sleung

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleung
Re: Party Panda

Look up mean panda shirts totally cute..

iloveschocobos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iloveschocobos
Re: world nom-ination :D

While I do understand the importance of typography, I just don't see a massive huge problem here.

I love this shirt just the way it is and I can't wait to buy it.

jb2colorado

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jb2colorado
tgentry wrote:Wha?

i disagree, i think the rabbit is "cute" as I would understand the word from my 4 nieces point of view. They'd rock this shirt. Personally, I probably would too, if the text wasn't there. But in as much as cuteness is concerned, I'll probably buy one for one of my nieces.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
raevynpheather wrote:And then the best entry on this site in 6 months, the shirt that would have sold out by 8am tomorrow morning, gets rejected for one of the loosest interpretations of "similar shirts exist" that I have seen in a year.

No, woot is definitely not out to get him.

Ramyb, when you make your own site let us know and we can ditch this used to be good site.

raevynpheather, never change.

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
Re: Cover the Earth

If you can get this printed somehow, please send me a message to let me know. I'd like to buy one.

rubymathes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rubymathes
Re: Ensign Ricky Goes Away... (Final)

If you get this shirt done up somewhere else please let me know, I think it is Great and would really like one.

Galenda

suzinxlyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzinxlyn
jb2colorado wrote:well, even if you don't expect to win, figure I got my fingers crossed that you place top 3.

As predicted, I didn't come close to placing. I really appreciate your support : )

karythe wrote:I'd like to see a live kiwi too. I've seen some people from New Zealand, who are generally referred to as kiwis, but I don't think that counts!

Adorable shirt, adorable concept. My only possible complaint could be that the design is a little bit big on the shirt; it might not work well for a tighter women's shirt.

Please DO keep entering. I'd love to see more of your stuff!

Thanks! Especially about the feedback. I'll keep in mind relative sizing. Funny enough, I personally wear Women's Small and like big noticeable graphics : P Though I see what you mean.

noodlerice wrote:ADORABLE!

: )

noodlerice wrote:i would say u have a pretty decent chance [i'd buy one if it won].
kiwi is right on target with the theme, plus your design is quite detailed.
i would like to see more of your entries in the future.

Thanks for your support!

I have a design queued up for the next derby. Another thing, I realized that I submitted this Kiwi shirt under an old alias I didn't realize I had (No luck w/ getting the 2 accounts merged) -- I'll be submitting under "mumuchu" from now on. Look out for that.

heyimawoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heyimawoo

Yes please. This is the one shirt I would buy from this derby. Ahhh!

garbadangletoot

Bob64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bob64

needs a XD face

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
sittle wrote:Oh no you didn't!!! HA HA!! Well played! In for two... I'll send the other to Mr. XYU, he'll be pleased!

he actually is ecstatic, and wishes he'd seen this to vote for it. It's rare I'd agree with mr. sittle (I wager he doesn't get the sarcasm inherent here), but well played.

AdderXYU

iloveschocobos wrote:While I do understand the importance of typography, I just don't see a massive huge problem here.

I love this shirt just the way it is and I can't wait to buy it.

Then you are wrong. You don't understand the importance of typography if this is purchasable as is.

But then, sekiyoku fans voted and bought Procrastinate too, which was even poorer, so clearly well-chosen fonts or hand-drawn text are not things that will hurt her work.

AdderXYU

mrwednesday wrote:raevynpheather, never change.

I'm sure he or she never will XD ^_^

fistpittingnork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fistpittingnork
Re: Camping Jolly Roger

Absolutely love it.

Will definitely buy if this makes the cut.

tattooedbear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tattooedbear
dugue4 wrote:....
....huh?

yeah... Huh?

standard888

quality posts: 0 Private Messages standard888

removed

standard888

quality posts: 0 Private Messages standard888
cabooserwar wrote:there is another baby seal shirt that clearly depicts clubbing them...
soooo thanks for not answering the question.

The other shirt (from the link above) shows baby seals in a club with buxom women. And it says STOP CLUBBING BABY SEALS. It's funny, because (if it must be explained) because the baby seals are clubbing. True, there's no comma to make perfect sense of this pic, but it's clear that the seals are clubbing, and it implores them to stop.

This shirt entry has a person with a club sneaking up on a baby seal, and the text tells people to stop clubbing, unless they want to beat a baby seal to death. Yet you still ask how this is inappropriate? If you can't see it, there's no explaining that's going to work for you.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01
raevynpheather wrote:
And then the best entry on this site in 6 months, the shirt that would have sold out by 8am tomorrow morning, gets rejected for one of the loosest interpretations of "similar shirts exist" that I have seen in a year.

No, woot is definitely not out to get him.

Of course! That's the only way to explain why every single one of his shirts is always and automatically rejected, and he's never had a single shirt ever printed! Has anyone broken this to the press??

marinacookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marinacookie
Re: Even the Grass Has a Face

luv the unicorns art is great
just dont really get it...

tokiloki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tokiloki

Boots, everything you design i love.

Hope this one gets printed, got my 10$ ready!

elife55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elife55
Re: Move Already...

i hope this gets printed because i want it so bad because I'm a big fan of chess

stilletto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stilletto
mjc613 wrote:Not necessarily. When that thin little line has been crossed, you have an entry that is not only rejectable for being too close to other people's work, but it is too close to racism as well.

Thats stupid, is it racist if the subject wasnt black?

krissy235

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krissy235
Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

dude ramyb, didn't you go to JHU
for shame, what would prof bowen say if he saw you drawing an inaccurate model of the atom? what happened to the probability clouds
lol jk dude, it's a cute drawing

juandavid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juandavid

Want to buy!

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

oh my gosh! I hope this one win so much! xD

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

sggmtb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sggmtb

Easily my favorite entry this time. I'd like to have this on my body. As opposed to inside, where carbon usually is.

ciredeelron

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciredeelron

Just the fact that the little guy appears to be so happy to be puking makes me belly laugh every time I look at this design! I can imagine a happy jingle in the background.. "Everything tastes better with bee vomit on it!"

Hope there's a printing in the future for it!

xorith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xorith
rubymathes wrote:If you get this shirt done up somewhere else please let me know, I think it is Great and would really like one.

Galenda

Ditto. It looks like Shirt.Woot operates in China or something. The more I see how stupidly balderee the person handling rejections is, the less I want to participate with this site - on all levels. Keep being stupid, Woot, and you'll lose a customer entirely.

karamon101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karamon101
walmazan wrote:Fresh cake!

nuuude! nuuude! nuuude!

Five colors on olive

Congrats Wal. Another job well done!

I'm the root of all that's evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

goukanomegami

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goukanomegami
Re: world nom-ination :D

Holy crap! How did this shirt not get first place? Or second place even? I'm hoping for tomorrow. I really love this shirt!

ViolaineGray

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ViolaineGray

Microbio major here. Really, REALLY hoping this one makes it through tonight!!

Erpf. The viral one, that is.

---
Turn your scars into stars.

starrynite211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starrynite211

I am so disappointed that this did not win. I work in a religious organization that are all vegetarians (I'm not) and was hoping to wear this on my last day of work in two months. Cries...lol. Please print this somewhere else as soon as you're allowed!!!

TweeWoot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TweeWoot
Re: Death By Cuteness

Man, I really wanted this. Oh well, maybe it will show up later. Fingers crossed!

acmelabs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acmelabs

I so would have bought this.

acmelabs

I would totally buy this.

acmelabs

I want this shirt.

w00zle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00zle
Re: Skyline

I so badly wanted this shirt. :'(

yury1854

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yury1854

This really needs to get printed.

SakuraFalconer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SakuraFalconer
Re: Viral Kawaii

I'm so sad this isn't getting printed!!!

Babylonian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Babylonian
Re: honeyyy!!

Cute, but this concept was jacked whole-cloth from the show Adventure Time.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: Move Already...

Wow, lost by two votes. That's a close one. Thanks to everyone that voted for it!