PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Even the Grass Has a Face

Even the unicorn's technicolor burp has a face. Been waiting to see this finished.

arader24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arader24

I love this shirt!!

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea

fluffiemuffins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fluffiemuffins
Siax wrote:good combo +1

Thaaaankies! ^___^

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Ulterior Motives

This is off topic

rowanofrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanofrin

Is it wrong that the vomit is making me :3 ?

xlonelytearsx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xlonelytearsx

I really liked this shirt too. Great job, nonetheless.

CapSea

AdderXYU wrote:If I am Ramy's rock-throwing neighbor, it is foolish to think that he doesn't know why I'm throwing them. It's more so to presume it isn't deserved.

What you're saying is that if the neighbor is throwing rocks at my house, the other neighbors will hate him, even though they know I'm a drug addict who deals from his own house and blasts vulgar hip-hop at 3am every evening and possibly attacked mr. jones' daughter at the club last year. It is all about understanding context. My neighbor might be a rock-throwing jerk, but if they're presented with all the reasons why I deserve the stones thrown, and they still side purely against the neighbor, it proves they're unswayable by reason.

If you have a problem with how the message is presented, find a better way yourself. If you're not willing to find a better way yourself, your input doesn't do anyone any good.

This would be relevant if it addressed what I was originally arguing. As I stated earlier, if you really want to attack Ramy, go for it. Open forum and all that. I'm literally giving you the green light. Knock 'em dead big guy.

What I'm telling you is that any message you have is completely lost because to almost literally everyone it just looks like you're a psycho rock throwing neighbor. The vast majority of people don't even read your posts anymore. You've become a joke.

I assume you don't want to be a joke. I assume that it is important to you that your message be heard. The only way your message is going to be heard is if you stop being JUST the psycho rock throwing neighbor.

If you organized neighborhood community picnics, brought your neighbors chicken soup when they're sick, and share great memories with all of them, they're going to assume that the reason you are throwing rocks must be valid, and they're going to pay attention. If you hole yourself up in your home and the only time anyone notices you is when you're throwing rocks, you're going to be the psycho rock throwing neighbor.

Go ahead and be angry in Ramy threads. Go for it. You're allowed to. That's what comments are there for. But if you're going to do that, do more. Compliment the art that you do like. Participate in the community in a not-angry way. If you do that, then your message will get more respect from everyone, instead of a derby designed to make fun of you.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
BootsBoots wrote:Her shoes are so badass. Nice work, guys.

BootsBoots likes her boots! HAHAHAHA

This is badass GMV

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
broadstrokes wrote:The Toucan is German!

the one thing about cartoons is it doesn't have to make sense as long as it keeps us entertained

And I find this entertaining enough don't you?

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
BlitzenDog wrote:I would have thought this would be doing better. Regardless, nicely done tjost.

Haha thanks and nice Threadless entry

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
Re: Harmless

Thank you Woot!

that was fun while it lasted!

CapSea

rowanofrin wrote:Is it wrong that the vomit is making me :3 ?

It's making you evil mustache?

CapSea

Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

I like this one a lot. I wasn't a big fan of killer rabbit, but this one would be fun to wear. Seki's kitten is pretty nice also, but the text hurts that one for me, so I'm hoping this one gets more votes.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

So glad you finished it, it turned out great! ^_^

It's clever how well the main characters stand out even with all of the color and elements around them. Totally deserves an HM nod and a second chance next month.

enville

quality posts: 2 Private Messages enville

I loved every version of this shirt (I REALLY liked the undertaker) but this shirt has become the red shirt of shirt.woot

perrytm42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perrytm42
chemviking wrote:Looks like carbon-13 (7 neutrons, 6 protons). Not complaining since it is a valid/abundant isotope - just curious if that was the intent.

gmv

I was also wondering about that...

drasham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drasham

Shame it was rejected, it was a definite buy in my book.

Re: Harmless

2borX2b

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 2borX2b
bubsters wrote:Awesome light effect! It really looks like it's glowing in the dark.

My son did a project on Angler fish a few years ago; he'll be taking Oceans for his 2nd science credit this year. Also know a little guy who's afraid of the dark ... +2 if it prints!

2borX2b

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 2borX2b
tjost wrote:Version two, now with more carrot and less carnage I thought the green might help the cuteness too, grey doesn't scream cute.

Bunnies = Good / Squirrels = Bad
lol, love this!

lstrdean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lstrdean

Best ever please let this win.

raevynpheather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raevynpheather

$#*% you woot. I am done buying shirts from you. You take the best shirt that has been on the site in six months and reject it. I have bought 35 shirts from this site, but no more. You continue to let scum like Mrwednesday and Adder spread hate for things that the general public wants. Your sales of derby shirts has gone down (despite a sharp increase in traffic to the site). You reject many shirts for invalid reasons. You should probably just change your weekly rules to "no Ramyb" because it is obvious that that is what you are doing. Now you reject this shirt. My wife is going to actually cry when she sees that you have rejected this shirt, because it was her favorite design since Listen to your Conscience http://shirt.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=8901 almost a year ago.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

I was waiting for this to come up, as it was my favorite sketch in the lead-up thread. Better late than never, GMV.

sealag

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sealag
bassanimation wrote:I wonder if anyone HAZ given their kitteh a cheeseburger...

On Caturdays...anything goes!!

All who wander are not lost.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01
raevynpheather wrote:$#*% you woot. I am done buying shirts from you. You take the best shirt that has been on the site in six months and reject it. I have bought 35 shirts from this site, but no more. You continue to let scum like Mrwednesday and Adder spread hate for things that the general public wants. Your sales of derby shirts has gone down (despite a sharp increase in traffic to the site). You reject many shirts for invalid reasons. You should probably just change your weekly rules to "no Ramyb" because it is obvious that that is what you are doing. Now you reject this shirt. My wife is going to actually cry when she sees that you have rejected this shirt, because it was her favorite design since Listen to your Conscience http://shirt.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=8901 almost a year ago.

Your projected persecution complex is sorely misaimed. Considering that RamyB and Sekiyoku (for they really can't be separated as two individuals) still have two shirts in the fog, a third on the brink, and three in the reckoning, there is not some big anti-Ramy conspiracy going on here at woot. Quite the opposite, the two groups have a rather symbiotic relationship, since the shirts sell well, which benefits both the designers and shirt woot. However, this is very clearly the same concept as a shirt that was already printed by woot, and shirts have been rejected for less similarity than this possesses. The rules apply to everyone, and they apply to every shirt, and in this instance they were fairly enforced.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
TheFlyingLime wrote:Oh no! Resub as a red onion, quick!

Ahahaha...I considered it...frankly I'm astonished they remembered it was a previous entry.

More than likely, though, someone's probably a snitch.

*peers intently*

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna

SIMILAR SHIRTS EXIST.

I think I need to hop into my time machine and move to an era where vomiting rainbows isn't a shirt cliche.

YinofYang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YinofYang

Wow. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it was you who created this. :D It makes me giggle, really. I must admit I have a soft spot for penguins because they're my favorite animals. I really like the concept, very nicely done.

YinofYang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YinofYang

Aw, it makes me sad that this has not gotten more votes. I absolutely adore this. It's freaking hilarious.

nikkifallingup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikkifallingup
Re: mongoose Emo DOOM SQUAD

GMV! I Totally want one of these!!! great job!!

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine
Re: The Chewed

What's wrong with being chewish?

Narwhal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Narwhal
Odyani wrote:This is actually very cute. I like it alot! Too bad it doesn't have more votes. Well you've got one more now! Nice idea.

Thank you so much!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: How are you today

Siax wrote:I got to say this was well executed and should be far ahead than most designs +1

Awww.. thanks, Siax! It's so easy to get lost in the pile when there are so many submissions. I truly appreciate your vote

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Hot! v.3

This so cute! I would definitely wear it. +1!

mirthlesssmile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirthlesssmile
Re: Spider Loves You

If I saw anyone wearing this, I'd punch them - girlfriend deathly afraid of spiders. Even screamed when she saw the thumbnail.

stop stop stop!

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
raevynpheather wrote:$#*% you woot. I am done buying shirts from you. You take the best shirt that has been on the site in six months and reject it. I have bought 35 shirts from this site, but no more. You continue to let scum like Mrwednesday and Adder spread hate for things that the general public wants. Your sales of derby shirts has gone down (despite a sharp increase in traffic to the site). You reject many shirts for invalid reasons. You should probably just change your weekly rules to "no Ramyb" because it is obvious that that is what you are doing. Now you reject this shirt. My wife is going to actually cry when she sees that you have rejected this shirt, because it was her favorite design since Listen to your Conscience http://shirt.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=8901 almost a year ago.

I can just imagine the spit flying onto the computer screen as this was furiously typed out.

Not to be mean or anything, but if your wife is crying over a SHIRT DESIGN...well, that needs looking into. :/ Quit the drama.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
artulo wrote:Ahahaha...I considered it...frankly I'm astonished they remembered it was a previous entry.

More than likely, though, someone's probably a snitch.

*peers intently*

*dies again (this time from horror)* nnnnnyyyYYYYYYYYOOOOooooooo!

Give it some stripes!

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

Kassiandora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kassiandora

Oh nooooo.. I love it! Why oh why did it have to be entered so late. I'm so disappointed by a lot of the entries in the top then this one comes around.

I ache for this shirt.
It's sad.

GMV

jacknoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacknoir
Re: Double Rainbow!!

Thanks for the great comments and encouragement... I don't think all the wooters have yet witnessed the power of a double rainbow!

amarillo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amarillo
broadstrokes wrote:The Toucan is German!

yeah!
gmv