mnapiers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mnapiers
Mavyn wrote:I'd be concerned someone would take this shirt as a sign to...well...hug me.

Cute, though.

Awww, no one should be worried about hugs.

parrotice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages parrotice
sedouri wrote:Birdseed & Holmes...

This is freekin adorable! And awesome (I lurves all shirts with birds on them)! GMV

Where's the crap?

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: Face Value (Resub)

This is really a great concept, and the snake being a flower is hilarious

towerspace

quality posts: 12 Private Messages towerspace
bassanimation wrote:Sorry, this won't be offered here, but you might find something on The Reckoning that you like. Thanks for your support!

Too bad in that regard. I'm new to Woot and enjoying all this but still learning the ropes. If this design is offered somewhere, please message me. This is quite Woot!

Happy Trails

alttag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alttag
wootvan wrote:The true irony here is that tgentry has recreated the famous finish from the famous Finnish master Testu "Loggerhead" Dinal. The next move is Nf3.

Perhaps I'm missing some sort of joke here, but it looks like white has no knights, and black's knight is on the b-file (and can't get to f in one move) ...

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
makingdigital wrote:A trio of pandas enjoying an ice cream shower! Squeee! Hope you all enjoy!

It did make me "Squee!"

BootsBoots

sogj wrote:I love this, wow! Very clever and well executed! +1!

The colors are great, too, well done!

Agree with all this. Nice job.

bfr004

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bfr004

Oh! My youngest cat is actually like this. No coffee can be left unattended, else she'll start voraciously slurping away. Then comes the transformation of a sweet, well-adjusted tranquil kitty into a psycho-paranoid bew-bew machine! I have to have this shirt, if only to raise public awareness of feline caffeine addiction!

khamilyon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khamilyon
imageinabottle wrote:This is my first Derby entry! I'm glad I finally got one posted!

I know it's disgustingly cute, but that's the point of this derby! Cute is the only way I can draw. One of my illustration teachers at art school said that because I was a girl I'd only ever be able to draw cute kitties and ponies, and well... you play to your strengths!

This is wonderfully fantastically awesome! I want this shirt!! Hope to see more from you in the future.

tjost

Re: Skyline

I really like it Walmazan, the part that really seals it for me though is the slight shadow behind the elements that gives them a very 2D paper cutout feel

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Spiritgreen wrote:
Hey lucky, do you have your own store of shirt designs? Week after week you submit awesome stuff...

I have a selfish request: could you and walmazan, bassanimation, BootsBoots, jasneko, DianaSprinkle and thatrobert start your own shirt site? It needs to be called LuckySevenTees and every day of the week you take turns to put up a new shirt. ^__^

Best. Site. Ever.

I would love to make a shirt site full of all of the above (+more)! I always wonder what happens to everyone's art, as I just see so much amazing stuff that doesn't print. Such a shame. More than a few times I have seen designs that I would have paid to have printed just to have them.

We should all start buying lotto tickets...first one to win starts a shirt site, buwahaahaa!

(Thanks for the compliment SG!)

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
Re: Ice Cream Shower

Haha, this is really cute! I also think this would look cute on baby blue... or grass.

Still GMV tho, nicely done =)

JesseBYAH

Hammylink wrote:Parakeets are seed eating birds. This is also not very cute.

Boooo, i like it! It's pretty hilarious :P That worm is adorable!

CGH1765

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CGH1765
Re: The Cute Avenger

I tried to take the ugliest character I could think of and make him cute.

Who is uglier than our favorite superhero the Toxic Avenger?

Thanks for your votes.

tjost

CGH1765 wrote:I tried to take the ugliest character I could think of and make him cute.

Who is uglier than our favorite superhero the Toxic Avenger?

Thanks for your votes.

Bob Dylan comes to mind

Kassiandora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kassiandora
Hammylink wrote:Parakeets are seed eating birds. This is also not very cute.

I think it is adorable. Plus despite what the artist says that parakeet doesn't look at all interested in eating that scared little worm. It looks like it wants to hug it.

JesseBYAH

Re: LET'S GO!!!!

You might want to re-sub so that the thumbnail and comp match. Right now, they're different colors.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: He Knows the Difference

I feel ostupid for leaving off the O. I think I'm going to update it and that'll definitely be one of the fixes. I'm probably going to have him holding a 'To Do' list with various animals crossed off and the opossum up next. Then I'll have a simple question mark above his head as he's looking at the "dead" opossum, like "did I already do this one?!?". There'd still be some reading, but it would be mostly integrated with the design.

buddhafool

quality posts: 1 Private Messages buddhafool
Drakxxx wrote:Wow, that sounds awful, but it looks pretty cool. I admit that I would be interested in reading it our of curiosity.

Trust me it is sooo not worth it. I actually love odd ball comics and appreciate good cheese. This was poorly written and only had average art. (I only read it because of a crossover with another title I read.)

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
juliaL719 wrote:
And then they go home and play D&D.

Hey now! D&D can be good, wholesome, nerdy fun. ;)

And Ramy, I sent you a PM on what we talked about a few months ago. I think I might go start a thread now actually..

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Happy food means delicious taco party.

cjjang wrote:look up "taco party" on urban dictionary...unfortunate coincidence

Yowza... did not know that one!

byrbwr wrote:look up pretty much any word on urban dictionary...and you'll find some offensive "meaning".

i had no idea what a taco party is, and still don't. i'm pretty sure most of the educated world wouldn't use urban dictionary to get their information from.

True that.

Vote!

Kassiandora

Re: Harmless

Just seems too predictable. I think I agree it would have been more powerful without the text.

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck

Kassiandora

Re: Let's Creative!

I feel like this design is hiding! It should have way more votes than this! I love it!

megsck

PixelPants wrote:Agree with the other comments. The great colors put a distinct stamp on this one that really works with your drawing. Reminds me of Boo in Monsters Inc.

Thanks, great movie, would be interesting to see a japanese version. "after godzilla retired he spent his time scaring children with gamera as his trusty sidekick!"

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Arranged Marrige

This looks like a photo, and like it has too many ink colors. Both could get this rejected.

memphisjones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages memphisjones

Ya, this is my first entry, and I submitted it late, so it ended up being sort of a test run. Is there any way to update the display image? I have a better preview layout and can include the heather texture, but I can't find where to change it (assuming that's possible).

Thanks for the info. I'll make sure the next one is up to code.

http://jhdep.com/

megsck

ThatPoshGirl wrote:Nope. A possum is a different animal.

i understand this but they are closely related and look very similar and in my opinion this one actually looks more like the australian possum more than the opossum because of its color. so i dont think tgentry would have to change anything unless he really wanted to. most people assume its spelled without the o anyway and they arnt entirely wrong.

BootsBoots

mjc613 wrote:This looks like a photo, and like it has too many ink colors. Both could get this rejected.

Other than that, this design is pretty much the essence of awesome.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

megsck wrote:i understand this but they are closely related and look very similar and in my opinion this one actually looks more like the australian possum more than the opossum because of its color. so i dont think tgentry would have to change anything unless he really wanted to. most people assume its spelled without the o anyway and they arnt entirely wrong.

I'm thinking 'possum with a ' would be a nice middle ground.

astyrfan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astyrfan
Re: MmMm Cake!

6 colors on Baby Blue!

Detail:

Enjoy!

-Ast

grantcan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grantcan
sdpeters wrote:I think he mentioned Christmas shirt in a a good way. I think it looks better in the cranberry. The green looks too barfy.

I agree. The cranberry lends itself to the zombiness.

douglas9962

quality posts: 0 Private Messages douglas9962
Re: Eat more meat

being a meatasaurus I must vote for this and proudly wear!

walnettos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walnettos
mjc613 wrote:This looks like a photo, and like it has too many ink colors. Both could get this rejected.

its 6 colors but more of a photo rotoscoped design

mochabean5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mochabean5
Re: Cute Giraffe Eating Your Shirt

Vote for this one please everyone!!! I need need need this shirt! Love giraffes!!!!!

mochabean5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mochabean5
Re: Bless you!

LOVE this shirt! Hilarious YouTube video!!

ladyveronica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyveronica

First entry ever... comments welcome!

Re: Saccharinefice

turtlepower

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turtlepower
karamon101 wrote:Wal, I like dinosaurs even more then cupcakes...another winner imo. GMV, again.

Walmazan, I'd like verification that this is indeed a dinosaur and not Godzilla.

Dino<3

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Error - Cuteness Overflow

What the WHAT???? Why is this out of the fog... Why? Ugh. I normally don't express disgust, but shall express it upon this day! Filth flarn filth! And also more flarn!

Papaya79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Papaya79
Re: Ice Cream Shower

Too cute not to love, and three of my favorite things: pandas, ice cream and rainbows. AND on a yellow shirt! YAY!