality posts: 15 Private Messages sogj
ninjakitten wrote:This made me laugh. Carbon-based and proud!

Thanks!!! :D

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

goodwerks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodwerks
DAISYC wrote:this shirt is somewhat disturbing. I like it.

Thanks! I guess cuteness just brings out that bbq-your-leg side of me!

whovian42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whovian42
Re: Too cute to give up

aww... i really dont like smoking but this is adorable and the art is well done

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict
ramyb wrote:Perhaps you should revisit 5th grade and learn the definitions of math terms before trying to use them

I don't think he meant to use it as a math term, instead I think the use here is meant to be an insult to those that just don't get it. Sadly, some people are so small that jabs thrown directly at them go right over their heads.
GMV Adder, I love that your entry shows that these type entries require no skills. If you don't at least get an HM I'm done with wootazon!

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

evanrw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evanrw

I love this!!!!!! !!

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
vorteks wrote:The Japanese translation here is actually a transliteration. It says "hotto", or the way a Japanese person would write the English word "hot". That's ok though. Japanese people use English words like this all the time (if you watch subbed Anime you've probably heard words like "speed", "power", "energy", etc interspersed in the Japanese dialogue). It doesn't seem out of place to me.

thank you for confirming that for me now im satisfied with the design

Stargaziey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Stargaziey
MMagieD wrote:Awwwwwww...I am in LOVE with this shirt. In for one!

Thanks, MMagieD! He's just too cute to resist. X3

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
Re: Guitar Solo

It's such a treat when you find entries like this!! Excellent <3

citriclampshade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages citriclampshade
Re: Dead Toast

I love it!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43909]Silly Pengie

I really like this, and I appreciate you doing your own thing here. +1

strawberryicee

quality posts: 12 Private Messages strawberryicee
Re: Shootin' Stars

hmmm.. i wonder why the other stars don't attempt to run away from the flying bullets instead of just standing there and taking the hits... >.>a

ninjakitten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjakitten
gwyn779 wrote:I actually like your idea better, since it's purely playful and not even "cutely" violent.

Kassiandora wrote:I like this one better than the other one really. I love the face. It is much more cuddly.

Thank you both! It's really kind of you to say so.

-=ninjakitten=-
cute. soft. deadly.

bassanimation

towerspace wrote:(tip o' the hat)

For me, the western theme is exactly what makes this muchas Woot! Unlike the other critters on the ranch, I don't have to feed these!

I can't vote on this shirt as I've not found one quite Woot enough until NOW! Once offered, I'm gittin' several.

Sorry, this won't be offered here, but you might find something on The Reckoning that you like. Thanks for your support!

loewinger1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loewinger1
Re: Harmless

The shirt's OK, the comment thread is excellent. A fine mix of fans, haters, bystanders, holier-than-thous, less-holy-than-thous, rules lawyers, the definition-obsessed, rabbit owners, rabbit eaters, rabbit-shirt wearers, and me. I congratulate the artist not just for the artwork, but for being able to generate such a response.

As for my personal opinion on the well-rendered shirt, I'll just say "Don't blame me, I voted for Carbon Atom".

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
Kassiandora wrote:

That's the best logic I've ever heard. ;)

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
Re: Blowded Up

Alright, third time's the charm here.

Took it down once because I wanted to change a few things. Took it down again to make some adjustments based on feedback. This time, for better or worse, it's here to stay.

Now with 25.7% more cuteness!

-Cheers!

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan

From Urban Dictionary:

Otaku is the honorific word of Taku (home). Otaku is extremely negative in meaning as it is used to refer to someone who stays at home all the time and doesn't have a life (no social life, no love life, etc) Usually an otaku person has nothing better to do with their life so they pass the time by watching anime, playing videogames, surfing the internet (otaku is also used to refer to a nerd/hacker/programmer). In the Western culture, people confuse otaku to be something positive like "Guru". If you think about it, it's not really good to be called a guru if it means you are a total loser who can't socialize with other people except through the Internet. Other Japanese words which have been confused by Westerners also include but not limited to: Anime, Manga, etc

bassanimation

strawberryicee wrote:hmmm.. i wonder why the other stars don't attempt to run away from the flying bullets instead of just standing there and taking the hits... >.>a

Body to brain ratio suggests stars are not very bright...BUAAAHAAAHAA, Bad Jokesville, population: 1!

g00mbaypunch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages g00mbaypunch
paigeg wrote:As someone who grew up with Sir Elton, and is just a tick younger - no. I want to like the parody, but. No. JMHO.

Aight. what dont you like?

RishiFish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RishiFish
Re: Move Already...

I would vote for this without the text. I think that it's obvious that the rabbit is getting impatient. The dialogue just feels like a bit too much.

It's a shame, because I really like this shirt enough to make my first comment ever on a derby entry.

knosh0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knosh0
Re: What if baby seals were zombies?

If you had just the baby seal zombie and deleted the rest I'd buy the The Strangers (2008)outta this

bassanimation

Re: monsters are teh cuteness!

This is kickass in 15 ways. As always, great stylization and execution! +1!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Silly Pengie and Toucie Swap Habitats for Vakay

Aww this is very cute Draxxx it's nice to see you stretching your art and trying out different things. I love that you put them in their environments. Much respect. =D

I don't even feel the 6 color limit here at all.

ellipsisboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellipsisboo
Re: Camping Jolly Roger

I think that I would rather see it centered on the shirt.

bassanimation

Re: Viral Kawaii

Haha, I forgot, this also reminds me of Moyashimon Weird show about a boy who can see bacteria. The bacteria are soooooo cute and they talk about how they work.