abigail99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abigail99

Aw, very cute. Sorry I missed the voting because you would've gotten mine.

missdm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missdm

I too was really excited to get to buy this shirt. What a let down. You had a really great idea, don't let the rejection get you down. Keep em coming!

sFang4189

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sFang4189
Re: Harmless

I vote that ramyb uploads every single one of his rejected shirts on cafepress or somewhere similar. xD

webby37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages webby37
starrynite211 wrote:I am so disappointed that this did not win. I work in a religious organization that are all vegetarians (I'm not) and was hoping to wear this on my last day of work in two months. Cries...lol. Please print this somewhere else as soon as you're allowed!!!

Not SDA, are ya? That's absolutely why I want it!

webby37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages webby37
starrynite211 wrote:I am so disappointed that this did not win. I work in a religious organization that are all vegetarians (I'm not) and was hoping to wear this on my last day of work in two months. Cries...lol. Please print this somewhere else as soon as you're allowed!!!

Not SDA, are ya? That's absolutely why I want it!

jomichar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jomichar
SubBass49 wrote:If you can get this printed somehow, please send me a message to let me know. I'd like to buy one.

Thanks, Sub. Does anyone have any suggestions on other printing/selling sites?

sistika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sistika
Re: Fresh cake!

I missed this the other day... Dang! I love this shirt Congrats on #1 You deserve it. Hope it comes up again. I want it

rockefoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockefoe
Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

totally bought this, wore it to class, and got major high-fives.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
tgentry wrote:I lose tons of chess games simply out of lack of patience with how slow the other person is moving. Hope I did Ramy, Seki, and Fable's rabbit/turtles justice. Now back to work on the painstakingly tedious illustration of my first idea.

At the risk of keeping a thread alive that perhaps shouldn't be - I had to add my own LOL that Travis' bunny, in addition to being completely different from a WonderTwins bunny, also happens to look a bit like Travis!

egrace1984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egrace1984
Re: Viral Kawaii

I desperately want this shirt.

Kainy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kainy

My god. I have a friend who adores sharks AND bad puns.

If this design ever gets picked up, I'm buying him one.

2katalytic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2katalytic
Re: Caution: Laboratory Animals

I want this shirt so badly. I know it never made it anywhere but I really, really, reeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy wish it had!

shpoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shpoon

I want World Nom-ination, but I think it's too late. Why must the good die young! D:

Slinkums

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Slinkums
Lacopra wrote:It still is a very close similarity. Personally it doesn't matter in the end. Your angler design isn't going to win in this regard. Try using some line variation and cleaning up your style. Then you'll actually have a chance.

I am aware I don't have a chance, thanks. I'm definately not a pro and I'm still in process of learning Illustrator. My drawing was just a funny little doodle that had been living in my sketchbook for a while and I thought I would give it a go.

Since we are giving out constructive critisicm, your first comment on my submission was unnecessarily accusatory. You aren't the first to draw a cute angler fish (see the Art of Finding Nemo) and you definately don't have a copyright to that color scheme (see oranges), so if the fact that someone had an idea that was even remotely close to your idea, hurts your artist ego, well, that can't be helped.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: world nom-ination :D

For the sake of full dislosure, the original of this drawing is here:
http://keevs.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2sb2p8

elizaleo06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizaleo06

I feel like there is a Macbeth reference here, "Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent beneath it."

tubascience

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tubascience
Re: Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

I wish I could have gotten this one.

lady3jane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lady3jane
cleeksfire wrote:This is the cutest ever!!! Good luck! =D I'm so buying this if I can

How do you buy the shirts? (I'm new)

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

Please don't do this theme again.

faerchan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faerchan
lady3jane wrote:How do you buy the shirts? (I'm new)

This shirt has already been reckoned, so it is no longer in print, much to my dismay. The only shirts you can still purchase are the daily w00t, and the shirts listed on the "reckoning" page.

anonymousbrunette

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anonymousbrunette

I hope this goes up for sale again soon.

phatninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phatninja
Re: SAM-U-RYE!

I want this... how do I get one!