So cute, love it!

william.r.metz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages william.r.metz
Re: Saccharinefice

Fantastic line work

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: Hot! v.3

Looks like a great mascot for the Chili's restaurant chain lol, very cute pepper...
It would have been better to go with atsui to use the true Japanese word, but as this is more 'hot' as in the Western idea of a 'hottie' then I think the transliteration 'hotto' works alright.
Video games can be useful! lol...

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

Papaya79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Papaya79
phrozt wrote:Holy eff this one's hilaaarious!!

I know, right?! Tjost, I hope you submit this somewhere else since it's obviously not going to print here. I think it will be a big seller cuz it's HILARIOUS! Now to only decide which blue I like better...hmmm...

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Wow, awesome for a first entry! I wish this had been up earlier! Super duper cute, great composition, and wonderful character work. Also quite original, hahaha. Oh those silly Aztecs and their cutting off of heads.

Welcome to the derby and you have my vote!

howardsays

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howardsays
knosh0 wrote:If you had just the baby seal zombie and deleted the rest I'd buy the The Strangers (2008)outta this

Wish granted. Thanks for the suggestion!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Cover the Earth

I love that Sherwin-Williams logo cause it already looked like they were pouring blood on the earth.

Sadly I've already seen a shirt with the same joke. =[

kbloomq1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kbloomq1
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=43909]Silly Pengie

Holy cow, that's adorable.

cat thing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cat thing
BootsBoots wrote:Are those virus plushies? Amazing!

You can buy those! look here and here and here and here!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

Most disturbably cute, and the title is great.

mochabean5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mochabean5
Re: What do countries talk about?

You have this Hungarian's vote!

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
tgentry wrote:I'm thinking 'possum with a ' would be a nice middle ground.

that would be nice! whos to say that death isnt a redneck? =)

howardsays

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howardsays
Re: Baby Seal Zombie v.2

So a few folks asked for just the baby seal zombie. This was a very good idea and actually funnier than the original design, so here it is!

knosh0 wrote:If you had just the baby seal zombie and deleted the rest I'd buy the The Strangers (2008)outta this

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck

awesome! i like your style. gmv! =D

howlowck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howlowck

Agnes from Despicable Me has quickly became an internet sensation. This shirt is a new take on her and her fluffy toy.

If you don't know what I'm talking about. A quick search of "it's so fluffy" on youtube will remedy that.

Re: Beware of Despicable Children

phrozt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phrozt
sekiyoku wrote:I love this one :D reminds me of these

Yes... one night when I went out w/my gf, she said, "I need to talk to you about something... later..." She wouldn't tell me what it was about, but it didn't sound good.

Then, at the end of the night (2 in the morning when I was slightly more that slightly inebriated and exhausted), I'm sitting in my computer chair, she walks in, plops something in my lap and says, "I have herpes, and I gave it to you."

I just sat there shocked.

I looked in my lap and saw the herpes plushy. I wasn't sure if she actually had it and was trying to joke about it or what.

"Why aren't you laughing?" She asked. I replied that at 2 in the morning after a long night, my first response to someone telling me they gave me herpes generally isn't laughter.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
bassanimation wrote:What the WHAT???? Why is this out of the fog... Why? Ugh. I normally don't express disgust, but shall express it upon this day! Filth flarn filth! And also more flarn!

I'm sorry, I really am

walnettos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walnettos

reading back into "kawaii ~ hello kitty type stuff' missed the theme a little but chickens in human attire is always cute? No looking back I spose...

ZCSlayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZCSlayer
tjost wrote:Doctors are liars

I was on the fence when I saw the design, but your comment put me over the edge. I tell my girl friend that same thing every time she gives me a dirty look for ordering a bacon cheese burger. Got my vote.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Love me!
bubsters wrote:hehe, who doesn't love kittens?

I agree with the sentiment, but you'd be surprised - especially round these parts;) Not to mention this bird!:D

sogj

quality posts: 15 Private Messages sogj
Re: Guitar Solo

I really really wish this would win, but if it doesn't, please keep the design and resubmit it if it fits a later theme - I WANT THIS SHIRT!!! *loves*

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

Link3220

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Link3220
kait85 wrote:I live this design I kinda wish the left cloud was looking away tho xD.. he seems oddly happy when he should be able to see whats happening just like the cloud on the right xD..

The cloud on the left has his view blocked by the buildings that are still standing. It won't be long before he sees what's happening and gets a sad face.

Great artwork, as usual, Walmazon. GMV.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Mega awesome, you you got my vote! +1

hambonesoup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hambonesoup
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Is it me, or is this somehow slightly obscene?

When I first saw it I thought he needed to pee.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Eat more meat

I love your work, and this is amazing!

jacknoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacknoir

Wow... that's a full rainbow all the way... It's a double rainbow... a double rainbow... all the way down... so intense...

The elusive double rainbow has finally been captured through the power of Kawaii and can be yours for the price of a vote

Inspired by the international hit meme sweeping the interwebs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA

Thanks for viewing!

Prints on Baby Blue
White Ink
Pantone Process Black C
Pantone Warm Red C
Pantone 122 Yellow C
Pantone 312 Blue C

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle
Re: Double Rainbow!!

AHHHHH!!!! DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!

So intense... GMV!!!! Fog baby fog!!

adambarito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adambarito
Re: Dead Toast

Dead toast! I want it!

Fiska

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fiska

This rules.

thewetmop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewetmop
Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

love this design. Its really the only shirt i'de consider buying this derby

BaldBob007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
tgentry wrote:I feel ostupid for leaving off the O. I think I'm going to update it and that'll definitely be one of the fixes. I'm probably going to have him holding a 'To Do' list with various animals crossed off and the opossum up next. Then I'll have a simple question mark above his head as he's looking at the "dead" opossum, like "did I already do this one?!?". There'd still be some reading, but it would be mostly integrated with the design.

Or you could have the list alphabetical with "opossum" crossed off and next on the list is "possum". Might fit better with the question mark?

hambonesoup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hambonesoup
headfone wrote:Can we get a version with a copyright-safe Pooh with a D-8 face? Or maybe just link me to a picture of Pooh with a D-8 face?
Please?
It'd be quite funny.

I was thinking the same thing. I really want to see that.

mitchellp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mitchellp
Re: Viral Kawaii

There's no way I'd wear a shirt with a pic of the herpes virus with the slogan beneath saying "I'm Contagious." There's just no way

mitchellp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mitchellp
Re: Viral Kawaii

If it's any consequence though, it's a really funny idea

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Error - Cuteness Overflow

Hey guys, it's okay. This had plenty of time to prove itself, it just fell a little short. There will be some great shirts printing this week that's for sure.

I really appreciate all the support this had. ^_^

googlegrid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages googlegrid

The only thing I dislike is the font for "I'm contagious." I feel like I've seen that one far too many times on dafont or some such other website.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
tjost wrote:I'm sorry, I really am

Oh no no. I like the veggies too! I'm just really stunned, as I never thought this would -not- be at least in the top 3 or 4.

Kawaii derby is tough derby. Too many print-worthy things...not enough print ready tees. That makes little sense. =_=

blustar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blustar
Re: Fresh cake!

Love it!!!

jacknoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacknoir

Thanks Sittle!!

My first submission here at shirt.woot!

Glad you like it!